Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,607 members, 7,979,046 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:08 PM

Can I Still Attract A Woman If I Disrespect Her Constantly And Put Her Down Alwa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Still Attract A Woman If I Disrespect Her Constantly And Put Her Down Alwa (349 Views)

U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me / Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Attract A Woman If I Disrespect Her Constantly And Put Her Down Alwa by Adelaide54: 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
When it comes to dating, your look as a man is the only thing that matter. With a very good and attractive look, you can attract women of all races irrespective of whether you are broke, jobless or uneducated. Just make sure you're gorgeous, dress nice and speak well. In fact, if you're good looking, you don't have to respect women or work to get them to like you. You can disrespect her, cheat on her, put her down as much as you want, but Just make sure you're good looking, have six packs and nice abs, And she's going to stick around.

(1) (Reply)

Name That One Thing You Can Never Do In A Relationship / Hope Am Going Through The Right Way☣️ / Moment Man Catches Fiancee In Hotel Room Weeks Before Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.