Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,824 members, 7,902,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) (43816 Views)

Paul Okoye's Ex-Wife, Anita Celebrates Christmas With Their Children (Photos) / Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday / Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by ednut1(m): 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
Shame on Yul

4 Likes

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Ybaby: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
toujurs:
She isn't someone that is after a man money,

Women like her, are very hard to find.

Rich men love rare women....good women are coveted

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by okerekingsley90: 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
festacman:
Feel like bumping into Yul Edochie right now and giving him a real shellacking. What does he really want in life? Unless na strong juju, why should any man in his right senses leave the company of this lovely family setting because of the kpekus of another man's wife?

Culturally speaking, given that Yul is an Igbo man from Anambra, he is already failing with his first son (Diokpala) and first daughter (Ada) on the opposite side of the table. And with two other sons in tow, he is laying foundation for anarchy in his family line. Only an Anambra man who is senseless or under some strange influence will do this.

Well, today is day of peace. No violence. Merry Xmas to all Nairalanders!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Ybaby: 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
kevwemike:
do u know wat the man is facing at home in her hands? U better don't talk wat u don't know

So why is he begging, he should simply run as he has escaped

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by shortgun(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
Which one is Queen, princess and d boys angry angry
She couldn't even hide her hatred for the male gender angry

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ybaby:

So why is he begging, he should simply run as he has escaped

Same question I asked and they said I am bitter. You have cheated with “peace of mind”, oya face peace of mind make trouble go, another round of wailing. Who do them this thing?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by IamMobisola(f): 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
tiswell:
you are as sense.less as your post.

Posting pictures without their father sad

An average naija woman lacks the mental capacity to accept reality.
Lol, see this dummy. When parents are separated, the family becomes disunited. Mumu

8 Likes

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by popsyleo1: 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
Will she celebrate with my children before?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by FavouredNK: 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
tiswell:
She's gradually joining the bandwagon of feminists sad

I pray she retraces her steps immediately, lest she regrets it

What kind of nonsense talk is this? Retrace her steps how, was she the one who misbehaved in the first place. Some of you are so blinded by this gender nonsense that you no longer differentiate between truth and wrong. She and Yul who needs to retrace their step?

10 Likes

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Bigshots001(m): 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yul Edochie's eye go clear when this woman moves on and found love in another man..he should keep fooling himself with all these childish social media behavior,May has told him point-blank you can't have the both of us as wives,we built this house together, what else do you want?
Make him dey there dey loose relevance everyday, trying to use gimmicks to get his first Wife around, this woman no be Tonto and Nkechi blessing if not him for no dey still dey do all these childish charades on SM.

6 Likes

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Okarakwu: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
Who is May Edochie without Yul Edochie ....likewise this basketmouth wife. Remove their husband surname and they are nobody . What's the essence of going public with such picture...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by int0x80(m): 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
Some men are stupid, what else could Yul be looking for in another woman?

4 Likes

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
Loveli kids
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by tiswell(m): 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
IamMobisola:

Lol, see this dummy. When parents are separated, the family becomes disunited. Mumu
Now you are talking from experience.

We aren't the reason why ya father didn't show you enough love as a child.

No blessing like a father's blessing,
I pity you young generation girls that thinks divorce is the only way to get back at men.
Y'all will see with your eyes.

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
How can anyone not be satisfied with this beautiful family? Yul Edochie na mumu man.

5 Likes

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
Anita Isama never post her own yet?
since instead of Christ's birth, we are now celebrating celibrity divorce and getting the innocent Children involved in the syupid psychological shenanigans.
Ye ye de smell. undecided undecided undecided
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by FavouredNK: 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
kevwemike:
do u know wat the man is facing at home in her hands? U better don't talk wat u don't know

Do you live with them or has he complained to you before? It's good to condemn wrong doing when you see it rather than romancing it, don't forget that what you admire and support has a way of coming to you.

4 Likes

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ecne:
Anita Isama never post her own yet?
since instead of Christ's birth, we are now celebrating celibrity divorce and getting the innocent Children involved in the syupid psychological shenanigans.
Ye ye de smell. undecided undecided undecided

Yul has a second wife, he should go snap with that one. Why crying? grin

7 Likes

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
shortgun:
Which is Queen, princess and d boys angry angry
She couldn't even hide her hatred for the male gender angry

Now I'm seeing reasons with the Afghanistan moves against their females... we should keep this up grin grin grin
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by codedguy1(m): 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
frank14011991:
Man shall not leave by one kpekus alone

Does not mean he should lose his senses na. Aba!

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:

Yul has a second wife, he should go snap with that one. Why crying? grin

Who is crying?
Is May not still his Wife?
Is the dowry on her head cursed?
Are those not his Children?
What is wrong in him taking a picture with them all? Is polygamy not a part of our culture anymore or your just being ignorant?
She would have been beheaded, stoned or burned alive if she tried this in Afghanistan.
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ecne:

Who is crying?
Is May not still his Wife?
Is the dowry on her head cursed?
Are those not his Children?
What is wrong in him taking a picture with them all? Is polygamy not a part of our culture anymore or your just being ignorant?
She would have been beheaded, stoned or burned alive if she tried this in Afghanistan.

Exactly, so why crying that she posted a picture with her kids? A picture that even Yul reposted. It is people like you that pushed Yul to where he is today. Rather than staying low for the noise to settle, he was running mouth chochocho on social media. Now he is just in the middle. E no dey with second wife, first wifep no dey with am.

If you like don’t learn from him.

8 Likes

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Luckysbab: 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:

Exactly, so why crying that she posted a picture with her kids? A picture that even Yul reposted. It is people like you that pushed Yul to where he is today. Rather than staying low for the noise to settle, he was running mouth chochocho on social media. Now he is just in the middle. E no dey with second wife, first wide no dey with am.

See oversabi analysis, that even neither of their parents will confidently give.

Amebo Nigerians.
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
Luckysbab:

See oversabi analysis, that even neither of their parents will confidently give.

Amebo Nigerians.

It is not an oversabi analysis because Yul didn’t fail to update us with all the drama. The wife was even the calm one and has told him to stop the social media drama. Why would you impregnate and marry another woman, then two of you would be posting the first wife’s picture forming nice? Now he has gone to delete pictures of the second wife. That is how you men act without reasoning because you think it would always go your way.

8 Likes

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Asour: 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
festacman:
Feel like bumping into Yul Edochie right now and giving him a real shellacking. What does he really want in life? Unless na strong juju, why should any man in his right senses leave the company of this lovely family setting because of the kpekus of another man's wife?

Culturally speaking, given that Yul is an Igbo man from Anambra, he is already failing with his first son (Diokpala) and first daughter (Ada) on the opposite side of the table. And with two other sons in tow, he is laying foundation for anarchy in his family line. Only an Anambra man who is senseless or under some strange influence will do this.

Well, today is day of peace. No violence. Merry Xmas to all Nairalanders!

Really?Of course the polygamy issue is wrong but I
Never really understood the idea of people from a tribe behaving a particular way.
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
Why is Yul doing beggy beggy reposting the pictures?

4 Likes

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:

Exactly, so why crying that she posted a picture with her kids? A picture that even Yul reposted. It is people like you that pushed Yul to where he is today. Rather than staying low for the noise to settle, he was running mouth chochocho on social media. Now he is just in the middle. E no dey with second wife, first wide no dey with am.

You make me laugh.
What is there to learn from him? polygamy?
If I wanted that, I'll make that known from the onset, and if my Wife is not okay with it, she will say so.
If after marriage she changes her mind, then the Courts will decide and on the Children too.

We didn't push Yul into anything, he is a grown man and knows the type of family he wants. That's his choice, just like I have my choices.

You know nothing about marriage, you are still SINGLE, so stop advising married people.
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ecne:

You make me laugh.
What is there to learn from him? polygamy?
If I wanted that, I'll make that known from the onset, and if my Wife is not okay with it, she will say so.

Since you have nothing to learn from him, stop wailing and allow him carry his cross. Una done push am enter fire, now you know he is a grown man. Yul you see your life? cheesy

11 Likes

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
D all got long feet.. Merry Christmas
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
kiss
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by matm: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
Celebrating Xmas with ur family is not news.Every one celebrates with family.but celebrating with other people's kids like the orphans, the sick or prisoners is news.
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Luckysbab: 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:

It is not an oversabi analysis because Yul didn’t fail to update us with all the drama. The wife was even the calm one and has told him to stop the social media drama. Why would you impregnate and marry another woman, then two of you would be posting the first wife’s picture forming nice? Now he has gone to delete pictures of the second wife. That is how you men act without reasoning because you think it would always go your way.

cheesy

Okay o. I hear you loud and clear.

Except the Yul is still a Mummy's boy, I will be surprised if he doesn't eventually get a hold on his family.

While I blame him for adultery, he has the right to practice polygamy. That should be respected, beautiful family or not.

I don't understand why Nigerians will approve of Regina Daniel, even though her husband had beautiful wives and children too, yet condemn Yul's new wife of trying to break apart a "beautiful family".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oge Okoye, Ebube Nwagbo, Onyi Alex: Who Is Hottest? / Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) / Real Warri Pikin's Weight Loss & Body Transformation (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.