Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,862 members, 7,952,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

Owm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owm (791 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owm by seeyounow: 6:05am On Jan 01, 2023
Ow
Re: Owm by IDeyNL: 6:18am On Jan 01, 2023
Musiwa.
Re: Owm by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 01, 2023
Tinubu And His Politics Of Igbonophobia

See, Tinubu has unleashed his miscreants and urchins online to create tension in your home, your Igboland. It's his style of politics. I know Igbos have good hearts and don't play evil politics like Tinubu. But you have got to protect your home. That is why I want to sensitize everyone ahead of the election.

All IPOB this and IPOB that at this election time are from Tinubu's camps. Ignore them. His plan is to create chaos and scare people from coming out to vote Obi. You Igbos don't know the power of your population and that's why people you're far greater than are saying rubbish. Get up, they will run and forget their shoes.

The latest is the AfricanColumbus telling you Okigwe is on fire. Ignore the shit news and make a call home if you need to confirm it. Most of the videos they share with recorded voices are fake and doctored, ignore them.
Twitter has stopped them already, it's only common in Nairaland here or Facebook.

Tinubu is terribly afraid of Igbo population, we the Northerners know. Stop reading the foolish news about IPOB, Biafra on Nairaland or Facebook this election time, they are from Tinubu's paid urchins. Every eligible Igbo must vote, let's join hands together to destroy the parasites killing Nigeria.

Obi is the best candidate so far. Most educated Northerners are strongly behind him. Don't join the enemies to destroy your own.
Re: Owm by seeyounow: 6:33am On Jan 01, 2023
North4Obi23:
Tinubu And His Politics Of Igbonophobia

See, Tinubu's has unleashed his miscreants and urchins online to create tension your home, your Igboland. It's his style of politics. I know Igbos have good hearts and don't play evil politics like Tinubu. But you have got to protect your home. That is why I want to sensitize everyone ahead of the election.

All IPOB this and IPOB that at this election time are from Tinubu's camps. Ignore them. His plan is to create chaos and scare people from coming to vote Obi. You Igbos don't know the power of your population and that's why people you're far greater than are saying rubbish. Get up, they will run and forget their shoes.

The latest is the AfricanColumbus telling you Okigwe is on fire. Ignore the shit news and make a call home if you need to confirm it. Most of the videos they share with recorded voices are fake and doctored, ignore them.
Twitter has stopped them already, it's only common in Nairaland here or Facebook.

Tinubu is terribly afraid of Igbo population, we the Northerners know. Stop reading the foolish news about IPOB, Biafra on Nairaland or Facebook this election time, they are from Tinubu's paid urchins. Every eligible Igbo must vote, let's join hands together to destroy the parasites killing Nigeria. miscreants
Obi is the best candidate so far. Most educated Northerners are strongly behind him. Don't join the enemies to destroy your own.
who is tinubu miscreants .. what does the satellite picture as to do with tinubu. dont bring politics into my posting satellite pictures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owm by seeyounow: 7:35am On Jan 01, 2023
shocked shocked
Re: Owm by DispatcherLagos: 8:14am On Jan 01, 2023
Tinubu will not make it to the ballot
Re: Owm by Ogbuefi2020: 8:16am On Jan 01, 2023
Musiwa is back

1 Like

Re: Owm by seeyounow: 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
cool cool tongue
Re: Owm by seeyounow: 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
tongue tongue tongue undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Dared Where Govs Fear To Tread- Oshiomhole Speaks On Tinubu Capacity / Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi / The APC Bots On Nairaland & Other Social Media Do Not Speak For We Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.