Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,194 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Cut Off One Of My Hands If YPP Fails To Win Akwa Ibom - Philip Osung Dares Gov - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cut Off One Of My Hands If YPP Fails To Win Akwa Ibom - Philip Osung Dares Gov (405 Views)

Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ / Bode George: IBB WiII Be Welcomed With Open Hands If He Visits South-West / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cut Off One Of My Hands If YPP Fails To Win Akwa Ibom - Philip Osung Dares Gov by Supremos: 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HavmLoTGxbM

An Akwa Ibom born pastor, Philip Osung of Philips ministries, has double dared Akwa Ibom state Governor, Udom Emmanuel, and Akwa ibomites, that one of his hands should be cut off on social media, should the governorship candidate of YPP in the state, Senator Bassey Albert OBA, does not win the up coming 2023 election.

He claimed that God had already told him that Oba will Win the election.

Recall that OBA was just granted Post conviction bail by the appellate court, after spending time in prison.
Re: Cut Off One Of My Hands If YPP Fails To Win Akwa Ibom - Philip Osung Dares Gov by GoodCane: 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
Pastor just wan cash out through the Oba.

Vote peter Obi for president, 2023 is few hours to go
Re: Cut Off One Of My Hands If YPP Fails To Win Akwa Ibom - Philip Osung Dares Gov by Jones4190(m): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
*DROP THE BONE*

A few hours ago, I received this message from a friend, and I thought it wise to share.

May you please share with all your loved ones as the year 2022 runs out!.��

A dog has taught me an important lesson in this encounter. I was in a car commuting from home to my daily errands. The car was speeding at about 80km/hour.

Suddenly, I saw a dog running so fast, trying to overtake the car so that it could cross the road. I was frightened that the car would overrun the dog. I was praying that the dog would increase its speed and cross the road safely. The car was fast approaching the dog.

Then, I saw the dog suddenly increase its speed and was able to cross the road successfully. Pheew! I sighed, thanking God it wasn’t hit by the car.

But, there is something I noticed that fell off before the dog suddenly increased its speed. I asked the driver, could you please reverse? I need to see what fell off...

When I saw what fell off, one of the greatest lessons sunk into my thick skull.

The dog let go of the BONE!!!�

It was that SIMPLE...
It reached a point where the dog had to let go of the bone in order to gain speed and save its life. Waoh!!! �
This dog is SMART… I thought.�

_What’s the LESSON?_

Simply, *"Let go of the bone".*

Friends, there are bones we have honestly held onto in 2022. If only we would be deliberate to let go of such 2022 ‘BONES’, then we will do great wonders in 2023 and years beyond.

There are so many types of bones which for sure have held us back. Let’s make the painful decision of letting go of the bone. Let’s drop them, and immediately too!

Permit me to identify such limiting 'bones" below:

_✓ Lack of courage to forget the PAST achievements and reach for greater heights, this is what I call 'false climax'._

_✓ Failure to learn from the MISTAKES of last year and demonstrate better emotional intelligence skills._

_✓ UNFORGIVENESS or inability to pardon the faults of others, this is also a sign of moral bankruptcy and overestimation of other people. Accept them though unlovable they may appear to be. Yet *LOVE* them!_

_✓ Failure to seek NEW THOUGHTS or new ways of doing things is a BONE_

_✓ Doing things in THE SAME unsuccessful manner, year in year out is a BONE_

_✓ Thinking that MONEY ALONE is the source of your happiness; that’s the HARDEST BONE_

_✓ Going to work LATE and acting irresponsibly is a BONE_

✓ _WATCHING our friends fail; yet we could have helped them succeed…BONE_

_✓ Holding on to useless, one-sided, time-consuming, energy-sapping, abusive or exploitative RELATIONSHIPS is a BONE._

*You should be deliberate & intentional to let it go, no matter how much you think it hurts. In the end, you’d be glad you did.�*

_These are only few examples, the list is endless._

*Let’s drop such BONE, so that we can embrace a prosperous year 2023 in order to gain speed and reach our God-destined potential, and overall self actualization in 2023.*

God bless you all abundantly.

*Compliments of the* *season*.

1 Like

Re: Cut Off One Of My Hands If YPP Fails To Win Akwa Ibom - Philip Osung Dares Gov by Mrfixitt(m): 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
End time pastor

(1) (Reply)

This is the only reason why you don't share vote with other people in a region / 'amaechi's Theft’:listen To 5 Things Wike Exposed About Amaechi / Chief Eze Accuses INEC Of Listing Hotels Allegedly Belonging To PDP Members As R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.