Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,699 members, 7,882,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed (2242 Views)

A Decent 3brm Bungalow All Round Tiles On A Plot In Lagos N5.5m / 2 Bedroom Flat & A Mini Flat Is Up For Letting In Akiode, Ojodu, Ikeja. / Clean Mini Flat Is Needed I Year Renting Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by nexki: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2011
please i am in need of a min flat around these areas- surulere, yaba,  onikpanu,  palmgroove, gbagada ,- on the mainland, and also on the island- agungi,  igbuefon,  lekki axes and ajah. any decent and clean mini flat is cool for me around these areas.please if u have a decent mini flat within these areas kindly call on me- 07030221010 ASAP,  im working with a considerable.

MY EMAIL:
EMEFIENEC@YAHOO.COM
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by Kasmire: 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hw much
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by nexki: 8:14am On Sep 02, 2011
i have a budget of 250k and above. it all depends on d ambience and location.holla
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by Olu2la(m): 4:05am On Sep 04, 2011
Check your email shortly.
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2011
A friend has 1 @ yaba for 220k but ibo tenant required. 08055327922
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by ojbboy(m): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2011
i have one in ikotun for 100k x 1 year
call me on 08023554836 if you are interested
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by REDshouse(m): 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2011
gud evening i ve got 2 nos of decent miniflats in obanikoro for 200k/a and a 2 bedroom flat @ 350k 1t/1b in obanikoro

also got a desent miniflat in soluyi estate gbagada for 300k / a if you are interested call

080redsproperty

08169076293, 08098270453 or mail to redsproperty@yahoo.com
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2011
Now most folks here dont understand what a decent miniflat means!!! angry

I want a mini-flat in CHOICE areas in Surulere or YAba, 08033239475
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by kunlesty: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2011
call:SYNERGY PROPERTY CONSULTANT 2, idimu road, mokola plaza, egbeda, lagos.
Tel:08028967444, 08185372263, or E-mail omololakunle2011@yahoo.com
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by nexki: 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2011
please i still need this mini flat.holla if u have plzz
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by nexki: 9:06am On Sep 12, 2011
still waiting please. i need this mini flat asap
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by kunlesty: 9:36am On Sep 12, 2011
you are saying rubbish about me in public, you see what you don't know s that there is no agent that will not collect consultation fee before taking you out.
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by nexki: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2011
you are the first that i know of. and its not a must we pay consultation feeeee.
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by nexki: 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2011
waiting
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by kunlesty: 10:10am On Sep 14, 2011
that is a lie there is no agent office you will go to that they will not tell you to pay the fee the only thing they can say is that may be after getting what you want but i have done that to many client who end up wasting my money and time
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 15, 2011
Silly woman!!!, thats why its called business but GREEDY agents like u dont want to invest a dime

- Buy me recharge card
- Pay for form and registration
- You'll pay for my transportation

and at the end of these all you take the 10% agency fee and most times share the agreement with landlord

, GREEDY WOMAN!!!, folks like you are complete TIME WASTERS cos u clearly know u dont have what the client requires meanwhile u run around threads asking people to call u, what for?!

If you have anything and you know its worth it then POST IT HERE like others and u shouldnt have any issues showing it to clients cos good properties dont last a week in lagos.
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by nexki: 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2011
nice one@black gold.uselesss womannnn.
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by grandstar(m): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2011
A colleague has in Amuwo Odofin for 300k p.a

I interested, call me on 08033472004

Pls as for kunlesty, no need resorting to insults.

I personally don't charge for form.

Others do and it most often just boils down to background.

Let out utterances always be seasoned always be with graciousness, seasoned with salt(Collosians 4:6)

Hard to do but not impossible!
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by kunlesty: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2011
look @ 2 idiots
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by nawfia(m): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2011
@OP
i have one lovely mini flat in ajah, nice location, the estate has all the amenities and the rent is next to nothing,
kindly call 07084178892

@kunlesty, u suck, big time
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by samtoye(m): 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2011
You this Kunlesty, i actually called you once and you insisted on Viewing fee or whatever!!!!! that's not done anywhere!!!!! so what is your agent fee for? People are trying to correct you and you calling them idiots!!!!! You are the bigger idiot !!!!! I hope they blacklist you here !!!! Charging so much money for a house someone else sweated for? Go ahead and abuse me too, you would only be showing your folly!!!! Go learn a lesson from agents like Day 11. You better be careful so that one day you can become a landlord too.
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by popoyeh(m): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2011
@ Op

Would you like to stay in Lagos Island? Its central to both the mainland and Lekki - Ajah axis.

08121459053 or 07093743558
realtylutay@gmail.com

'Tayo.
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by tdk: 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2011
sent u an email
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by nexki: 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2011
please i am still lokking for a min flat o.please
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by Bowie11(m): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2011
kunlesty:

look @ 2 idiots
@ kunlesty
Its unfortunate that you have to display your shallow business ethics, naivety and ignorance of internet power:
1. By insulting your Clients (potential or not) in calling them idiots or names;
2. By making ridiculous demands (in any guise) upfront, knowing that you will still be paid upon the successful conclusion of the contract;
3. You and other agents (of like mind) want to have a win-win transaction and you dont want to invest AT ALL. You result to demanding for flimpsy things as recharge card, transport fare, registration form payment etc. This habit is unethical worldwide and you have danced yourself to a spot of bottom or low level 'estate agent' by making such ridiculous demands;
4. Your display, writeup and utterance has shown to the whole world and not Nigeria alone, your level and has underline the probability of you securing any client after reading same;
5. I want you to know that you emailed us last week on our request on NL. Do you think we can do business with you anymore?
We implore you to rebrand yourself. You are living in a glass house.al worldwide and you have danced yourself to a spot of bottom or low level 'estate agent' by making such ridiculous demands;
4. Your display, writeup and utterance has shown to the whole world and not Nigeria alone, your level and has underline the probability of you securing any client after reading same;
5. I want you to know that you emailed us last week on our request on NL. Do you think we can do business with you anymore?
We implore you to rebrand yourself. You are living in a glass house.
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by estman: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2011
i have a decent Mini flat upstairs at Lekki Phase 1, for lease

price is 750k.p.a

call me 08036282162 for inspection

i hope is not above your budget, thats lekki phase 1
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by blank(f): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2011
Na wa o. and i was thinking of referring her to a friend. A friend told me that style. They will collect viewing fee and take u round to really dirty and stupid places even though u pay their transport fare o. That viewing fee they charge is what they live on. They will keep sponging of u until u wake up and smell the coffee.

This woman will charge agency and agreement fee.
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by maclatunji: 11:19am On Sep 21, 2011
Unfortunate the way this thread has turned out. The lady agent should show decorum. It is a difficult market to be in at the moment but try to maintain a certain degree of professionalism.
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by kunlesty: 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2011
@ bowie 11
you said how can i be abusing my client, i will be very happy if you can go back and what they wrote about me calling me a silly woman what for, this is a company and which it is run in a procedure and which i was following and if it is ok by you then we can transact a business and if it is not then we close the deal there is no need of them abusing me in the whole public i was very disappointed when i saw the text and this talk of me collecting viewing feeis not true, what i ask for is called consultation fee i don't know when i ask them to pay viewing fee and after paying the consultation fee, i don't collect any other money and this money collected is use for administration expenses and i don't know why you people cannot understand what i mean by that, ok for instance our office is @ egbeda and you need a house @ yaba will fly there it is not possible and i will need to make phone calls so as to ensure the went well so i employ you people writing all this article on me please, please, please stop it because i don't where you will see an agent that will not tell you to pay consultation fee at least what they can say is that you can pay after getting what you want
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by maclatunji: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2011
kunlesty:

[b]@ bowie 11
you said how can i be abusing my client, i will be very happy if you can go back and what they wrote about me calling me a silly woman what for, this is a company and which it is run in a procedure and which i was following and if it is ok by you then we can transact a business and if it is not then we close the deal there is no need of them abusing me in the whole public i was very disappointed when i saw the text and this talk of me collecting viewing feeis not true, what i ask for is called consultation fee i don't know when i ask them to pay viewing fee and after paying the consultation fee, i don't collect any other money and this money collected is use for administration expenses and i don't know why you people cannot understand what i mean by that, ok for instance our office is @ egbeda and you need a house @ yaba will fly there it is not possible and i will need to make phone calls so as to ensure the went well so i employ you people writing all this article on me please, please, please stop it because i don't where you will see an agent that will not tell you to pay consultation fee at least what they can say is that you can pay after getting what you want [/b]

I understand that your feelings may have been hurt by some of what has been typed here but 'the customer is king' even those that seem or act stupid. Try and leave the angry mode and be a nice lady now grin .
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by kunlesty: 10:25am On Sep 23, 2011
@ maclatunji thanks for the advice
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by omidun: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2011
@ kunlesty listen to what maclatunji told you he is right you just have to come out of your anger, i understand how you feel been called a silly woman don't mind those guys you they novice they know nothing about business

(1) (2) (Reply)

3BRMS,4BRMS,5BRMS Detached Houses For sale In Lekki Phase 1 / Lovely Accessible Miniflat In Ajah. Redhouse Bussstop.addo / Investments Vs Liabilities Using Shina Peters And Jim Ovia As Case Study.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.