Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,383 members, 7,917,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:16 PM

Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State (2167 Views)

DPO Lawan Abdullahi Pays Dowry For Lovers To Get Married In Kaduna / Bayelsa Man Is Looking For slowpoke Girl To Marry (Photo, Video) / Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by JimohMomoh: 10:21am On Feb 05, 2023
OriOko88:
grin

Ibos and their outrageous marriage list. Between anambra and imo i wonder who monetize their female daughter most. That's why many ibo men and women who are in their late 30s and early 40s are still single and getting frustrated everyday grin

If ur in-laws like you here in Yoruba land,they can even sponsor the whole wedding list and expenses or splash it into two with u,like it happend to my friend whose father's in law provided the cow they used for the whole wedding.
But artisans, Okada and keke riders still get married there na.
Re: Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State by WoroSeeWoro(m): 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
imagine paying such for a lady and she is not a virgin...when you come hear say na owerri ASHEWO SHE BE BEFORE na there u go nearly..collaps

broda jakpa....i have seen cases when a man left 3.5 million naira ...at an introduction and ran away

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ How Best To Handle This My Ex? / Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.