Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,159 members, 7,946,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

A New Thing In 2023 From Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A New Thing In 2023 From Jesus Christ Crucified (172 Views)

Discovery Of Galilee Boat From Jesus' Time Proves Bible Accurate - Video, Photos / Hearing From Jesus / Birth Of Jesus: Did Mary Have Other Children Aside From Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Thing In 2023 From Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
Isaiah 42:5 Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein: 42:6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; 42:7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house. 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. 42:9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.
Re: A New Thing In 2023 From Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
Please if you have the capacity, *switch-off all your connection with the internet and human beings*, enter inside your room and engage indoors prayers and quiet-time with your God and creator today (31-12-2022) *during the day not just waiting for cross-over night general prayer-meeting or services*

As believers in Jesus Christ Crucified, *our personal quiet-time with God is more important and superior to general prayer-meeting*

This is where you say to God, what you mean and mean what you say *without trying to hide what you want to say under praying in tongues to avoid others in the general prayer-meeting hearing your confessions, sins, fears, mistakes and weaknesses to God*

Most of the time, Jesus engaged *salient/critical decisions* during His earthly existence, He prayed *alone all through the night*

Luke 6:12 And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.

This is the best and easiest way to learn how to hear the voice of God *particularly for yourself and directly to yourself from within your heart and the letters of the Holy bible*

Go with your holy bible, notebook, pen.

Read a portion of the bible while asking the Holy Spirit to mix His word fresh in your heart in the name of Jesus

Write down passages that strikes your heart as it relates to things that have happened to your life previously or other persons

Write down passages and their applications that refers to questions that you have been asking God about His perfect-will in your future

Write down as many verses and their applications to your own personal life that strikes your heart

Engage them in prayers as much time as you can

Each step and time of this quiet-time, ask the Holy Spirit to help you because you only desire to discern His word, voice and perfect-will for your life and engage them in this 2023 and every fresh second of your earthly existence

Acts 20:32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified inside Jesus Christ Crucified. Amen.

Abbah Our Father, Sanctify us through thy truth: thy word is truth in Jesus name. Amen. (John 17:17)

I pray that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: such that the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which He wrought/worked in Christ, when He raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is His body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all in Jesus name. Amen. (Ephesians 1:17-23)

(1) (Reply)

Pope Benedict Will Be Buried By Pope Francis On January 5th / Carrying And Submitting To The Crucified Jesus Christ Every Fresh Second / Conquering The Power Of Darkness By Dejavu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.