Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,309 members, 7,936,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

Nin - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nin (4475 Views)

Link Your NIN With Your Airtel, MTN, GLO and 9mobile Number / How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) / Extend SIM Card - NIN Registration Till 2021 - House Of Representatives To NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nin by FFIA: 10:50am On Feb 01
davolujoke:
The phone number in my NIN is lost, I need to replace it. What does it take cos I want to print out the virtual NIN I'd card
50 Naira

get the NIMC app and do it.
Re: Nin by Bossman(m): 2:55pm On Feb 01
Please elaborate how this can be done. The NIMC app will send a verification code to the phone number on file before you can log in. If that same phone number is lost, you can't even log into the NIMC app.
FFIA:

50 Naira

get the NIMC app and do it.
Re: Nin by FFIA: 5:25pm On Feb 01
Bossman:
Please elaborate how this can be done. The NIMC app will send a verification code to the phone number on file before you can log in. If that same phone number is lost, you can't even log into the NIMC app.
you can still use any of your phone numbers registered with any network in Nigeria to access the Nimc app

on the app, you can see all your registered numbers linked to your NIN too.

any number linked to your NIN will work including the one you are using now.
Re: Nin by SharedServices: 6:14pm On Feb 01
What is the maximum number of telephone numbers a person can link to his NIN number?
Re: Nin by Bossman(m): 7:25pm On Feb 22
How did you achieve this without you being present? For any modifications, your biometric information (Fingerprint, picture, signature) will be captured in order to save the information.
Ayodeleh52:
Contact @ Dr Paul for assistance to link your NIN phone number to your details and Validating your NIN as he helped me to retrieve my lost NIN slip and correct my wrong Names. I have checked it on the Nimc portal and its reflects successful. I appreciate sir, finally i' am relieved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Flagship Phone / Nokia X2 Failed To Browse Through Web Browser / Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.