Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,309 members, 7,936,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

Nin - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nin (4474 Views)

Link Your NIN With Your Airtel, MTN, GLO and 9mobile Number / How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) / Extend SIM Card - NIN Registration Till 2021 - House Of Representatives To NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nin by Bossman(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17
If you want your passport details to maintain the 3 names, you have to update your NIN to match it. Otherwise just renew your passport with the names matching your NIN.
francabiola:
Hello I need help my passport details has 3 names while my NIN details has 2 names and I want to renew my passport. Please how can I resolve this
Re: Nin by philadekunh: 9:53am On Aug 30
NIN Corrections and Modifications of wrong Date of Birth ( DoB ) , Change of Names, lpe error, Mistake in Gender, Change of phone number, NIN Suspended, NIN record not found, NIN details not Validate , Validation and any NIN issues for Modifications Assistant .

Re: Nin by Ejiduademola: 9:41am On Aug 31
Thank you @ Dr Paul for your help in correcting my NIN wrong Date of birth and Suspended issue. I have checked on Nimc portal my details reflect successful and Active. I'm grateful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Flagship Phone / Nokia X2 Failed To Browse Through Web Browser / Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.