Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,222 members, 7,943,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State (17519 Views)

Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East / Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads / President Buhari To Sack All Security Chiefs On The Security Of The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by 1Dray(m): 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
SReporters:

I am an onye Anambra and I will vote for him the same way I voted for him in 2021. Are you happy now?

But your vote alone can't return him.
Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by Nwaotu10(m): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
One term governor don drop quote grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by SReporters: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
1Dray:

But your vote alone can't return him.

Till then.... Right now, the Governor is committed to deliver on all his promises to ndi Anambra. The people will decide after his first tenure in office
Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by richeeyo(m): 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
That was teaching, really needed no job at the time, but my parents were like go the the job, the proprietress looks down on her staff way too much, my first salary before closing same day she gave us cash, i just bought 4 crate of coke and lot of cabin biscuits shared among the pupils and staff, spent the whole thing
Madam was pained grin grin
Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by onuman: 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
SReporters:

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2022/12/28/soludo-commends-the-commitments-of-all-security-agencies-in-the-state-says-they-are-very-critical-in-restoring-peace-and-order/

Resolve what brought road blocks, not put road blocks.
Local village man, professor, Chukwuma Soludo.
Who lives well with road blocks?
Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by onuman: 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
SReporters:

Soludo will serve two terms and you will only wail about it

All through here, APC urchins constitute supporters and defenders of Soludo. Like they do for Hope Uzodinma.
These two governors must be one term governors. APC does not exist in Anambra and Imo states.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by ebufa: 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
PureMe01:
One term governor.

He and Arthur Eze are huge failures and will be relegated to political oblivion. This is the time of NIGERIANs and not the time of elites who use the masses to enrich themselves the more.

I Will be shocked if he completes 1 full term........this man came to Anambra to feather his nest for his presidential ambition of 2007!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by olamike02: 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
PureMe01:
One term governor.

He and Arthur Eze are huge failures and will be relegated to political oblivion. This is the time of NIGERIANs and not the time of elites who use the masses to enrich themselves the more.
This is the same problem Igbos have been having. 16yrs you supported PDP what did you gained. Now all of PDP and APC are evil it's only LP that have saints. When you fail in LP ,then the cycle begins again. Soludo and Arthur became your enemy while don't accommodate some dissent so that you don't put all your eggs in one basket as you've been doing before now.
Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by Lekwandoskii(m): 12:07am On Dec 29, 2022
Get paid for sharing articles on Facebook. Don't just spend money running through Facebook, instead spend and earn whilst using the site...Follow the link below & start earning today �

https://buzz24.me/this-app-pays-you-to-share-articles-on-facebook?mbn=u07c8abb3e

Pls don't forget to share this link with your friends. Thanx �
Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by PureMe01: 12:51am On Dec 29, 2022
olamike02:
This is the same problem Igbos have been having. 16yrs you supported PDP what did you gained. Now all of PDP and APC are evil it's only LP that have saints. When you fail in LP ,then the cycle begins again. Soludo and Arthur became your enemy while don't accommodate some dissent so that you don't put all your eggs in one basket as you've been doing before now.
So thiefnubuu is the best basket?
Thiefnubuu who hates Igbos with everything in him

Buhari who was the best basket for u guys in 2015,hope you are now buying fuel #100, cheaper than what those who didn't consider Buhari are buying now?

Good governance is all we crave for and Peter Obi is the lesser demon amongst the 3.
If Osibanjo was in the ticket and Orji uzo kalu in another, Igbos will go for Osibanjo.
Enough of the nonsense politicking that doesn't help the common masses.
Vote your Thiefnubuu while I vote for my Obi. February isn't far

1 Like

Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by PureMe01: 12:52am On Dec 29, 2022
ebufa:

I Will be shocked if he completes 1 full term........this man came to Anambra to feather his nest for his presidential ambition of 2007!
Exactly
Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by 2016v2017: 4:12am On Dec 29, 2022
PureMe01:
One term governor.

He and Arthur Eze are huge failures and will be relegated to political oblivion. This is the time for NIGERIANs and not the time of elites who use the masses to enrich themselves the more.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by Ewedegubbler: 4:17am On Dec 29, 2022
this mofo so far looking like he's gona be worse than mbadinuju
Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by Ewedegubbler: 4:26am On Dec 29, 2022
[quote author=2016v2017 post=119509574][/quote]

Arthur Eze is a well known political failure.. who has he supported before that won? Abacha? Tony Nwoye? who exactly ?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by cardoctor(m): 7:56am On Dec 29, 2022
Good job
Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by PointZerom: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2022
SReporters:

A very wrong move by the Deputy Governor.... Although he was trying to ease flow of traffic but harassing the military men standing under the sun who are there 24/7 to secure the lives of ndi Anambra was a fatal error. I'm glad the Governor has addressed that issue and assured the Security forces that the Government is solidly behind them

I traveled home on 24th December, the trailer that conveyed my building materials from Lagos spent over 200k from Overhead bridge to ABA no thanks to criminal soldiers that are blocking road and extorting motorists.

Let them go to North and block the roads there. Ndi Ara.
Re: Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State by PointZerom: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2022
olamike02:

Can you tell me what you personally gained above an average Igbo man from PDP or APC?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials / Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns / Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.