Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,613 members, 7,888,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:18 PM

Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday (25021 Views)

Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) / Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by HardMirror(m): 7:41am On Dec 28, 2022
jaxxy:

they cheated on tonto and called her crazy. That wasn't nice.
cos she is crazy. Cant you see her character? Someone that lied that she was the Nigeria Pilgrim Board Ambassador? She lies too much. Had a fight with another actress that exposed her for creating a charity to scam NGOs. Very terible human being she is.

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by HardMirror(m): 7:43am On Dec 28, 2022
Doyou2019:

Total gaslighting.
But Tonto isn't exactly a saint - superb manipulator herself.
we all know they cheated on her. We dont care. When you live with a terrible woman you will understand.

4 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Streetmovement(m): 7:43am On Dec 28, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

A wife is a wife cool

A hoe is a hoe grin

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Bahamas95(m): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2022
kennyz247:
but Tonto dick said ds man na Two seconds bobo...,how u come dey enjoy it like dat?
anyway happy birthday
Most women are like that. When you serve them breakfast they come up with different lies to pull you down. Basketmouth's wife said her own the other day "Marry a man that has sense"......So Basketmouth turn mumu overnight because marriage crash? grin

Don't believe everything you hear from a bitter woman.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Tannhauser(m): 7:54am On Dec 28, 2022
brightbright:
Anambra born-business billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze, has condemned Obi’s ambition of becoming the next president of Nigeria

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2fQNN_JXYU

Igbos are the problem of Igbos. I am not igbo, neither am I a supporter of Obi. However, i like the fact that he and Kwankwaso are representing a credible third force that is shaking the established PDP/APC hegemony. As unfit as the other candidates are, they still have the support of their ethnic brethren. None of my business though, I recall when the Senate presidency was zoned to the south-east, i think we had four senate presidnts in four years or something like that grin.
Those people have a problem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Tannhauser(m): 7:56am On Dec 28, 2022
Treasuredgift:
Don't this two ever get tired of being on social media?

If y'all are doing all this to pepper tonto, make una two grow up abeg. Its childish.

My anchor, my destiny.....e done do abeg

Husband snatchers be doing the most.
angry

Don't expect a man to stay with you just because you fooled him into marrying your toxic ar.se.
Tbe term "husband snatcher" is an oxymoron. Nobody can "snatch" a husband that wants to stay.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by penceman(m): 8:13am On Dec 28, 2022
When you have beauty and humility in one woman, the Union will last. She will always see you as an assets even when you go wrong. Rose is both of those.

3 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Josephkabila12: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2022
Happy birthday Olakunle Churchill
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Badguy77(m): 8:26am On Dec 28, 2022
Shalommy:
Oopss... She's looking for trouble. Chaii.. lipsrsealed
How? Wishing her man a happy birthday means she is looking for trouble?

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by jaxxy(m): 8:39am On Dec 28, 2022
HardMirror:
cos she is crazy. Cant you see her character? Someone that lied that she was the Nigeria Pilgrim Board Ambassador? She lies too much. Had a fight with another actress that exposed her for creating a charity to scam NGOs. Very terible human being she is.

was this b4 her lying husband cheated on her with his PA or after he cheated with his PA? undecided

b4 u call 1 party a liar make sure the other party is truthful and not worse liars. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Indispensable85(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2022
Tonto dike should look for who to celebrate. Kpokpogri really mess dat girl up sha.

Tonto still in solitude years after leaving churchill while churchill has since found love again and happily married.

Chaiiiiiiiiiii......life! I think Tonto is regretting silently.

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by ddeola: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2022
Amen.
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by NaBanga: 9:04am On Dec 28, 2022
Believe nothing you see on social media. Churchill doesn't show his children he had with others before Tonto. Rosy rarely shows her first son with her previous partner. I notice they both wear a lot of thin fake designer clothes as well. Social media is just smoke and mirrors.

4 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Bigchristo: 9:22am On Dec 28, 2022
ebukajay184:
Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday

...The best father and husband ever - Rosy Meurer

Nollywood actress, Rosy Meurer took to her Instagram page to celebrate her husband, Olakunle Churchill, on his birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

Rosy stated that Churchill is the best Father and husband ever. Her post reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmpnBy4IH64/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Happy Birthday to Churchil Olakunle, Rose Meur is doing a great job by putting her haters to shame after all predicted the marriage will fail, sets of Women you need to avoid as a guy is those looking up to Kim Kardashian as a role model and those looking up to Tonto Dicke and other toxic ladies out there parading themselves as feminists and calling themselves powerful women, that’s not the way it works you can’t tag yourself powerful woman and want to be under a man you need your space there’s no business between such people with marriage because there’s usually a commitment that follows marriage if you feel too ego to be with a man then start living your life alone and stop breaking peoples heart and trust this is why there are lots of failed marriages today as a lady mind the kind of people you look up to as a role model otherwise you will end up copying them and having their kind of character it won’t lead you anywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by HardMirror(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2022
jaxxy:

was this b4 her lying husband cheated on her with his PA or after he cheated with his PA? undecided

b4 u call 1 party a liar make sure the other party is truthful and not worse liars. undecided
i dont care. I am not taking sides. Just like nigerians deserve the bad leaders we have so did tonto dike. She is a terrible person and deserves kunle and rose
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by tunapawizzy: 9:41am On Dec 28, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Mtcheeeeew

Shame on you if you condemn Tonto Dike and leave these two
God abeg o, save your unmarried sons from this kind of bitterness o. And God if one of your sons dun fall victim already, God set him free o

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by jaxxy(m): 9:43am On Dec 28, 2022
HardMirror:
i dont care. I am not taking sides. Just like nigerians deserve the bad leaders we have so did tonto dike. She is a terrible person and deserves kunle and rose

was she a terrible person b4 she met kunle? I'm not sure.

All Nigerians are not bad bro. some of us don't deserve the leaders we have and we will change the narrative.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by cococandy(f): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2022
Yet…
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by tunapawizzy: 9:49am On Dec 28, 2022
obinnazy:
Most rich guys are surrounded by fake people who love them for the financial benefits that they stand to get.
You go like poor so u can find true love?
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by luluman: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Mtcheeeeew

Modified:

Omo, once you just mention Tonto, all these hopeless males with multiple monikers go come for your neck

See mention grin grin hypocrites
So the world should condemn everyone because they condemned Tonto?
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by FireUpNow(m): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Mtcheeeeew

Modified:

Omo, once you just mention Tonto, all these hopeless males with multiple monikers go come for your neck

you are the most disgraceful person on this topic. Shameless person

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2022
FireUpNow:
FireUpNow is the most disgraceful person on this topic. Shameless person
Fixed
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by HardMirror(m): 11:17am On Dec 28, 2022
jaxxy:

was she a terrible person b4 she met kunle? I'm not sure.

All Nigerians are not bad bro. some of us don't deserve the leaders we have and we will change the narrative.
so kunle thought her how to be a scammer as her friend has revealed? Someone using ophans to scam people of money cannot be a good person.
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by jaxxy(m): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
HardMirror:
so kunle thought her how to be a scammer as her friend has revealed? Someone using ophans to scam people of money cannot be a good person.

u will need to ask what kunles job was when he met her.
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Burgerlomo: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Akuruoulo(m): 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Mtcheeeeew

Modified:

Even for sun u still the cry
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by MrColdsweat: 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
Man is the prize.
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by Exceed15: 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
A wise woman builds her home but foolish ones scatters it. She knows how to keep her marriage. God bless you .

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday by aswani(m): 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
What a wonderful eulogy from a wife to a husband. I am sure they have issues in their marriage like others but their maturity is keeping it alive.
Long may their union last and may those "stiff necked people" learn from her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) / +18 Watch Bba Hotshots Shower Hour / Photos From Omotola's 40th Birthday Couple's Retreat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.