Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,973 members, 7,915,838 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:09 AM

Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k (932 Views)

Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest / The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria / There's No Alternative To Restructuring - Atiku Counters President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by SilverOrLead: 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
You can't .

100k at stake.

I am waiting.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by JennyEva(f): 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Peter Obi
Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by SilverOrLead: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
JennyEva:
Peter Obi

Someone that said he sees nothing wrong in our current parasitic system ?

Someone that was filmed pledging to a gathering of northern elders, emirs , politicians and Rtd Generals to uphold the status quo?

Your answer is the wrongest wrong answer.

2 Likes

Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by SilverOrLead: 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Before you answer "Peter Obi " know that this is the worst answer.

I am waiting.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by JennyEva(f): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
SilverOrLead:
Before you answer "Peter Obi " know that this is the worst answer.

I am waiting.

It's Peter Obi, go and hang yourself if it pains you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by SilverOrLead: 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
JennyEva:

It's Peter Obi, go and hang yourself if it pains you

Do you understand what we mean by restructuring ?

Maybe as an Igbo , obi is good for you and you guys only just as buhari is good for Fulanis only .

But that isn't what we want as our next president.

So continue to day dream .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by JennyEva(f): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
SilverOrLead:

Do you understand what we mean by restructuring ?

Maybe as an Igbo , obi is good for you and you guys only just as buhari is good for Fulanis only .

But that isn't what we want as our next president.

So continue to day dream .

I am Ijaw, Obi is good for me, yes. He's good for you too but you just don't know it yet sha

6 Likes

Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by SilverOrLead: 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
JennyEva:

I am Ijaw, Obi is good for me, yes. He's good for you too but you just don't know it yet sha

Who ask you where you are from ?

Another Igbo impostor on the loose.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by 2elliot: 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
SilverOrLead:
You can't .

100k at stake.

I am waiting.
You be mumu. Must restructuring only base on how you define it?

2 Likes

Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by JennyEva(f): 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
SilverOrLead:

Who ask you where you are from ?

Another Igbo impostor on the loose.

I don't have to prove anything to you, oga. Obi will win, with or without your support

4 Likes

Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by SilverOrLead: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
2elliot:
You be mumu. Must restructuring only base on how you define it?

Well, we in the Niger Delta are commited to total fiscal autonomy for states as was the case back in the first republic until Igbo intervention destroyed that system.

Any other thing is mouth salad .

Or do you want to deny that Obi has stated severally that he has no problem with our current Zikist system?

Obi is not the answer to restructuring .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by SilverOrLead: 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
JennyEva:

I don't have to prove anything to you, oga. Obi will win, with or without your support

Just like Biafra is cummin

Keep deluding yourselves in Alaigbo republic
Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by SilverOrLead: 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
I am still waiting ...
Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by RestructureNig6: 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by Felimax(m): 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
The Igbos are so scared of Restructuring.

Don't forget they took us out of the federal system to the presidential system.

If Atiku can Restructure this country then he should be the only one at the ballot.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by Felimax(m): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
SilverOrLead:

Well, we in the Niger Delta are commited to total fiscal autonomy for states as was the case back in the first republic until Igbo intervention destroyed that system.

Or do you want to deny that Obi has stated severally that he has no problem with our current Zikist system?

Much respect bro, very few are enlightened here. They think the North actually brought the mess we are into today and I cannot help but vote Atiku if that can be reversed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by Napata77: 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
The reason NO Igbo politician canvasses for restructuring is because they know that restructuring means each region controls and owns its own resources, and the East only has palm oil and kolanuts. Coal is now seen as dirty and is rejected for its environmental impact. So no market there.

So Nigeria as it currently stands, where everything, including oil and gas earnings, goes to the federal govt who shares the money out proportionally among the states, is the BEST system for Igbos.

Without it they'd probably starve! And Igbo politicians know it.

So their next best move is the 'Biafra' scam, where a rogue elite group among them has somehow convinced the majority Igbos that it is possible to secede from Nigeria with the Niger Delta, under the guise that the people there are ''brothers'' of Igbos etc.

But the 'brothers' of the south south have shown no willingness to form a nation with a massive Igbo majority dominating them, and seizing their resources by sheer virtue of numbers.

Not to mention the fact that Igbos have no army or airforce or navy to fight Nigerian forces.

So what is 'Biafra'? It's just a scam. And many are cashing out on Igbos, including Kanu, Emma Powerful, and Simon Ekpa. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by SilverOrLead: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
Felimax:

Much respect bro, very few are enlightened here. They think the North actually brought the mess we are into today and I cannot help but vote Atiku if that can be reversed.

Since the yorubas and ibos will vote their own, then we should try our luck with Atiku and get a place at the centre from where we can mount pressure for our benefit.

Voting Tinubu or Obi makes no sense as both will rather align with the north to secure a second term.

With the ND as the only southern people to vote Atiku we will have a stake in his govt.
Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by SilverOrLead: 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
Felimax:
The Igbos are so scared of Restructuring.

Don't forget they took us out of the federal system to the presidential system.

If Atiku can Restructure this country then he should be the only one at the ballot.

Why should they when they depend on the FG to run their states.
Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
SilverOrLead:
You can't .

100k at stake.

I am waiting.

Wike
Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by SilverOrLead: 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
Miracood2:

Wike

Wike is not Igbo .

He is Ikwere .

Know the difference .
Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by Felimax(m): 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
SilverOrLead:

Since the yorubas and ibos will vote their own, then we should try our luck with Atiku and get a place at the centre from where we can mount pressure for our benefit.

Voting Tinubu or Obi makes no sense as both will rather align with the north to secure a second term.

With the ND as the only southern people to vote Atiku we will have a stake in his govt.

I have been looking for a sensible person on this politics section. Where have you been?

Hence you see that among the South South governors Wike is standing on his own. In this region we know what we want.

I strongly believe as usual our people will always deliver for PDP regardless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by Felimax(m): 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
Napata77:
The reason NO Igbo politician canvasses for restructuring is because they know that restructuring means each region controls and owns its own resources, and the East only his palm oil and kolanuts. Coal is now seen as dirty and is rejected for its environmental impact. So no market there.

So Nigeria as it currently stands, where everything, including oil and gas earnings, goes to the federal govt who shares the money out proportionally among the states, is the BEST system for Igbos.

Without it they'd probably starve! And Igbo politicians know it.

So their next best move is the 'Biafra' scam, where a rogue elite group among them has somehow convinced the majority Igbos that it s possible it secede from Nigeria with the Niger Delta, under the guise that the people there are ''brothers'' of Igbos etc. But the 'brothers' of the south south have shown no willingness to form a nation with a massive Igbo majority dominating them, and seizing their resources by sheer virtue of numbers. Not to mention the fact that Igbos have no army or airforce or navy to fight Nigerian forces.

So what is 'Biafra'? It's just a scam. And many are cashing out on Igbos, including Kanu, Emma Powerful, and Simon Ekpa. grin

They even went as far as denying the existence of anything South South then MNK saying we should go back to the 1914 map. The man feel say na only him go school.

1 Like

Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by SilverOrLead: 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
Felimax:

I have been looking for a sensible person on this politics section. Where have you been?

Hence you see that among the South South governors Wike is standing on his own. In this region we know what we want.

I strongly believe as usual our people will always deliver for PDP regardless.

It only makes sense to align with a candidate that will see us as the only ally in the south.

The Igbo and Yoruba have relegated themselves to opposition with their tribal candidates .

Even if either Obi or Tinubu wins, they will focus on the north for a second term bid despite if we vote either of them overwhelmingly
Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by 2elliot: 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
SilverOrLead:

You know that you are talking to an ijaw man, do you?
Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by SilverOrLead: 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
2elliot:
You know that you are talking to an ijaw man, do you?

Get lost already .

An Izon man wey no see road go dey follow heebo dey insult Niger Delta people.
Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by SilverOrLead: 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Felimax:

They even went as far as denying the existence of anything South South then MNK saying we should go back to the 1914 map. The man feel say na only him go school.

They still insist that there is no such thing as SS and that what is SS belongs to the old eastern region.

They will condemn the 1914 amalgamation but will defend to death the British drawn colonial administrative borders of eastern Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by Sergio101(m): 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Enyinnaya Aberibe (a senator) has always stand on it.

There's one politician (a senator also) that was interviewed during the PDP presidential primary. Forgotten his name......but he's from Ebonyi.

Lastly....... Peter Obi. (I'm not saying it for you to believe but it's fact)
Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by SilverOrLead: 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
Sergio101:
Enyinnaya Aberibe (a senator) has always stand on it.

There's one politician (a senator also) that was interviewed during the PDP presidential primary. Forgotten his name......but he's from Ebonyi.

Lastly....... Peter Obi. (I'm not saying it for you to believe but it's fact)

Abaraibe only believes in IPOB and Biafra

Your unknown politician is not a valid response.

And finally , Obi has been ruled out for his campaigning on praising and preserving the status quo.

Try again.
Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by Sergio101(m): 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
SilverOrLead:

Abaraibe only believes in IPOB and Biafra

Your unknown politician is not a valid response.

And finally , Obi has been ruled out for his campaigning on praising and preserving the status quo.

Try again.

Why make a proposal you can't afford??

Send me the 100k or give another reason.

Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by SilverOrLead: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
Sergio101:

Why make a proposal you can't afford??

Send me the 100k or give another reason.

Mouth salad with nothing of essence from the Biafran Senator .

Did he call for fiscal autonomy for states?

No.

So your answer remains wrong.
Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by Sergio101(m): 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
SilverOrLead:

Mouth salad with nothing of essence from the Biafran Senator .

Did he call for fiscal autonomy for states?

No.

So your answer remains wrong.

That your account was registered this month doesn't mean you are just new to this forum.

Every old member here knows that Abaribe has always called for restructuring.

Many times!!!

You said a single politician should be mentioned. I gave you what you seek.

Give me my money!!! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Biu, Southern Borno State (video) / 2023: Who's The Most Handsome Presidential Candidate? (Pictures) / Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.