Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,912 members, 7,872,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) (1017 Views)

Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi / Governor Abiodun Shares Old Naira Notes To Supporters (Video, Photos) / Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by Naijalarry: 6:12am On Dec 31, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoConwZLVnQ

The vice presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Ifeanyi Okowa has dismissed the chances of the Labour Party (LP) in next year’s presidential election.

He spoke in Aboh when he led the Delta State PDP campaign train to Ndokwa East and Ndokwa West Local Government Areas of Delta State.

“We all know that the candidate of APC is not good enough to be our president. Also, we know that Labour Party is not going anywhere and we need to sweet talk the party supporters not to waste their votes,” the Delta State governor said on Friday.

The former lawmaker urged PDP supporters to prevail on members of the LP to return to the party so as not to make it easier for the All Progressives Congress (APC) to retain power next year.

READ ALSO: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January, Join His Campaign – Wike

Governor Okowa also said only God can determine Nigeria’s next president despite the party’s rancour with the PDP G-5 led by Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State.

“God has said that we the PDP will win this election. Many things may be happening now and people may be asking ‘What about the G-5 governors?'” he said.

“These governors are our brothers; everybody is important. But what God has said will happen, nobody can change it. So even if some of them decide to support APC, some will still remain with us because there will be division among them.

“The real truth is that I have strong political eyes and I have observed that no matter what they do, PDP will win the forthcoming election, by the grace of God.

“It is only the power of God that can help us to win. So, no matter what the G-5 said that they would work with APC or any other party, we will win.”

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2022/12/30/lp-going-nowhere-dont-waste-your-votes-okowa-tells-obis-supporters/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:12am On Dec 31, 2022
When you know that someone is going nowhere but spend all your days trolling them like urchins do, then that is called MADNESS

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by Abdul05: 6:13am On Dec 31, 2022
From okowa's speech. ...

So he knows that pdp is ill prepared ..and if the election comes Pdp might not win due to its internal crisis..

Continue begging. ..... grin

Tinubu is winning. ... grin cheesy

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 6:14am On Dec 31, 2022
We specifically told you guys from the start we want to waste our vote with peter obi

Vote is free allow us waste it ooh

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by PureMe01: 6:16am On Dec 31, 2022
Lol Okowa say the person wey APC pick na mumu grin grin

3 Likes

Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 31, 2022
Okowa is the man Nigerians have learned not to trust. His foolishness is setting Nigeria on fire. We can hear you struggle with the truth "LP is going nowhere" and "only God can determine Nigeria’s next president" these are dangerously antithetical and it shows inner turmoil.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by Dagah2: 6:17am On Dec 31, 2022
mrvitalis:
We specifically told you guys from the start we want to waste our vote with peter obi

Exactly ooo!
It is our resolve to waste it. Let their structure win it for them while we waste our votes on Obi

5 Likes

Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by Moh247: 6:21am On Dec 31, 2022
After wasting Delta state funds on stupid ambition he is begging southeast customer dada

Let's see how PDP would perform when they are now divided into NNP and LP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by Chelseanababa(m): 6:21am On Dec 31, 2022
We use to tell them everyday on Nairaland not to waste their votes on a non~existent candidate, that Obi is going nowhere but they w'd not listen, they are habitual votes wasters it is in their blood. On JAGABAN mandate we stand gidigba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by BaddestQueen(f): 6:23am On Dec 31, 2022
lol seems Okowa doesn't even understand how we igbos do play politics.

in 2015 when everywhere was sounding change change igbos stood their ground and voted GEJ because we know that GEJ is far better than buhari.
they called us names and bullied us but we stood our ground.

today same thing is happening again.
we've made up our mind and dammed the consequences.
Obi is better than both candidates and we are voting him win or loose.
if Nigeria decides to get it wrong like they did in 2015 at least posterity will be kind to igbos and other good people from other region that at least we tried our best to salvage Nigeria and as usual we won't be worst casualty of the next failed government like the North is being the worst casualties of Buhari's failed government.

We are voting Obi win or loose
Okowa should be more concern about getting bloc votes for Atiku in his delta.

6 Likes

Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by Obidient4life2: 6:26am On Dec 31, 2022
There only line! We will waste the vote ! See this one that is dragging failure with Yahaya Bello and Ikpeazụ!

3 Likes

Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by JaneYave(f): 6:26am On Dec 31, 2022
Now they care about the masses to the extent of caring for their votes. Voters have the freewill to vote whom they deem fit It is your duty to do the campaign and it ends there, that's just how honourable it should be. From their speeches, most Nigerian leaders and politicians are so static, they promise change to please their campaigns but never imagine that masses who have suffered long enough can change course. There are things money can't answer. Know it now and save yourself from being a rejected king.

2 Likes

Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by Bluntguy: 6:29am On Dec 31, 2022
This light weight is bragging with my vote when I have my PVC and only waiting to vote for Peter Obi. Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by Murphyenemuwe: 6:33am On Dec 31, 2022
You don't have any business staying on politics forum. Stick to your okirika and drug business. Only a mad man needs explanation that LP is PDP
SpecialAdviser:
When you know that someone is going nowhere but spend all your days trolling them like urchins do, then that is called MADNESS

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 6:34am On Dec 31, 2022
Dagah2:

Exactly ooo!
It is our resolve to waste it. Let their structure win it for them while we waste our votes on Obi
I don't know ...how this people expect me as educated as i am , as exposed as I am to open my eyes and vote Atiku or Tinubu when you have a Peter Obi on the ballot

If obi gets one vote it's me , I would be the first one on my polling units that day ,6 am I am there and won't leave till results is transmitted and confirmed

4 Likes

Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 6:36am On Dec 31, 2022
Moh247:
After wasting Delta state funds on stupid ambition he is begging southeast customer dada

Let's see how PDP would perform when they are now divided into NNP and LP
Lol PDP n NNPP are taking APC votes in the north

APC governors are meeting Atiku

But I dare north not to give Tinubu 45% of their votes minimum let's see how this country would contain all of us

Atiku 45% , Tinubu 45% , kwankwaso 10% of the northern Muslim votes
Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by Prosper91(m): 6:36am On Dec 31, 2022
We Deltans are not voting Okowayo and his PDP.
Obi we know here.

3 Likes

Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by VTJN(m): 6:38am On Dec 31, 2022
Wahala

This one na family matter o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by Workch: 6:38am On Dec 31, 2022
Let's waste it cheesy

3 Likes

Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by VTJN(m): 6:41am On Dec 31, 2022
Bluntguy:
This light weight is bragging with my vote when I have my PVC and only waiting to vote for Peter Obi. Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
I believe you know more than a sitting governor grin

1 Like

Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by Workch: 6:43am On Dec 31, 2022
VTJN:
I believe you know more than a sitting governor grin
he's deceiving you. You be mumu.

Someone that onyl wants to win
Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by blazesam(m): 6:45am On Dec 31, 2022
Face your PDP and vice seat.. leave obi alone.

The north only think about you in terms of second not first... Mumu okowa

1 Like

Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by VTJN(m): 6:46am On Dec 31, 2022
Workch:
he's deceiving you. You be mumu.

Someone that onyl wants to win
even my 92 years old grandmother knows LP will not come a distant third in the coming election

Why didn't he say that to APC?

You don't know more than a sitting governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 7:08am On Dec 31, 2022
Atiku winning presidential election is a future impossible Tense .

1 Like

Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by BigIyanga: 7:18am On Dec 31, 2022
Senator to governor …. yet he cant fix his teeth wey dey abandoned project site wey full Delta state
Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by Vickym1(f): 7:22am On Dec 31, 2022
Y not allow the youths to waste their vote 9n Peter Obi or abi na ur wasting?

1 Like

Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by gozmok1(m): 7:39am On Dec 31, 2022
Atiku claim to be a unifier,if he was he wouldn't have contested power should move to the south With what Buhari did in appointing only Muslims in key positions in the country every right thinking person will be scared of voting another northerner again!

1 Like

Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by mycar: 7:41am On Dec 31, 2022
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoConwZLVnQ

The vice presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Ifeanyi Okowa has dismissed the chances of the Labour Party (LP) in next year’s presidential election.

He spoke in Aboh when he led the Delta State PDP campaign train to Ndokwa East and Ndokwa West Local Government Areas of Delta State.

“We all know that the candidate of APC is not good enough to be our president. Also, we know that Labour Party is not going anywhere and we need to sweet talk the party supporters not to waste their votes,” the Delta State governor said on Friday.

The former lawmaker urged PDP supporters to prevail on members of the LP to return to the party so as not to make it easier for the All Progressives Congress (APC) to retain power next year.

READ ALSO: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January, Join His Campaign – Wike

Governor Okowa also said only God can determine Nigeria’s next president despite the party’s rancour with the PDP G-5 led by Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State.

“God has said that we the PDP will win this election. Many things may be happening now and people may be asking ‘What about the G-5 governors?'” he said.

“These governors are our brothers; everybody is important. But what God has said will happen, nobody can change it. So even if some of them decide to support APC, some will still remain with us because there will be division among them.

“The real truth is that I have strong political eyes and I have observed that no matter what they do, PDP will win the forthcoming election, by the grace of God.

“It is only the power of God that can help us to win. So, no matter what the G-5 said that they would work with APC or any other party, we will win.”

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2022/12/30/lp-going-nowhere-dont-waste-your-votes-okowa-tells-obis-supporters/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
but he can dream with a depleted supporters
Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by adioolayi(m): 7:42am On Dec 31, 2022
Sincerely, I pity Okowa...

PDP got their permutations wrong..

Okowa, unfortunately, cannot stop LP party from eating deep into traditional PDP votes from SE and SS..

It's a very sad development for PDP.

Advantage for APC
Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by mii4u(f): 7:43am On Dec 31, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
The thing sef dey make me laff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by mii4u(f): 7:44am On Dec 31, 2022
mrvitalis:

Don't mind dem.
Re: LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) by mycar: 7:47am On Dec 31, 2022
Chelseanababa:
We use to tell them everyday on Nairaland not to waste their votes on a non~existent candidate, that Obi is going nowhere but they w'd not listen, they are habitual votes wasters it is in their blood. On JAGABAN mandate we stand gidigba
I never knew a Chelsea fan can be so myopic and archaic in thinking like this. I thought that they only go for the best

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Those Supporting Tinubu Really Normal Human Beings / Kwankwaso Has The Biggest Organic Crowds In His Campaign / Why Villa Hawks Are Against BAT Presidency - Jaafar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.