Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,573 members, 7,929,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:13 AM

Are You Losing Hope?, Check This Out - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You Losing Hope?, Check This Out (219 Views)

Rate Of Defaults Of Agrictech Company And My Honest Advice To Avoid Losing Out / Please How Real Is Kashfinance.com.....hope I Haven't Been Scammed / Those With Doubts About My Rabbit Investment Programs Weeksago (CHECK THIS OUT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Losing Hope?, Check This Out by Kemizie(f): 9:36am On Dec 26, 2022
Are you sad that you haven't made anything out of your life this year? And you are already losing hope?

Not to worry, because Jesus has kept our hopes alive by keeping us alive. And you know what they say " When there is life, there is hope"

Seeing as this week is the Christmas week and in the spirit of sharing, I have decided to share with you something that will keep your hope burning and help you in every possible way

It is a video about a young man who was able to go from earning 17k to being a billionaire in just 2 years.

I recommend this video because it has a lot of lessons to be learnt so I hope you watch it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B80SJR4Bb3I

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Agent Question / Steps On How To Change Pension Manager / Is Land A Good Investment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.