Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,038 members, 7,915,997 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:41 PM

Table Of 2011 Presidential Election And Why Jonathan Won - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Table Of 2011 Presidential Election And Why Jonathan Won (3297 Views)

Joke When People Say Kano votes Is Bigger Than Southeast, See 2011 Presidential / Femi Falana: Why Jonathan Cannot Run For Presidency In 2023 / 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Table Of 2011 Presidential Election And Why Jonathan Won by benardtotti(m): 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
garfield1:

Oga as it stands,the race is 4 way and very tight.even Buhari didn't get 70% from the north.all tinubu needs is 60% from the west and 35% from the north provided that atiku doesnt get more than 45% ..
Tinubu doesnt need bloc votes from the north to win.he just needs to divide the north or stay close to atiku or just win narrowly.sw is not liberal when their son is on the ballot.they gave awolowo,falae and abiola bloc votes.buhari got 55% in sw,tinubu will get at least 60%

Leave that guy let him be deceiving himself , obi won't even see 25% in osun and ekiti, the only south west state that will give him 25% is lagos ,atiku will actually do better than obi in the Sw, finally ,I have noticed a lot of people underestimating tinubu meanwhile if you check he has campaigned and networked more than all the others, atiku is banking on Northern votes and also assuming pdp strongholds in the East won't let him down ,that's why he has been treating the G5 threat with kid gloves, Obi is busy running around churches in the south ,even his deputy is anonymous in the North, kwankwaso has focused on only the North especially kano , only tinubu has visited all regions and held serious meetings, if he wins tomorrow others and their fans will start crying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Table Of 2011 Presidential Election And Why Jonathan Won by Buccalcavity2: 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Think about it this way. There's no state governed by an APC governor that will not deliver 25% vote for the party (Only doubtful one is Imo). Meanwhile, Oyo, Edo,Osun,Benue,Rivers and likely Bayelsa &Sokoto will deliver 25% for APC. That's spread alone.
I honestly think APC is the party to beat. Gymnastics aside.

2 Likes

Re: Table Of 2011 Presidential Election And Why Jonathan Won by JoeNL22(m): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
Indispensable85:

You're just too dull. Chaiiiiiiiiiii......dunce!
It's a waste of time arguing with a block head.
And it's a waste of my outstanding intelligence talking to a dense like you!
Obi is your president. You can masturbate on that.
Re: Table Of 2011 Presidential Election And Why Jonathan Won by JoeNL22(m): 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
benardtotti:

Leave that guy let him be deceiving himself , obi won't even see 25% in osun and ekiti, the only south west state that will give him 25% is lagos ,atiku will actually do better than obi in the Sw, finally ,I have noticed a lot of people underestimating tinubu meanwhile if you check he has campaigned and networked more than all the others, atiku is banking on Northern votes and also assuming pdp strongholds in the East won't let him down ,that's why he has been treating the G5 threat with kid gloves, Obi is busy running around churches in the south ,even his deputy is anonymous in the North, kwankwaso has focused on only the North especially kano , only tinubu has visited all regions and held serious meetings, if he wins tomorrow others and their fans will start crying.
Did buhari not go to church?
Is Tinubu not going to mosque?
Sense is truly far from you urchins. Obi is your new president. You can take that to the bank.
Re: Table Of 2011 Presidential Election And Why Jonathan Won by JoeNL22(m): 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
Superwave16320:
Wanna bet ?
I know de too talk

Neither do I!
Re: Table Of 2011 Presidential Election And Why Jonathan Won by JoeNL22(m): 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
benardtotti:

You urchins keep underestimating Obi also, he too will get 25% from the core north.
Re: Table Of 2011 Presidential Election And Why Jonathan Won by JoeNL22(m): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
benardtotti:

Let me borrow a comment from my a broda!

Oga check your results again.

If Jonathan had gotten zero votes in all of North-East and North-West he would have scored 17,316,841 in the elections and would have gotten at least 25% in 23 states plus Abuja to make it 24. Which effectively would have still made him the winner.

This shows that Jonathan in 2011 would have won without votes from North-East and North-West. The votes he got from those two geo-political zones were actually not relevant to him winning the 2011 election.
Even if Tinubu gets the core north. It will never be enough
Re: Table Of 2011 Presidential Election And Why Jonathan Won by benardtotti(m): 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
JoeNL22:

Did buhari not go to church?
Is Tinubu not going to mosque?
Sense is truly far from you urchins. Obi is your new president. You can take that to the bank.

Quoting me 3 times will not make you any wiser or turn your comments to facts, the wise ones on this thread have commented using viable facts not figment of imagination, keep quoting me ,February is not far , we will come back here to remind some of you .
Re: Table Of 2011 Presidential Election And Why Jonathan Won by JoeNL22(m): 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
benardtotti:

Quoting me 3 times will not make you any wiser or turn your comments to facts, the wise ones on this thread have commented using viable facts not figment of imagination, keep quoting me ,February is not far , we will come back here to remind some of you .
I asked you a question. You didn't answer. Yet you decided to display your outright foolishness stating rubbish upon nonsense. If you can't answer the question. Then go and hug transformer. Stop wasting your time. Obi Is your president. Get use to it
Re: Table Of 2011 Presidential Election And Why Jonathan Won by kcnwaigbo: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
Indispensable85:

It's not four horse race. It's two horse race between Tinubu and Atiku. Others don't have the political depth. They're just spoilers.
After the elections come and type again let me see you
Re: Table Of 2011 Presidential Election And Why Jonathan Won by Indispensable85(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

After the elections come and type again let me see you

The results will further expose your political ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do We Really Have A Democracy In Nigeria Compared To Other Countries? / Michika LGA Falls To Boko Haram / BOKO Takes The Life Of Another Officer-lt Ephesus Ujah(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.