Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,002 members, 7,933,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:24 AM

I Am Happy Today. I Collected My PVC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Happy Today. I Collected My PVC (447 Views)

Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions / I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today / Sanusi Lamido: No Northern Leader Should Be Happy Today Over Poverty, Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Happy Today. I Collected My PVC by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
I collected my PVC today 27th December 2022. Peter Obi here I come. I feel as if I won a lottery. In 2015 I tried a zillion times to collect my PVC to no avail. Not just me alone, many people in PH couldn't collect theirs. We had very long queues everyday for many days up to a few days before election. I was still unable to collect it.

What really made it very very annoying for me then was this. Near my wife's shop then, there were many Northern (Hausa) youngman. Some were just boys. They were into the business of recycling scrap metals and plastics along East West Road, close to Oil Mill. While I was struggling here in PH day in day out to get my PVC to no avail, these young guys were getting calls from North that their PVCs have been collected by their friends and relatives. They were urged to come home to the North and collect them from the relatives.

It was as if I was in a different country from the one these young nice Hause boys were. It was extremely frustrating for me.

Anyway I am happy today. I will vote in February. The last time I voted was in 2011 with Temporary Voters Card

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy Today. I Collected My PVC by fuckJones(f): 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
obi will still not win, my girlfriend PVC will handle your own

2 Likes

Re: I Am Happy Today. I Collected My PVC by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
fuckJones:
obi will still not win

Why are you still bothered?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy Today. I Collected My PVC by Didijiji: 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
fuckJones:
if obi won’t win then That drug Lord of yours will not win

11 Likes

Re: I Am Happy Today. I Collected My PVC by fuckJones(f): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
Didijiji:
if obi won’t win then That drug Lord of yours will not win
emotion no the win election handle mop
Re: I Am Happy Today. I Collected My PVC by BirtherOfKings(f): 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kudos to you

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy Today. I Collected My PVC by StrongAlphMale: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
OBIDIENTs everywhere!

I have my PVC and I'll vote massively for peter Obi. I rep Edo State, SS Nigeria!

We move!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy Today. I Collected My PVC by StrongAlphMale: 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
fuckJones:

Dude, he just told you he has his PVC ready and you're Still screaming emotion? Boy you're the one emotionally here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy Today. I Collected My PVC by VERDA: 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
fuckJones:

Someone was rejoicing on his own, you go attack am, e attack you back and your crying emotions...

Una no just get sense.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Happy Today. I Collected My PVC by Didijiji: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
fuckJones:

premium tears loading for you

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy Today. I Collected My PVC by ThoughtOfYou: 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
God bless you for being or trying to be a true Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy Today. I Collected My PVC by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
fuckJones:

E pain your agbado-munching skull.

grin
Re: I Am Happy Today. I Collected My PVC by Ibechris2: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
fuckJones:

Useless girl friends wey una dey keep.
Re: I Am Happy Today. I Collected My PVC by 1Dray(m): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
Why is it only people that want to vote PO excited when as soon as the get they PVC. If you the excitement I felt when I got my PVC. The passion to vote PO is strong and real.
Re: I Am Happy Today. I Collected My PVC by fuckJones(f): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ibechris2:

Useless girl friends wey una dey keep.
she is your sister, her mane is ifioma
Re: I Am Happy Today. I Collected My PVC by obyrich(m): 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
Excelloque:
I collected my PVC today 27th December 2022. Peter Obi here I come. I feel as if I won a lottery. In 2015 I tried a zillion times to collect my PVC to no avail. Not just me alone, many people in PH couldn't collect theirs. We had very long queues everyday for many days up to a few days before election. I was still unable to collect it.

What really made it very very annoying for me then was this. Near my wife's shop then, there were many Northern (Hausa) youngman. Some were just boys. They were into the business of recycling scrap metals and plastics along East West Road, close to Oil Mill. While I was struggling here in PH day in day out to get my PVC to no avail, these young guys were getting calls from North that their PVCs have been collected by their friends and relatives. They were urged to come home to the North and collect them from the relatives.

It was as if I was in a different country from the one these young nice Hause boys were. It was extremely frustrating for me.

Anyway I am happy today. I will vote in February. The last time I voted was in 2011 with Temporary Voters Card
Please encourage your friend and family to do so too. Welldone
Re: I Am Happy Today. I Collected My PVC by Googledotcom: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
Congrats OP, I know the feelings.

Now make sure to use it that fateful day, very important.
Re: I Am Happy Today. I Collected My PVC by sweetonugbu: 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nice one
Re: I Am Happy Today. I Collected My PVC by ImDStar: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
I collected mine today as well.

First time voter.
133.3million Nigeria in abject poverty is not a joke!!!
Peter Obi I know.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Happy Today. I Collected My PVC by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
ImDStar:
I collected mine today as well.

First time voter.
133.3million Nigeria in abject poverty is not a joke!!!
Peter Obi I know.

Congratulations my brother.
Everybody please go now and collect your PVC. It didn't take me up to 15 minutes. We must take back our country. The true change we desire and deserve is POssible

(1) (Reply)

Wes / Why Do South Africans Resemble Nigerians / Chijioke Edeoga Took Away The Soul Of Enugu* *PDP* *by John Agbo (john Lead)*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.