Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,121 members, 7,939,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed (2273 Views)

A Decent 3brm Bungalow All Round Tiles On A Plot In Lagos N5.5m / 2 Bedroom Flat & A Mini Flat Is Up For Letting In Akiode, Ojodu, Ikeja. / Clean Mini Flat Is Needed I Year Renting Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by nexki: 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2011
still waiting
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by Olu2la(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2011
kunlesty:

@ maclatunji thanks for the advice

@ Kunlesty

I pray all the advice given to you is taken to heart as even those who have insulted you are trying to pass on a message which shouldn't be lost on you even though it seems a rather harsh medium.

I would humbly suggest your company changes its mode of operation as you come across as a very pleasant woman on sight but your company's business ethics needs serious polishing up!

Many ahead of me have commented, some out of understandable anger (clients who may have been at the recieving end of the sharp practices of unscrupulous agents) and sympathetic fellow agents/potential clients who feel your modus oprendi could be a lot better.

My suggestions are based on my observations from my not too pleasant first time working experience with you which is sincerely not out of spite:

1. Please stop putting up posts asking potential clients to call you for every and any properties you honestly don't have access to at the material time in question.
Suggesting they Email/text message you is a more thoughtful and pocket-friendly approach for all parties concerned as calls will naturally follow as progress is being made or the urgency at hand demands.

2. If you so choose (NOTE: its your choice) to scout for said property it is always best to inform the client of your intention to do so and get his consent as any decent client would willingly give you a token of appreciation for a job well done without you asking even if you couldn't get them their desired property at the end of the day once he sees you're a person of integrity.

3. When a client calls you on a specific property/specific properties and arranges to inspect them give him an honest update on their current position.
There's no point placing series of calls for a transaction only to be told at the point of inspection the desired properties are no longer on the table and new ones now come into play. Most people don't like such surprises especially if they had their hearts set on something and now believe its a gimick to milk them during their search process.

Above all else I tend to believe that it is the relationship that is fostered through excellent service delivery that matters most.
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by kunlesty: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2011
@ olu2la, thanks for ur concern i really appreciate it
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2011
@ Kunlesty

I sincerely apologize for calling u 'silly', I guess i was just frustrated and tired of running around with agents after my long search for a decent property.

I'M SORRY sad
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by kunlesty: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2011
you have been forgiven, go and sin no more
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by Olu2la(m): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2011
@ Kunlesty:

Am still waiting for your feedback on the filling stations you said you had for lease, Its been 2 weeks now, biko!
Re: A Decent Mini Flat Is Highly Needed by Olu2la(m): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2011
@ Kunlesty:

Am still waiting for your feedback on the filling stations you said you had for lease, Its been 2 weeks now, biko!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy Your Original Glass Block From Batlan Concept, Call Mr Donald On 07602764235 / 2 And A Half Plot @ Ogombo,ajah For #8m / Tips On How To Buy Quality Roofing Sheets, 10 Facts To Note About Fake Roofs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.