Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,514 members, 7,885,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:42 AM

She Said She Is Open To Close Friendship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Is Open To Close Friendship (592 Views)

Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World / Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Is Open To Close Friendship by justfriends: 9:47am On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas celebration ���� house. I approach this lady like that with a massive front for a serious relationship but she said she is already into a serious relationship but that she is open to close friendship. Sex therapists and experts in the house, what does mean by close friendship. What message is she is trying to passing to me

An urgent answer is needed badly. THANKS.
Re: She Said She Is Open To Close Friendship by peter0071(m): 9:55am On Dec 25, 2022
for me, i think she should be in the best position to explain to you what she meant by that. sex therapist and other experts may literally tell you what it may mean. But she will best explain things to you.

but i think she just wants casual friendship
justfriends:
Merry Christmas celebration ���� house. I approach this lady like that with a massive front for a serious relationship but she said she is already into a serious relationship but that she is open to close friendship. Sex therapists and experts in the house, what does mean by close friendship. What message is she is trying to passing to me

Re: She Said She Is Open To Close Friendship by Ahmed0336(m): 9:58am On Dec 25, 2022
Nawa o, You sure say no be part time olosho you dey follow so?
Any lady in a serious relationship wouldn't alter such nonsense. It is either you are in or single.
To the ladies out there please stop confusing people like the op, just be specific.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Is Open To Close Friendship by cumoverna: 10:10am On Dec 25, 2022
I just read some thing like " friends with benefits" or open relationship.

Guy just de cruise

1 Like

Re: She Said She Is Open To Close Friendship by Streetmovement(m): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Just turn the idiot into friends with benefit, stop asking silly questions, you're disturbing the aroma of the stew and turkey my neighbor is cooking, respect yourself today is Christmas or maybe Sunday angry

1 Like

Re: She Said She Is Open To Close Friendship by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:29am On Dec 25, 2022
Na when she manipulate you,you want abi.
Most of these girls doesn't give so much bleep about sex.
She will bleep you, Bleep another guy and still profess mad love to her boyfriend or husband whatever.
You are just a tool for fun and cash, even if you get the pussy,it doesn't really matter for her.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: She Said She Is Open To Close Friendship by Islandboi(m): 10:30am On Dec 25, 2022
It means friends with benefit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said She Is Open To Close Friendship by Edipet(m): 10:46am On Dec 25, 2022
justfriends:

she wan det bill you for the sex, but make sure you double your condom if na Nigerian girl. Be Wise wen dealing with know. Let her know say you Wise

1 Like

Re: She Said She Is Open To Close Friendship by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
justfriends:

Close Relationship: this is when you and your partner are strongly emotionally bonded and interdependent, knowing a lot about each other, with connected feeling. It's the best form of relationship, every couple should crave for. Unlike its counterpart, open relationship, wherein both partners can get involve in elicit sexualities.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is “what Do You Have To Offer” Such An Offensive Question. / This World Is Evil / Breaking: Soludo's Aide Dr. Omenugha Walked Down The Isles With His Wife Chidera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.