Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,821 members, 7,879,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:33 PM

Atiku Abubakar's New Year Message To Nigerians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar's New Year Message To Nigerians. (910 Views)

I Will Reposition, Redefine ALGON ,says Hon. Abubakar, New IMC Chair / Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria / Babajide Sanwo-olu's Happy New Year Message. Speaks Igbo, Hausa, Egun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar's New Year Message To Nigerians. by Nasan(m): 8:42am On Jan 01, 2023
The Year 2023 is a defining moment for our great country Nigeria.

I am inspired by the compelling need to provide leadership that will propel Nigeria to greater heights to overcome our challenges and, together, as ONE, Recover and Rebuild a United, Strong and Prosperous Nigeria.

I thank God for His infinite mercies, and I congratulate all Nigerians for surviving the harrowing experience imposed on our people for over seven years. Do not despair. Hope is on the horizon. PDP shall make things right again.

On behalf of my family and our great party, the People's Democratic Party (PDP), I urge you to support our noble cause to Recover and Rebuild Nigeria for a Prosperous 2023 and beyond.

A happy and prosperous New Year to you all. - Atiku Abubakar

#AtikuOrganisingForAction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar's New Year Message To Nigerians. by SlavaUkraini: 8:43am On Jan 01, 2023
And the Notorious Drug Baron is somewhere sniffing Crack Cocaine while pretending to be praying....

Not knowing that...

God will never answer the "prayers" of a Notorious Drug Baron and Murderer....

Only a "Cocaine sniffing Allah" will accept and answer his prayers

God has rejected Thïefnubu and his Wicked Party

Enough is Enough: APC must Go
Re: Atiku Abubakar's New Year Message To Nigerians. by Tonypen247(m): 9:34am On Jan 01, 2023
Zukwanike.

We are starting this year with a new dimension. Our labours will never be in vain.

Vote Peter Obi

(1) (Reply)

Latest Election Results / As An Igbo, How Would You Answer This Question? / INEC Is Electoral Umpire, Obi Can Not Manipulate INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.