Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,297 members, 7,920,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:29 PM

VTU Api Experts, your advice are needed! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / VTU Api Experts, your advice are needed! (328 Views)

API Experts Enter Here. / Web Experts Your Opinion Please!!! / Please Help Me With VTU API (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VTU Api Experts, your advice are needed! by Snotat: 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
Guy, I'm building a digital subscription web app for a client, I'm looking for a direct api source for sme data subs and other subs.

Feel free to give advice, and share your experience.
I also know about the sim hosting method, which should be the only direct source, but based on my research, I think for MTN alone, to the subscribe for the cheapest and most competitive plan, one needs 5.77M. That's why I'm looking direct api sourced from a bulk buyer.

I've also come across api of api of api of a direct source, which I know is not reliable and should be avoided.
Re: VTU Api Experts, your advice are needed! by bedfordng(m): 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
Most of the third party API online are not reliable for sme data. It's either they failed to send data to user and when you contact them, they will tell you it was sent.

Also most of them sucks at customer service and very unprofessional. It will look as if they are doing you a favour by using their API.

Sim hosting is not bad if you have the resources to do it and like you've said, to earn decently from SIM hosting, you have to purchase the higher plan which is expensive. The lower plans won't enable you sell at cheaper price.

What most people do now a days is to join resources together to buy the higher plan while they split.
Re: VTU Api Experts, your advice are needed! by Snotat: 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
bedfordng:
Most of the third party API online are not reliable for sme data. It's either they failed to send data to user and when you contact them, they will tell you it was sent.

Also most of them sucks at customer service and very unprofessional. It will look as if they are doing you a favour by using their API.

Sim hosting is not bad if you have the resources to do it and like you've said, to earn decently from SIM hosting, you have to purchase the higher plan which is expensive. The lower plans won't enable you sell at cheaper price.

What most people do now a days is to join resources together to buy the higher plan while they split.
WOW, thanks for the reply. Sourcing for an API isn't advisable, but for beginners financial constraints is a problem. Get together a team of investors is also a problem. In case you know a very reliable direct source vtu agent, please share with me.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Activate My App With Code For Subscription / How To Do A T-test In Python? / Php Code Iginter4 Users Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.