Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,260 members, 7,977,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:56 PM

Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi (806 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu / How Dino Behaved Himself Immediately Peter Obi Rebuked Him / Amnesty To FG: Suspension Of Twitter Unlawful, Reverse It Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi by DamnnNiggarr: 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
Peter Obi
@PeterObi

We are going to dismantle the confusion in Ports Administration and get this country to work.

Fuel subsidy is an organised crime and I will remove it immediately, if I am elected President.

Which reasonable country will spend more on subsidy than Education, Health etc. - PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1612176289208717313?t=Qsg3pcuXsgsqiyGNj5igaQ&s=19

Mynd44
lalasticlala
Oam4j
nlfpmod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi by Naira20: 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
See Presido

No be Gazelle Gagaraga

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi by Tinubuadvocate: 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
Peter pandora is a senseless person you work with former president I believe that the office of NPA wasn't just constructed by this present administration hypocrite you can continue fooling around.

They always see bad things when they don't have chances anymore.

However the Nigeria port authority is another agency that government need to focus on the level of corruption and other atrocities been committed by individuals in this ministry Is too much.

Thank to Buhari government for pay little attention but you need to do more... Atiku can tell more on this organization he didn't just get that name mikano stupid man he actually enrich himself through this NPA.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi by Ivimmanuel: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
Will that that petrol cheaper and available to Nigerians? Na my concern be that
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi by funshint(m): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
Tinubu said thesame thing and some people here were condemning him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi by LeoDeKing: 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
Tinubu said fuel subsidy must go and no amount of protest will stop that: ipob pigs insulted him.

Pandora Obituary now copied Tinubu and said exactly the same thing. Ipob pigs now said he is very intelligent.

Any further proof that ipob pigs are not just stark illiterates but also demented touts?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu said fuel subsidy must go and no amount of protest will stop that: ipob pigs insulted him.

Pandora Obituary now copied Tinubu and said exactly the same thing. Ipob pigs now said he is very intelligent.

Any further proof that ipob pigs are not just stark illiterates but also demented touts?
Same Tinubu that organised protest against Jonathan removing subsidy in 2012?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi by ican2020: 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
cry
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi by Nwaetche(m): 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
Lies! Lies!! lies!!!

Hadiza Bala usman is following BAT up and down after non-performance as NPA MD with the hope of a re-appointment to contnue the sleeze.

Why did APC not open the South South Ports of Warri, Port Harcourt, Calabar and construct the already approved Ibom and Gelegele?

Enemies of Nigeria and Structures of Criminalities are afraid that PO would open all these facilities and create jobs

Na today we know the Agbadorians!

Tinubuadvocate:
Peter pandora is a senseless person you work with former president I believe that the office of NPA wasn't just constructed by this present administration hypocrite you can continue fooling around.

However the Nigeria port authority is another agency that government need to focus on the level of corruption and other atrocities been committed by individuals in this ministry Is too much.

Thank to Buhari government for pay little attention but you need to do more... Atiku can tell more on this organization he didn't just get that name mikano stupid man he actually enrich himself through this NPA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi by Tinubuadvocate: 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
Lol you are not informed and you will always disinform. A question before you how many ministries you have worked with? You guys always lied about Tinubu.

Thank God Hadisa is not a Yoruba woman your story would have made headline that Buhari suspend Tinubu ally.
Nwaetche:
Lies! Lies!! lies!!!

Hadiza Bala usman is following BAT up and down after non-performance as NPA MD with the hope of a re-appointment to contnue the sleeze.

Why did APC not open the South South Ports of Warri, Port Harcourt, Calabar and construct the already approved Ibom and Gelegele?

Enemies of Nigeria and Structures of Criminalities are afraid that PO would open all these facilities and create jobs

Na today we know the Agbadorians!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi by Nbote(m): 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:

See as spit dey comot for your mouth.. Tueh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi by christejames(m): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
My President has spoken cool

Watch as urchins will copy this and tell their Agbado master to use it for campaign grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi by Nbote(m): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:

So the protests and all the occupy lagos in Ojota were for a religious crusade abi??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi by Apophenia24k: 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ivimmanuel:
Will that that petrol cheaper and available to Nigerians? Na my concern be that

They are paying subsidy right now... is the petrol available and cheaper in your area ?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi by stanluiz(m): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
Nigeria port authority has a guest house in London. Just Imagine ?

Look at the waste and corruption going on in that agency. These are the corrupt structures Peter obi will dismantle when he is Elected.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi by Betanaija42moro: 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
Peter Obi represents hope

Nigeria will surely get better
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi by BATified2023: 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
Naira20:
See Presido

No be Gazelle Gagaraga
was this not d same thing tinubu said?

If tinubu says it igbos will wail but if Peter obi says d same thing it’s cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
This is not something new. All the presidential candidates have agreed that subsidy must go.

Obidient slaves will come out now and say that he is the first person to say it. That's how gullible they are. People that licked Nnamdi Kanu piss.... shior!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi by Jalinspy(f): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
Good idea
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:

How do you expect people to believe someone who brought back fuel subsidy because of his own selfish reasons.

Imagine the subsidy removed over a decade ago had stayed, BAT never believed in subsidy removal what has changed? A man who could sponsor protest to impede the economic progress of this country by making sure the subsidy regime remains is someone not to be trusted to remove same subsidy.

We forget too fast in this country, when it comes to issues of subsidy removal BAT has no moral right to even speak on it.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
funshint:
We can't trust him. At least he has led a protest against it and never advised Buhari to remove subsidy or even speak in favor of subsidy removal until he became a candidate. As far as we a concerned Tinubu was making a political promise as usual.

Tinubu juju no fit work again.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi by Whois(m): 3:19am On Jan 09, 2023
In Peter Obi we trust.

funshint:
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi by Racoon(m): 3:33am On Jan 09, 2023
The solemn truth.Imagine where Nigeria ought to have been if petrol subsidy were allowed to go since 2012? Now here is where Nigeria still lies after all the Buhari presidency handling of petrol subsidy issue despite foolishly trying to reframe as subsidy under - recovery;

Subsidy gulps N150 billion every month.” N150 billion is still less than the N200 billion monthly transport bonus bill the regime will pay to 400 million Nigerians. In other words, Nigeria will spend more money on transport bonus to an amorphous, unidentifiable, and probably cooked-up 40 million poor Nigerians than the subsidies it says it pays on petroleum subsidies, which it says are too expensive to be sustainable. That makes absolutely no sense.

The last time the Buhari regime increased fuel prices last year, it said it had completely done away with fuel subsidies and had left the price of petrol to the vagaries of demand and supply. Now, the regime’s honchos say again that the subsidy they said they’d completely removed, for which there was no allocation in the 2021 budget, must be removed again! ....." https://gazettengr.com/farooq-kperogi-same-old-cruel-lies-to-justify-fuel-price-hike/
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi by Racoon(m): 3:38am On Jan 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu said fuel subsidy must go and no amount of protest will stop that: ipob pigs insulted him.Pandora Obituary now copied Tinubu and said exactly the same thing. Ipob pigs now said he is very intelligent......
Of course the senseless and warped myopic reasoning will never allow you remember that it the same Tinubu and all the demon possessed people in the APC coven of witchcrafty who openly opposed the total removal of subsidy in 2012 with the occupy and save Nigeria protests in Ojota-Lagos and Abuja.

They stupidly politicised an issue they have zilch sense about even calling it a fraud which the have ended up paying and fueling the same fraud for the past 7 years. In a civilised clime, the APC and all its hoardes of zombies of to be in jail for national sabotage & not campaigning for election.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi by OfoIgbo: 3:49am On Jan 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Tinubu protested against subsidy removal when GEJ was the president. This is on record.

Obi started talking about subsidy removal more than a year ago, and Tinubu has been copying Obi's proposals since then.

Tinubu is a known copycat. A few days ago Tinubu even copied Obi's proposal to redirect 419ners into more legitimate It endeavours. Typical monkey lookalike
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi by Trapnews: 4:05am On Jan 09, 2023
grin
Copy copy. Stealing everything from Jagaban. Clueless and shameless man with illiterate supporters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi by techWriter3: 4:11am On Jan 09, 2023
know PresidoNo be Gazelle Gagaraga
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is An Organised Crime And I Will Remove It Immediately – Peter Obi by Mynd44: 5:05am On Jan 09, 2023

(1)

2023: God Knows I Prefer Lagos To Anambra- Obiakor / After Much Noise On Social Media, Tinubu Supporter Goes Into Prayers / Those Who Removed Supreme Court's Justice Onnoghen...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.