Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,288 members, 7,981,570 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 08:24 PM

Igbos Are Foolishly Making Tinubu Wins - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Igbos Are Foolishly Making Tinubu Wins (281 Views)

Newsbreak: Tinubu Wins Rivers, PDP Trails / How To Survive If Bola Tinubu Wins The Election / Igbos Are Making A Costly Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are Foolishly Making Tinubu Wins by Pascal9: 1:54am On Dec 30, 2022
By wasting their votes on a futile labour agenda of Peter obi, I hope they won't start trading blame after the deed have been done and Yoruba start mocking them
Re: Igbos Are Foolishly Making Tinubu Wins by MikeBetty(m): 2:25am On Dec 30, 2022
Pascal9:
By wasting their votes on a futile labour agenda of Peter obi, I hope they won't start trading blame after the deed have been done and Yoruba start mocking them
you foolishly made no point here. Read you post and tell us if there is any ponint in it. Which party, tribe, religion, faith, did you represent? What is the theme or background of your post? I learnt that many are mad and you are actually one of them. For insulting a tribe without making a point is the height of it.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Foolishly Making Tinubu Wins by TakeNigeriaBack: 2:50am On Dec 30, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Igbos Are Foolishly Making Tinubu Wins by libertyfather(m): 4:51am On Dec 30, 2022
Making tinubu win wasting their vote on Peter obi, what's your point here?

Ori e ti daru

Re: Igbos Are Foolishly Making Tinubu Wins by Pascal9: 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
libertyfather:
Making tinubu win wasting their vote on Peter obi, what's your point here?

Ori e ti daru
my point is that south east is a traditional PDP base, if the Igbos waste their votes on obi, knowing fully well that he can't win, they are helping Tinubu to win. A vote for obi is an indirect vote for Tinubu. Is it hard for you to know onye offemmanu
Re: Igbos Are Foolishly Making Tinubu Wins by Pascal9: 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
MikeBetty:
you foolishly made no point here. Read you post and tell us if there is any ponint in it. Which party, tribe, religion, faith, did you represent? What is the theme or background of your post? I learnt that many are mad and you are actually one of them. For insulting a tribe without making a point is the height of it.
you are incapable of higher reasoning
Re: Igbos Are Foolishly Making Tinubu Wins by MikeBetty(m): 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
Pascal9:
you are incapable of higher reasoning
if your kind of reasoning with your anus is the one you are talking about, i dont need it.
Re: Igbos Are Foolishly Making Tinubu Wins by Pascal9: 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
MikeBetty:
if your kind of reasoning with your anus is the one you are talking about, i dont need it.
one of obimorons spotted
Re: Igbos Are Foolishly Making Tinubu Wins by MikeBetty(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
Pascal9:
one of obimorons spotted
drugie zombi indicated
Re: Igbos Are Foolishly Making Tinubu Wins by 1Dray(m): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
Pascal9:
my point is that south east is a traditional PDP base, if the Igbos waste their votes on obi, knowing fully well that he can't win, they are helping Tinubu to win. A vote for obi is an indirect vote for Tinubu. Is it hard for you to know onye offemmanu

You're stupid fot calling SE a traditional PDP base. Go and get a life and some sense.

(1) (Reply)

Georgia Vs TCU Live Stream: How To Watch Free National Championship Game / Will 1million Naira Take Me South Africa?? Which Country Can?? / Could This Be Real About The New Naira Note?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.