Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,507 members, 7,904,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:05 PM

2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? (1749 Views)

What Brings Out The Worst In People? / Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend / Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
*No Visit of Children to Santa Claus (Father Christmas)
*No Organizing of Xmas Parties by Churches and Companies.
*No Wearing of Flashy clothes and Shoes by Children.
*Bars and Eatries so Empty in my town, Warri. undecided

I Can go on and ON.

This 2022 Christmas is THE WORST I have seen since the Year, 1995 when i was a Young Boy!

The Vibes were SO LOW and almost NON-EXISTENT

Was it Different in your Town/City?

Nplfmod.

BTW, Please Vote Peter Obi of LP for 2023.

Nigerians don Try Reach for Suffer.

6 Likes

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by Tooreda: 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
Buhari na bastard naoh.

11 Likes

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by SocialJustice: 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
Even with the shege being experienced, the insane people in the country still want APC to continue.

7 Likes

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by obinna58(m): 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
The worst is still yet to come

6 Likes

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by rickpat(m): 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
brace up for 2023 cus nothing ever gets better in Nigeria....have you ever seen prices of goods reduce?

8 Likes

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by youngmd: 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
The worst

3 Likes

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by phorget(m): 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
The thing just be like environmental day for my side... undecided

E no go better for APC.

9 Likes

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by Figger(m): 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
rickpat:
brace up for 2023 cus nothing ever gets better in Nigeria....have you ever seen prices of goods reduce?
since I was born, but now I' am getting old, I've never seen the prices reduce. Brother have u seen? No no no no no no, since I was born I've never seen the prices reduce.��

8 Likes

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by Illegal1(m): 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
My guy,ur side beta pass my side...,

for the 1st time in my life in yenagoa,none of the the people that normaly call me/bring xmas food to me,call me dis yr.

i decided to go to their houses to knw waxup,they were all saying"michael,we no cook xmas food dis yr ooh,tinx too cost...

na beta thunder go fire apc/buhari.....

even the children wen dey cum meet me 4 xmas money/gift,dem no shw up bcus no xmas cloths....

even the clubs for my area/yenagoa be lyk child dedication(notin cum out)

omoh....i jst go all the bet9ja shops 4 my area to eat xmas food frm the manager,if nt,he must refund all the money we dn lose for he shop....

of a truth,dis yr xmas no cum board(too dry)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by VinnyBaba: 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
phorget:
The thing just be like environmental day for my side... undecided

E no go better for APC.

Lolss.. cheesy

This 2022 Christmas in Nigeria ehn, was so Dull.

Even the Angels in Heaven go Shock gan! shocked

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by Tokskob2008: 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
This year worse no be small. Area just dry like Sahara desert like there's a curfew or something...

8 Likes

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by Pickmycall: 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Jesus Christ no force anyone to celebrate his birthday.Na we carry Christmas for head like tinubu cap.

5 Likes

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by Tunagee(m): 11:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
Pickmycall:
Jesus Christ no force anyone to celebrate his birthday.Na we carry Christmas for head like tinubu cap.

Hahahaha grin

4 Likes

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by Divay22(f): 12:12am On Dec 26, 2022
I think everyone is focusing mainly on next year election...
The ones way they prepare for Japa, no even send....
To each, his own thou

I miss those days when Christmas started from our palm fruit house with lightning sad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by headbasher96(m): 12:17am On Dec 26, 2022
APC christmas

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by rickpat(m): 5:30am On Dec 26, 2022
Figger:
since I was born, but now I' am getting old, I've never seen the prices reduce. Brother have u seen? No no no no no no, since I was born I've never seen the prices reduce.��
I have never seen,my brother

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by pamelerin: 5:39am On Dec 26, 2022
I agree with you 100%. But we have reason to thank God for keeping us alive

3 Likes

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by Ibechris2: 6:21am On Dec 26, 2022
I am at home with my children.

My mother in law died this December and my wife is currently in the villa for the burial arrangements.

This is indeed the worst Christmas of my life time!

I just pray that her soul will rest in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by VinnyBaba: 8:31am On Dec 26, 2022
SocialJustice:
Even with the shege being experienced, the insane people in the country still want APC to continue.

Different Strokes for different Folks, my brother. smiley

Maybe the Administration Favour them.

Like the Keke Riders in Delta State,
they love APC because according to some, the Buhari administration favoured Dem..i.e. as the Fuel price increase, they can Overcharge passengers and make more Profits.! sad

1 Like

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by Guderian(m): 9:27am On Dec 26, 2022
I think as time goes

People are learning to be private and self concerned

Its now more of me and my family(for the maried folks) undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by IyanuDeb(f): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2022
same as last year, bad

1 Like

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by LostMyZeal(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2022
Divay22:
I think everyone is focusing mainly on next year election...
The ones way they prepare for Japa, no even send....
To each its own thou

I miss those days were Christmas started from our palm fruit house with lightning sad

*To each, his own

*those days when

1 Like

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by pedrilo: 10:42am On Dec 26, 2022
Everybody dey their house dey manage themselves.

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by Divay22(f): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2022
LostMyZeal:

*To each, his own

*those days when
Oh
Alright.. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by ZINNYBANKS: 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
I no year banga sounds self this year get as e be. cool

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by VinnyBaba: 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
Guderian:
I think as time goes

People are learning to be private and self concerned

Its now more of me and my family(for the maried folks) undecided

But it was not like dis doz days oo..

1 Like

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by flokii: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
Bad as e bad.. still thank God for life.

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by Blake755: 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
The worst part angry sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Vinnie2000:

*No Visit of Children to Santa Claus (Father Christmas)
*No Organizing of Xmas Parties by Churches and Companies.
*No Wearing of Flashy clothes and Shoes by Children.
*Bars and Eatries so Empty in my town, Warri. undecided

I Can go on and ON.

This 2022 Christmas is THE WORST I have seen since the Year, 1995 when i was a Young Boy!

The Vibes were SO LOW and almost NON-EXISTENT

Was it Different in your Town/City?

Nplfmod.

BTW, Please Vote Peter Obi of LP for 2023.

Nigerians don Try Reach for Suffer.
Everywhere dry no be small, na so me cumma chop belleful, watch film sleep wake up chop and sleep again. I no fit kill myself

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by Guderian(m): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2022
VinnyBaba:

But it was not like dis doz days oo..

Yh bro.

It's more of me and my family now.

Some people don't even know who lives 1 block away from their House.

Its a sad reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2022 Christmas was the Worst In Over 2 Decades: How Was It In Your Area? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
cheesy
Yep op my guy,I concur....

Personally,I devoted all my time to my keke via hustle.....No homie was around.....No banny to squeeze via say dem know say guyman never too strong for pocket cheesy

Man,I thought I was the only one who noticed this year's Xmas being the worst ever.... But thank God I wasn't alone cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Age Is Too Young And Too Old For You? / Fear Women Oo! Most Of Them Get Sugar Daddies / I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.