Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,407 members, 7,950,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (528662 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 9:07am On Apr 06, 2023
karkinase:
this boy @humble trader no wan learn.. win rate is nevr important .. what matters is your risk to reward.
I'm not falling for the bait, argue with yourself.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 06, 2023
HumbleTrader:
I'm not falling for the bait, argue with yourself.
My man grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2023
saintelvnn:

My man grin

I love the guy,if u guyz like gather and face him,u all go still collect

I love him
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 06, 2023
Kaybee7000:

I love the guy,if u guyz like gather and face him,u all go still collect

I love him

I swear my guy no send grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Dathypebruv(m): 10:22am On Apr 06, 2023
you made 10 pips and yet boastin of 1:6 rrr
Lmao, dfkm grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by highcurrent: 10:27am On Apr 06, 2023
Reading is one thing, Understanding is another...

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by yetown(m): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2023
@HUMBLETRADER try and be calming down. Go back and relearn. Risk to reward adjusted along side with your stop loss and risk percentage will help you in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 11:29am On Apr 06, 2023
Moving on Cad_Jpy.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
saintelvnn:

My man grin
Na so we see am, one can't stop and throw stone to every dog that backs at him.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
yetown:
@HUMBLETRADER try and be calming down. Go back and relearn. Risk to reward adjusted along side with your stop loss and risk percentage will help you in the long run.
If I ask you for your trading history, we'll not see you again.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
Dathypebruv:
you made 10 pips and yet boastin of 1:6 rrr

Lmao, dfkm grin
Are you trying to shame a trader for making 10 pips profit.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
Short EU 906 SL 912
SL hit!
Could it be that or you stop loss was too tight.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
Eru_Usd

It get to a stage when making profit is not a problem, but when one attempt bigger profit that when things become too risky.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
ReneAsia:
I won 3rd prize in the Eightcap trading contest. My trading account has been credited but I cannot withdraw. Any help please?

Point of correction, pls, Eightcap is broker and not a Prop firm that organizes contest to award winners a trading challenge account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
ReneAsia:

No please. It's a trading competition organized by EightCap.

Oh, really? Drop the link let me confirm this
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
Sometimes I talk to myself, "Bas you can't make it in Trading by checking your chart from time to time when on a trade" grin. It's very hard discipline but it ll go a long way in letting your profits run. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
Another EU

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
FXcandles:
Fall is not the end, wake up and stand again or keep to sink amid failure depends us to deciding.
Oil price traded in the low movement yesterday, after large gap occurs, the price not immediately to recover the gap. While Saudi Arabia’s Energy Minister Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman warned traders that whoever gambled on the market would be sorry.

That bolded, I wish to see the reference,
please. Kindly add it, boss. Thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Again, attack my argument not me, you can always read and ignore.

grin no mind them. See me now, I dey ignore all wetin you don write since. But, I beg you, still take corrections, small
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Crumbian: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
HumbleTrader:
I thought he made a mistake, because all his other point are accurate, but instead of back tracking he's pushing the agenda that win rate is useless.

This is like telling traders that
- Forget about strategy, forget about technique.
- Take 10 trades senseless trade
- Use 1:10 as RRR
- All they need is 1 successful trade to cover all the 9 loss.

This is not true, forex is no respecter of luck, one need to know what they're doing, and how much they know is what determines their win rate.

Is this a parody account? grin cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
Donsheddy:
What im looking at today....
Day 4.
Bought g. U at

Entry 1.24550
T.p 1.25505.
S. L 1.24320

R. R 1:4

Lets go

Nairaland no gree me post image oh

Stop loss hit today....

We go again tomorrow
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
HumbleTrader:
You can't take profit and stop loss at the same time, that's what I was trying to tell him, if that stop loss was hit, the entire 50% will be lost.

The best way to end trade like this is to manually take profit, which was what he eventually did.

I am humbled by your knowledge, boss. Totally, humbled

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by vichaz10(m): 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
karkinase:
this boy @humble trader no wan learn.. win rate is nevr important .. what matters is your risk to reward.

Pls I'll appreciate if I can get the book from you...
memma6837@gmail.com

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by gigfx: 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
EurJpy long

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
dmahn:

Omo grin grin See me see trouble oo, Im currently adding to my loosing buy positions untill stoploss is triggered. If triggered, I have a another buy limit in place grin

I was adding to loosing buying positions while others were selling heavily. This is the reward of trusting yourself more than anyone else

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
dmahn:

I was adding to loosing buying positions while others were selling heavily. This is the reward of trusting yourself more than anyone else
That's not how it works.

The moment you were seeing buy, I saw there was still enough sell power, I sold Eru_Usd today and I profited, still today, I'm currently buying Eru_Usd and still profiting.

What this means is that you entered the trade too early, you may want to change or solidify your strategy.

Currently buying Eru_Usd

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
CONCERNING RISK TO REWARD AND WIN RATE
It is important for us to know that both parts are important.

I perfectly understand @humbletrader's perspective. I will explain.
When you start using a particular strategy, you need to take maybe 100 trades because just one or two trades cannot really give you the true performance of the strategy.

Having taken those 100 trades, check the EXPECTANCY of the system over those 100 trades or use the PROFIT FACTOR.

Or simply check your AVERAGE PROFIT as compared to your AVERAGE LOSS.

If you have a win rate that is greater than 50%, you can use 1:1 risk to reward and still come out profitable.

If your win rate is less than 50% then your reward needs to be higher than your risk per trade.

Let's take cognizance of the fact that a strategy might not always produce a 1:4 risk to reward. Sometimes it could be less.

In this regard, knowing your WIN RATE (and the average profit/love) will let you know the smallest possible risk to reward you can use in order to end with profit.

It is very possible to also optimize the system in a bid to reducing the risk per trade and in essence, the reward achieved.

Smaller stop loss values have a higher tendency of being hit but will allow you take far larger sized trades and make more when they work.

Professionally, it is advocated that 1.5 ATR of your entry tf be used as your stop loss.

Both parties have been right, the back and forth bashing wasn't really necessary. Let's just learn to see things from another person's perspective.

Peace out!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
HumbleTrader:
That's not how it works.

The moment you were seeing buy, I saw there was still enough sell power, I sold Eru_Usd today and I profited, still today, I'm currently buying Eru_Usd and still profiting.

What this means is that you entered the trade to early, you may want to change or solidify your strategy.

Currently buying Eru_Usd

K cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PrinceofWallstr(m): 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
Us30 won't send me back to street, was up on 3k yesterday, it drop to -2k today, now is heading back to 4k, let's see how the game plays.. @Humble trader pls listen to them, guess you have not been hurt? Yhu can't compare RR to Winrate .✌️

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HumbleTrader: 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
PrinceofWallstr:
Us30 won't send me back to street, was up on 3k yesterday, it drop to -2k today, now is heading back to 4k, let's see how the game plays.. @Humble trader pls listen to them, guess you have not been hurt? Yhu can't compare RR to Winrate .✌️
I'm not the one to be mentioned, I clearly said win rate isn't useless, it is what determines a traders rrr.

By the way you tp is too risky, the next area of resistance may not be that high, a safer position will be 33658.30

I don't want to even mention how tight your stop loss is, you almost got hunted out.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2023
HumbleTrader:
If I ask you for your trading history, we'll not see you again.
Raw grin
You dey give me joy I swear grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (1043)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.