Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

I Understand The Problems Of Abia South, Can’t Ignore Calls To Serve — Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Understand The Problems Of Abia South, Can’t Ignore Calls To Serve — Ikpeazu (195 Views)

Protest In Abuja Against Calls To Cancel The Presidential Election / Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV / Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Understand The Problems Of Abia South, Can’t Ignore Calls To Serve — Ikpeazu by Metrix147: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu has said he has a good understanding of the challenges confronting Abia South senatorial district vis-a-vis its relationship with other districts in the state, South East, and the country at large.

The governor who is seeking election to represent Abia South in 2023 said he understands the needs of the people in terms of infrastructure, contact utilization, and drawing attention to the critical needs of the people and therefore it will be a disservice if he does listen to the call to represent the district in the Senate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC3FTkphQyI
In an exclusive interview with ABN TV, the governor said he has age and energy on his side, saying he will deploy his experience in developing Abia South within an improved Abia polity and in comparison with other districts in South East and beyond.

The governor insists that it will benefit the people of Abia South if he intervenes in the level of the Senate and hopes to bring tangible results in the next four years.

He said he has taken his job of ensuring the security and welfare of the people with utmost seriousness, attributing it to why the state enjoys relative calm and peace.

Gov. Ikpeazu said he understands the geography of Abia and the border towns within and around it, their activities, and their likely impact on his state.

Senate: https://abntv.com.ng/news/senate-i-understand-the-problems-of-abia-south-cant-ignore-calls-to-serve-ikpeazu-video/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

Re: I Understand The Problems Of Abia South, Can’t Ignore Calls To Serve — Ikpeazu by Agronomix: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
Dem don begin. A country where it's legislators are all retirees. You even see youths killing themselves for 70-80s to steer the affairs of the nation, which they forget that by direct implication affects their lives. Tomorrow, they begin too question the sickly form of their lives
Re: I Understand The Problems Of Abia South, Can’t Ignore Calls To Serve — Ikpeazu by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
their first problem is kerosene

second is apu and egusi soup

third problem is 500naira to deliver in the hospitals

they dont need roads after all they don't owned a car

igbo have a long way to go with these set of decorated incompetent pig they employed

they will blame Buhari for their under development, blame Tinubu for the slow progress in their region

Tinubu should ensure there is enough psychiatric in east than roads when he get elected
Re: I Understand The Problems Of Abia South, Can’t Ignore Calls To Serve — Ikpeazu by Obaofaba: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kerosene dispenser?

Like ipeazu like Obi
Re: I Understand The Problems Of Abia South, Can’t Ignore Calls To Serve — Ikpeazu by SilverOrLead: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
If this one was on the ballot in place of Obi , they will still be singing praises for him all because nah their fellow Igbo
Re: I Understand The Problems Of Abia South, Can’t Ignore Calls To Serve — Ikpeazu by Ofunaofu: 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
He understood the problem of Abia south but did not solve it as a governor for eight years
Re: I Understand The Problems Of Abia South, Can’t Ignore Calls To Serve — Ikpeazu by triple996(m): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jus look at some people's leaders cry

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Disgrace Ike Ekweremadu In Germany, Video / 2023: Before We Forget / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan; Respectively Made A New Year Remark To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.