Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,701 members, 7,889,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP (3245 Views)

BREAKING: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, Endorses Tinubu (Pictures) / Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC / Kwara State Governor dumps APC And Defects To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
JIGAWA FORMER DEPUTY GOVERNOR DECAMPED TO PDP

Former Jigawa State Deputy Governor Ahmed Mahamud Gumel joined Peoples Democratic Party and was happily received by former Jigawa State Governor H.E. Ibrahim Saminu Turaki (Turakin Kazaure) Jigawa State PDP Chairman, Hon. Ali Idris Diginsa, and party Candidate Alhaji Mustapha Sule Lamido (San Turakin Dutse) Dr. Babandi Ibrahim, Campaign DG, Hon. Nasiru Umar Roni, amongst many other party stalwarts.

Mansur Ahmed
State Coordinator
San Turaki Media Team
31/12/2022.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by Xscape1993(m): 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
Bye bye to the founder of agberos in Nigeria and the evil party.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by Anyenmoney(m): 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
Even if he likes, let him decamp to OPC or LCD,
Peter Obi of Labour Party is the chosen one.

Abeg, who handed over this "suffer head leadership" to APC in 2015?

And they are still having the mind to tell us to vote for them.

18 Likes

Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by herkeem: 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
Farewell pdpapc
Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
More than 88% of jigawa's political structure is now PDP, expect more in the coming weeks

Atiku is coming

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by SlavaUkraini: 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
Atiku Abubakar sweeping over the North..

It is actually Atiku 0 clock

You cannot stop a man whose time has come..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by longetivity(m): 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
grin cheesy
Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by rolams(m): 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
The kind of defection that is happening in Jigawa now is worrisome! They are moving to one party system in that state. No NNPP, No LP, No AA and the APC is losing it. Is the incubent governor not doing well?

Will they vote for Atiku or Tinubu or Kwakwaso or Obi as their presidential candidate? Only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by rolams(m): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
Bauchi state is supposed to be witnessing this too. But the situation is very calm over there. It seems both the ruling and the opposition party are maintaining their stand.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by asanausana91: 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
Anyenmoney:
Even if he likes, let him decamp to OPC or LCD,
Peter Obi of Labour Party is the chosen one.

Abeg, who handed over this "suffer head leadership" to APC in 2015?

And they are still having the mind to tell us to vote for them.
where was Peter Obi in in the last 4 months.
Don't forget that it was Atiku that brought Peter Obi to the limelight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by garfield1: 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
Thinkam:
More than 88% of jigawa's political structure is now PDP, expect more in the coming weeks

Atiku is coming

Former deputy gov to dankwambo decamped to apc.draw game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by garfield1: 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
rolams:
Bauchi state is supposed to be witnessing this too. But the situation is very calm over there. It seems both the ruling and the opposition party are maintaining their stand.

True with kwankwaso strong there plus some atiku fans working against bala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by garfield1: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
rolams:
The kind of defection that is happening in Jigawa now is worrisome! They are moving to one party system in that state. No NNPP, No LP, No AA and the APC is losing it. Is the incubent governor not doing well?

Will they vote for Atiku or Tinubu or Kwakwaso or Obi as their presidential candidate? Only time will tell.

You lie.an equal number of pdp members have joined apc also.I don't know why you anti tinubu fans exaggerate things.when they defect to apc,you will be quiet.it is only in katsina and Adamawa that apc have lost more members

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by rolams(m): 10:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
garfield1:

You lie.an equal number of pdp members have joined apc also.I don't know why you anti tinubu fans exaggerate things.when they defect to apc,you will be quiet.it is only in katsina and Adamawa that apc have lost more members

I didn't mean the PDP are not losing members nah, I am only talking about the current situation in Jigawa not across the North or the federation. Beside, somebody who resides in Jigawa state has once talked about the poor performance of the governor.

Again, I am not against anybody. I only comment base on the issue at hand (the Topic).

I don't belong to any party. Tinubu is not my enemy. I am not against him and I will never go against him. I have nothing against all the aspirants.

Just calm down. My argument may go against any candidate is trust me.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by rolams(m): 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
garfield1:

True with kwankwaso strong there plus some atiku fans working against bala

Yes.
Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 01, 2023
garfield1:

Former deputy gov to dankwambo decamped to apc.draw game

ARE you joking how's that a draw game, what party is Dan?
Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by garfield1: 1:09am On Jan 01, 2023
Thinkam:

ARE you joking how's that a draw game, what party is Dan?

Oga you lost someone and we lost someone

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 01, 2023
garfield1:

There's no state APC holds more than 88% of the political structure in Nigeria, well time will tell

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by Blazejerrison(m): 1:49am On Jan 01, 2023
Do you need a very good quality car to buy?� Or you have a good genuine car for sale? �
Okay! We are always available to attend to all your car requests without any delay ���

CALL/WHATSAPP +2349020561787
https://instagram.com/blaze.autos
I also have a WhatsApp group where I upload available cars.

NOTE �
Our Locations:- LAGOS & DELTA

�GenuineCars
�QualityCars
�GoodCars

Contact Us and Let's Deal ���
Our cars are always very affordable
Refer and Earn!
Thanks ❣️�❣️
Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by frank14011991(m): 2:13am On Jan 01, 2023
This one wey if you give 5 thousand naira e go collect, he lost the primary with zero vote. His younger brother is even more relevant than him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by Aiel123: 6:40am On Jan 01, 2023
frank14011991:
This one wey if you give 5 thousand naira e go collect, he lost the primary with zero vote. His younger brother is even more relevant than him
Well...the rate at which political elites leaves the APC in Jigawa is alarming.
The PDP now has two governors ( former) a serving senator in Sankara ...
But the question is what difference can they make?
Even Badaru himself said APC could lose Jigawa

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by Aiel123: 6:49am On Jan 01, 2023
garfield1:

Happy new year!
Delta unity group (Edevbie camp) are slowly resigning from PDP.
Kalo Ikolo,Evance Ivurie and Faith Majemite have all handed in their resignation letter.
But the truth remains that they are political 'lightweight' and can't do damage to PDP's chances.
Delta Ijaws recently unveiled Sherrif as their candidates since then,APC and Orubebe has granted press conference condemning the process and saying those who endorsed Sheriff does not speak for ijaw...but they forgot that Joel Thomas recently got the same endorsement from Isoko leaders and PDP never cried foul play.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by 4song: 7:04am On Jan 01, 2023
Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by Dayaa: 7:21am On Jan 01, 2023
Let the youth take over!!!
Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by garfield1: 7:53am On Jan 01, 2023
Aiel123:

Happy new year!
Delta unity group (Edevbie camp) are slowly resigning from PDP.
Kalo Ikolo,Evance Ivurie and Faith Majemite have all handed in their resignation letter.
But the truth remains that they are political 'lightweight' and can't do damage to PDP's chances.
Delta Ijaws recently unveiled Sherrif as their candidates since then,APC and Orubebe has granted press conference condemning the process and saying those who endorsed Sheriff does not speak for ijaw...but they forgot that Joel Thomas recently got the same endorsement from Isoko leaders and PDP never cried foul play.

Faith husband is still in pdp.Kenneth gbagi attacked okowa...
Those ijaw leaders who endorsed him are just a cross section like bozimo and not the formal socio political ijaw group like inc or iyc or notable people like clark,tompolo or msnager unlike IDU that endorsed Joel.Joel is the foremost isoko contestant so idu had no choice.
Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by Aiel123: 8:17am On Jan 01, 2023
garfield1:

Faith husband is still in pdp.Kenneth gbagi attacked okowa..
Those ijaw leaders who endorsed him are just a cross section like bozimo and not the formal socio political ijaw group like inc or iyc or notable people like clark,tompolo or msnager unlike IDU that endorsed Joel.Joel is the foremost isoko contestant so idu had no choice.
Gbagi ever since losing the primary have always criticized Okowa.
Yes you are right on Faith's...He gave a press conference yesterday to that effect.
Do you see idu endorsement of Joel giving him home advantage?
Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by garfield1: 8:42am On Jan 01, 2023
Aiel123:

Gbagi ever since losing the primary have always criticized Okowa.
Yes you are right on Faith's...He gave a press conference yesterday to that effect.
Do you see idu endorsement of Joel giving him home advantage?

I have never seen IDU endorse anyone unlike UPU therefore it is symbolic.whether he is endorsed or not,I expect him to win isoko land with Leo ogor out of the way though he will likely lose to ejele.
I like the way agege is carrying ijaws in his campaign from orubebe to niboro
Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by abobote: 8:52am On Jan 01, 2023
First signing of the year
Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by frank14011991(m): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2023
Aiel123:

Well...the rate at which political elites leaves the APC in Jigawa is alarming.
The PDP now has two governors ( former) a serving senator in Sankara ...
But the question is what difference can they make?
Even Badaru himself said APC could lose Jigawa
danladi Sankara is very much still in APC, His son was made the commissioner for agriculture to pacify him. Saminu is no more relevant, he will be contesting against walin kazaure of APC who is a retired permanent secretary and from the family of the emir of kazaure
Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by DIKEnaWAR: 9:45am On Jan 01, 2023
90% of northerners are politicians. Not producing anything, not even improving the lot of their people. Just stealing money, investing in Dubai and raising their kids in good schools abroad while the poor masses languish. If this trend continues in the next 10 yrs, that part of the country will be overrun by poverty, insecurity and degenerate into chaos.

I hope the poor have sense one day, remove the religion sentiment they have used to cover their eyes and vote who will help them restart life.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by Aiel123: 9:49am On Jan 01, 2023
frank14011991:
danladi Sankara is very much still in APC, His son was made the commissioner for agriculture to pacify him. Saminu is no more relevant, he will be contesting against walin kazaure of APC who is a retired permanent secretary and from the family of the emir of kazaure
Was Sankara son recently appointed?
Why do you say Saminu is no longer relevant?
In one of his interview,he said he controls the political structure in Jigawa with Sule Lamido...and that Badaru has none.
Interesting.A son of from the emir family contesting.
Re: Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP by frank14011991(m): 9:56am On Jan 01, 2023
Aiel123:

Was Sankara son recently appointed?
Why do you say Saminu is no longer relevant?
In one of his interview,he said he controls the political structure in Jigawa with Sule Lamido...and that Badaru has none.
Interesting.A son of from the emir family contesting.
yes awwal Danladi Sankara, just wait for the election between saminu and walin kazaure, yes he is from the family of emir of kazaure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Osewa Is Jealous Of Me, Trying To Pull Me Down - Jarus / Orkar Coup: Major Mukoro Pardoned / SE Governors Should Map Out And Plan New Towns Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.