Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,601 members, 7,908,529 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 08:19 AM

Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State (17448 Views)

Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East / Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads / President Buhari To Sack All Security Chiefs On The Security Of The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by matm: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
Soludo you are trying

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by Superwave16320: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
So Soludo as now enriched himself cos he chose not to support the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi who was caught red-handed looting over N250 million cash monthly from Anambra coffers using his governor's convoy ?

The hate that many of your foolish Ipob emit will eventually consume you n your household

PureMe01:
One term governor.

He and Arthur Eze are huge failures and will be relegated to political oblivion. This is the time of NIGERIANs and not the time of elites who use the masses to enrich themselves the more.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
mrvitalis:

U mean like rochas , onu , nwajuba ,Umiah and Joe igbokwe ? How did they end up again abeg ?

All I know is that they are yet to "end up". When they do, they're going to end up well, yeah, better than you or anyone in your generations.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by mrvitalis(m): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
Okealaaye:

All I know is that they are yet to "end up". When they do, they're going to end up well, yeah, better than you or anyone in your generations.
Lol they never end up ...Una done use them dump them now Una done rush new set of soludo, hope and chimaroke abi ? Continue
Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by Corrinthians(m): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
baretalk:
The stupid Ipob deputy was harrassing soldiers working to save them from their ipob cannibal brothers.
The idot wants to curry ipob favours. cheesy
Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Soludo is a true IGBO Man. Unlike Peter Obi who is the leader of IPOB terrorist.
and Tinubu is the real leader of one million boys for surelere and agberos
Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by Father254: 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
SReporters:

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2022/12/28/soludo-commends-the-commitments-of-all-security-agencies-in-the-state-says-they-are-very-critical-in-restoring-peace-and-order/

Roadblocks for security purposes is ok.
But collection of money from drivers should stop in the south and mostly in the south east.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by 1Dray(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
SReporters:

Soludo will serve two terms and you will only wail about it

Will you leave your state and go to Anambra and vote for him?
Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol they never end up ...Una done use them dump them now Una done rush new set of soludo, hope and chimaroke abi ? Continue

Why does this pain you this much? You're not a relation of any of them, are you?
Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by nnamdi640: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
baretalk:
The stupid Ipob deputy was harrassing soldiers working to save them from their ipob cannibal brothers.
The person you called stupid has achieved something you haven't achieved.
Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by nogasimplicity: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
God bless His Excellency

1 Like

Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by SReporters: 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
1Dray:

Will you leave your state and go to Anambra and vote for him?

I am an onye Anambra and I will vote for him the same way I voted for him in 2021. Are you happy now?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by baretalk: 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
nnamdi640:
The person you called stupid has achieved something you haven't achieved.
He is just a stupid criminal deputy governor. He is angry the military is destroying ipob terrorists.
Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by NuruDiddy: 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Soludo is a true IGBO Man. Unlike Peter Obi who is the leader of IPOB terrorist.

Otu Nne gi
Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by shortIGBOman: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
NuruDiddy:

Otu Nne gi

Dan gusur uwarka grin grin
Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by damkin24(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
PureMe01:
One term governor.

He and Arthur Eze are huge failures and will be relegated to political oblivion. This is the time of NIGERIANs and not the time of elites who use the masses to enrich themselves the more.
So because they refused to sing praises of your new adopted personal lord and saviour automatically made them a huge failure? smh

1 Like

Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by chosen4now: 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
Johnrake69:
Lol... Extortion points. A trailer loaded with goods like Timber for local consumption runs a road expenses of about #500K from Abakaliki to Portharcourt while same trailer conveying same goods from Benue heading to Zamfara spends less than 50K as road expenses. Because the road blocks from Abakaliki to Portharcourt is 10X the number of road blocks from Benue to Zamfara. And the few road blocks in the north don't extort motorists.

Abakaliki to Portharcourt is less than 400KM. While Benue to Zamfara is about 800KM.

Igbos have been living like a conquered people. I have personally been assaulted by a soldier at a checkpoint because I offered him #2000 as against the #4000 he demanded before I can pass with my trailer of goods.

There's no difference between armed robbers and Nigerian security agencies extorting travellers at every checkpoint.

My brother I wonder the type of security parameters we are using in the 21st century...I had a nasty experience with this soldiers minding these roadblock in the east, particularly in Enugu...on my way from Abuja to Anambara...A young Soldier of about 25 years stopped our bus before our bus even reached him,our driver's hand was already out as usual to give him money. However he accused the old papa of refusing to give him money day before and ordered the old man down., before we could realized what was happening he attacked the old man. Both the police and soldiers are there for business and not securing anything....it is only in the east that armed security men will kill someone because of#50 and nothing will happen...It is that bad.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by djon78(m): 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
damkin24:

So because they refused to sing praises of your new adopted personal lord and saviour automatically made them a huge failure? smh

I supported soludo
But he has become a very huge disappointment

If you know the kind of opposition he had in APGA to get the ticket

Like those opposition's knew him very well

Many Anambra people are disappointed in him

Soludo will not get a second term

He is going against the masses

1 Like

Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by occfx: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
LaSenior:
; undecided

Soludo will definitely end up being a one term governor

Inasmuch we want security in our land can you tell me one of the importance of road blocks in Nigeria

Roadblocks wey no dey catch criminals

I don't understand why the people living far away west are the ones enjoying the road blocks in the east. They are all commenting above like they were deeply affected. I don't understand Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by occfx: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Johnrake69:
Lol... Extortion points. A trailer loaded with goods like Timber for local consumption runs a road expenses of about #500K from Abakaliki to Portharcourt while same trailer conveying same goods from Benue heading to Zamfara spends less than 50K as road expenses. Because the road blocks from Abakaliki to Portharcourt is 10X the number of road blocks from Benue to Zamfara. And the few road blocks in the north don't extort motorists.

Abakaliki to Portharcourt is less than 400KM. While Benue to Zamfara is about 800KM.

Igbos have been living like a conquered people. I have personally been assaulted by a soldier at a checkpoint because I offered him #2000 as against the #4000 he demanded before I can pass with my trailer of goods.

There's no difference between armed robbers and Nigerian security agencies extorting travellers at every checkpoint.

This is what Yoruba people don't know, I don't understand why they enjoy the atrocities going on in the east. Evil evil, e go reach everybody if you don't condemn it.
Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by StJasper(m): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
LaSenior:
; undecided

Soludo will definitely end up being a one term governor

Inasmuch we want security in our land can you tell me one of the importance of road blocks in Nigeria

Roadblocks wey no dey catch criminals

Only a demented and congenital idiot can make this type of comment.

If not for the presence of the military men in your region, I'm sure you will not be able to lay claim to any state or town.

Though they are not yet at their best, but nothing can be compared with the little they are giving.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by tungamaje: 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
baretalk:

It takes time to search vehicles for kidnappers and weapons. People must be willing to make sacrifices, there is a war going on in the East.

Who told you they do searches? I doubt you have plied any eastern highway. The checkpoints are just there money making
Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by Franky9584(m): 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nobi by writing long note o...go to work
Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by stanluiz(m): 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nice from governor Soludo. Face governance and leave distractions.

But he should do something about security situation in ihiala especially in Orsumoghu and Orsu axis.

Is like the Criminals are regrouping. He should take them out once and for all.

Cc Sreporters.
Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by SReporters: 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
djon78:

I supported soludo
But he has become a very huge disappointment

If you know the kind of opposition he had in APGA to get the ticket

Like those opposition's knew him very well

Many Anambra people are disappointed in him

Soludo will not get a second term

He is going against the masses

He is going against the masses because he simply said the truth that Peter Obi chances of winning is slim or because he's collecting taxes to boost the IGR of the state? How has he gone against the masses please explain in clear terms?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by stanluiz(m): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
matm:
Soludo you are trying
Too some extent. But getting distracted because of 2023 presidential election.
Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by SReporters: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
stanluiz:
Nice from governor Soludo. Face governance and leave distractions.

But he should do something about security situation in ihiala especially in Orsumoghu and Orsu axis.

Is like the Criminals are regrouping. He should take them out once and for all.

Cc Sreporters.

Yes we are aware of the criminals attack at Ihiala.... Those behind the act will surely be apprehended and prosecuted

1 Like

Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by stanluiz(m): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
SReporters:

Yes we are aware of the criminals attack at Ihiala.... Those behind the act will surely be apprehended and prosecuted
Very fast.

All those Local government in Anambra state that boarder Imo state should be protected at all cost.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by Chrismania100: 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Werey!! Face your Waste side alone.
Everyday ipob ipob, are you not tired of calling ipob up and down.Igbos are proud of being called Biafras.Stop disturbing your head cos headache dey o o.Start now to cry till tomorrow,igbos and yorubas donot have anything in common,and we hate you guys with passion due to your envy on us

shortIGBOman:

The deputy Governor is an IPOB Bandits
Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by shortIGBOman: 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Chrismania100:

Werey!! Face your Waste side alone.
Everyday ipob ipob, are you not tired of calling ipob up and down.Igbos are proud of being called Biafras.Stop disturbing your head cos headache dey o o.Start now to cry till tomorrow,igbos and yorubas donot have anything in common,and we hate you guys with passion due to your envy on us

Your Biafra can never be achieved till we give you independence. Unfortunately,we are not ready to give you Independence yet.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by clerkent(m): 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
Funny enough people commending soludo do not live in the east.as a born and brought up guy in the east we all know what we face everyday on road block issue.a journey of 15minutes you ended up spending 45minutes because of too many road blocks.since they start The road block ish,I never hear where they caught thief's on the high way,yet people are still been killed in the east steady by Gun men.
This is how the road blocks operate

Army:they have people in civilian uniform that collects money for them. The army people won't near your vehicle talk more of searching it.just pay your dues and pass.

Police:these ones collect there money by themselves from the driver.you can only pass if you have few passengers in your bus.they will park and delay your bus if you refuse to pay.

Ebubeagu:these ones behave like tout.you will see them wearing charms on there body.when they stop you they start searching for mark on your body to know if you protect yourself against bullet.they have search the bus I'm inside twice.

The only place that security agency do there work by searching your bags are places that things have happen before like killings or kidnapping.

So security agency on the east road are there for business for there oga at the top.they make not less than 200k everyday from collecting money for there bosses.

Its a shameful experience and that's what nnamdi KANU wants to stop in south east before he was kidnapped by the federal government.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Raid Edwin Clark’s House In Abuja / Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad / Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.