Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,617 members, 7,888,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday (25023 Views)

Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) / Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Nairalander248: 6:25am On Dec 28, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Mtcheeeeew

Shame on you if you condemn Tonto Dike and leave these two
Wetin concern us?

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by ariesbull: 6:30am On Dec 28, 2022
Nobody takes Toto serious ... Bibrisky was right

Happy birthday bro

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by ariesbull: 6:31am On Dec 28, 2022
Antoeni:
things Like This Will be Giving Tonto Dike Mental & Emotional Torture & Torment,
she must have Realized and be Regretting to see How Foolish and Stupid She Was.
she was and is a feminists

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by ghiloman28(m): 6:31am On Dec 28, 2022
Happy birthday Churchill
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by faceLAGOS: 6:33am On Dec 28, 2022
Believe that gender’s word at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Aguiyimba(m): 6:34am On Dec 28, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Mtcheeeeew

Shame on you for having the thought of condemning

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by silvoclaira: 6:35am On Dec 28, 2022
Congratulations to the adopted son of former Nigerian president, Olusegun Obasanjo.
Happy Birthday!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by UmecheMoses(m): 6:39am On Dec 28, 2022
Notebook
Pc for sale Abuja
080 6789 5454

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Doyou2019: 6:41am On Dec 28, 2022
jaxxy:

they cheated on tonto and called her crazy. That wasn't nice.

Total gaslighting.
But Tonto isn't exactly a saint - superb manipulator herself.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by brightbright: 6:49am On Dec 28, 2022
Anambra born-business billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze, has condemned Obi’s ambition of becoming the next president of Nigeria

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2fQNN_JXYU
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Treasuredgift(f): 6:50am On Dec 28, 2022
Don't this two ever get tired of being on social media?

If y'all are doing all this to pepper tonto, make una two grow up abeg. Its childish.

My anchor, my destiny.....e done do abeg

Husband snatchers be doing the most.

7 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Komu1048(m): 7:02am On Dec 28, 2022
Treasuredgift:

If y'all are doing all this to pepper tonto, make una two grow up abeg. Its childish.

Husband snatchers be doing the most.

So because of Toto she can't wish her husband birthday and pray for her anymore. U r d type wey no fit even show ur hustle because of one small girl for ur contact

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Antoeni(m): 7:10am On Dec 28, 2022
Toto Decay how market?

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by obinnazy(m): 7:14am On Dec 28, 2022
Most rich guys are surrounded by fake people who love them for the financial benefits that they stand to get.

4 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by FashionCookie(f): 7:21am On Dec 28, 2022
Nairaland...home of sad and bitter people.
Wanting to feel good with any news from people better than they are.
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Superwave16320: 7:22am On Dec 28, 2022
The shame is on, all what Tonto saw as negative the Rose girl accepted without making noise. Sebi Tonito know where to get clay make the fool go mold her perfect man now.

Wiseandtrue:
Mtcheeeeew

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by NoToPile: 7:22am On Dec 28, 2022
Treasuredgift:

Husband snatchers be doing the most

Loool at anchor and destiny
Muchehche.

Laslas they were cheating when he was still married to tonto, they are not saints exactly.

4 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Tozocalamity: 7:23am On Dec 28, 2022
tonto dike wil be in regrets.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Gohs: 7:25am On Dec 28, 2022
Churchill definitely looks sweet with his new wife. . .

I beg, make both of them go vote Peter Obi for February ooo! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by RichAbujaGuy: 7:25am On Dec 28, 2022
SodiumValproate:

Toto Dick eh the wh0re grin grin

As long as you cannot go on marathon sex in bed with her like she used to in her olosho days you become a 40 seconds man grin grin grin

I really thought her ex-fiancé, Prince Joseph could handle the job. I thought wrong. grin

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Superwave16320: 7:26am On Dec 28, 2022
As the joy from others give you migrane so shall your joy continue to give your relative n loved ones migrane.

Karrima:
Be like Rosy subscribed for full month here. Una wey dey carry these people News come, una weldone

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by FuckSilly: 7:27am On Dec 28, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Mtcheeeeew

Shame on you for being bitter, stupi d and hypocritical.
The same you would preach that people should move on after getting DUMPED. It's still same you that would wail and rant after getting caught and dumped and refuse to MOVE ON!

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by 1gbdata: 7:27am On Dec 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Superwave16320: 7:28am On Dec 28, 2022
Free your wretched soul of irredeemable hate

smile11s:
Audio couple
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by gassbee: 7:29am On Dec 28, 2022
Revolution2022:
It's been long I hear from Tonto dike.A drama single mother.
she is in deep pains but just putting up positive appearance to look cheerful

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by israelmao(m): 7:32am On Dec 28, 2022
Tonto seems to have chosen to turn blind eyes on them she has chosen to engage in charity work.
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Superwave16320: 7:34am On Dec 28, 2022
I am not sorry to say this but he is Igbo so hating comes to him naturally. He was nurtured right from the womb with it so nothing new is expected.

UselessBuharist:

The hate inside you is out of this world, why do you want anyone to condemn them ?
Wiseandtrue post=119477173:
Mtcheeeeew

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Tannhauser(m): 7:39am On Dec 28, 2022
grin
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Kajaard: 7:40am On Dec 28, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Mtcheeeeew

Shame on you for supporting Tonto just because she is a toxic feminist like yourself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy & Dprince’s Throwback Family Photo / I Battled Incurable Ailment In 2021 — Kemi Afolabi / Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.