Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,169 members, 7,916,414 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:52 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (512537 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 6:41am On Jan 27, 2023
Fxwarrior you are a great trader no doubt but this thing you just started will only turn this place to a market place for paid mentorship very soon and the group will no longer be worth it again
Be the guide to the up and coming traders
Correct them where they are wrong
Please keep ur method to urself
A lot of opportunities are now out there for Good traders like u
Propfirm Is there
Do u think If they lose money with this ur method it won't disorientate them
This group really motivates me a lot due to the fact that a lot of traders are doing their thing without any monetary value involve
Entry point of traders who get it right is enough to learn.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 6:49am On Jan 27, 2023
A lot of traders will benefit immensely from this group this year
Keep ur act together
Work hard and practice more
It isn't okay for a trader to win a competition then afterwards go ahead to lose a prop account in which he is competing with himself alone.
I know props is really difficult but you guys can do it
To those who won the competitions but failed on props
Please work on the reasons why u failed and document it here so that others can learn
Opportunity will come again this year but before then work harder

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:13am On Jan 27, 2023
That's how Odogwu Ogboraph used to trade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:22am On Jan 27, 2023
Geovanni412:

Grimmjoe, the important question you should ask him is if he is making money consistently. That is the only thing that matters. I can't trade his style, my bp no go gree but I am curious about it.
I have a couple of questions. Could you kindly address them?
1. Do u place stop loss with these trades?
2. How much risk are you carrying per entry?
3. How many pips stop loss are you using?
4. With each entry being abt 2 pips apart, how would you hedge the trade to prevent acct being blown?
5. Which broker u dey use?
To be honest, when I see multiple entries, I see a trader that haven't master his greed, 1 bad trade out of 10 is all it will take to wipe the account like windscreen.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 7:22am On Jan 27, 2023
Geovanni412:

Grimmjoe, the important question you should ask him is if he is making money consistently. That is the only thing that matters. I can't trade his style, my bp no go gree but I am curious about it.
I have a couple of questions. Could you kindly address them?
1. Do u place stop loss with these trades?
2. How much risk are you carrying per entry?
3. How many pips stop loss are you using?
4. With each entry being abt 2 pips apart, how would you hedge the trade to prevent acct being blown?
5. Which broker u dey use?

Cheif leave am grin. Everybody na king for Demo. With those charts wey I see ehn. There is big fire on the mountain. Man go blow $10000 account in just 2 days grin

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:38am On Jan 27, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:

If you read what meshpips wrote above so beautifully, you will understand that fx business is a very personal way of generating wealth. I didn't post the charts and profit screenshots to show off, I posted it to prove that depending on how you have moulded your imperfect personality around fx business, you can make consistent profit irrespective of what the market throws at you.
Hedging your trades is a sophisticated way of using stop loss until you're sure whether it's a buy or sell day and once your technical analysis support either way, you load up in the market's intended direction without fear.
Preferred broker is litefinance.
But what's the rrr.

1:2 To be profitable 6 trade out of 10 have to be won.
1:3 To be profitable 5 trade out of 10 have to be won.

In the screen shot you entered over 13 buy, to successful hedge, you will need to enter a lot size twice the amount, i.e 26 sell.

If 13 entry is already $500, 26 entry in the opposite direction will be $1000, you see why I said you will blow your account?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:40am On Jan 27, 2023
dmahn:

Cheif leave am grin. Everybody na king for Demo. With those charts wey I see ehn. There is big fire on the mountain. Man go blow $10000 account in just 2 days grin
Thank God for demo account, people for blow their life savings before they know weytin they carry themselves enter.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:42am On Jan 27, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 7:42am On Jan 27, 2023
The cable short calls looks very valid since 3am and now playing beautifully well. Couldn't take the trade dou, Already short on NZDJPY and taking the cable call will expose me to more risk. Cutting my loss if the falling trendline got broken and the rising wedge becomes invalidated. Help me check this trade bosses grin. The rising wedge keeps increasing on a decreasing volume gives little confidence. But u know in Fx noting is sure

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 9:38am On Jan 27, 2023
Let's end this week with a banger
Stay tune news signal coming by 2:30 don't miss it!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 11:06am On Jan 27, 2023
GRIMMJOE:
Thank God for demo account, people for blow their life savings before they know weytin they carry themselves enter.
I be master for blowing accounts both for demo and live but like l said before I have nothing to prove to anyone. Happy weekend guys
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2023
GRIMMJOE:
But what's the rrr.

1:2 To be profitable 6 trade out of 10 have to be won.
1:3 To be profitable 5 trade out of 10 have to be won.

In the screen shot you entered over 13 buy, to successful hedge, you will need to enter a lot size twice the amount, i.e 26 sell.

If 13 entry is already $500, 26 entry in the opposite direction will be $1000, you see why I said you will blow your account?
Well my dear like I said before hedging is a very sophisticated way of using stop loss to check the bias of the day😁

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 11:12am On Jan 27, 2023
The most neglected essentials "VOLUME".

Valid breakout of the rising wedge on the H1, Might likely retest the upper line before it bears down. Tp 1 @ 83.680. Stop loss slightly above the upper trendline. "NFA".

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 11:26am On Jan 27, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Gold has surrendered , TP 1900
Price has changed to d upside direction. Next resistance 1934.
Trade at BE
Trade Closed

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
Buy uj and sell gold now

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Today's trading, synthetic only, currency pairs can wait.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
Peterfx01:
Buy uj and sell gold now

I hope we don't get kicked out

Loss

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
There is a user that trades volume profile piptocoin or so, any idea if he has made a post in this thread?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:
Price has changed to d upside direction. Next resistance 1934.
Trade at BE
Trade Closed

Price has reacted to the resistance. Taking a bet back down

Closed. I promise not to take more than one entry this time.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:

Well my dear like I said before hedging is a very sophisticated way of using stop loss to check the bias of the day😁

My brother, don't mind then, how much are you selling your signal,
When do you hope to start selling it

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

I hope we don't get kicked out

Loss

I'm currently looking at gold its just playing around which i completely understand its a Friday guys use small risk its a Friday
Gold sl-1935.33
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mehn i was away had to take care of something for those that hit stop loss on gold initially, next week be active here

Always use proper risk management i can be wrong also there are big players trading against us, risk management first!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
Jameselias:

My brother, don't mind then, how much are you selling your signal,
When do you hope to start selling it
My dear, selling signals is not for me😀
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
This week was a very choppy week imagine news not creating volatility hopefully next week the market becomes normal again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
Peterfx01:
This week was a very choppy week imagine news not creating volatility hopefully next week the market becomes normal again

You dey overrate news. I think it was Karkinase that told me not to be expecting much from news. The only news to pay attention na CPi, NFP, FOMC meeting, Powell's speech. Everything else na waste of time.
Besides, the chart had already signaled that it would be choppy even before the week began. After an outside bar on the weekly, most times , the next 2-3 weeks will be range bound. No surprises on that. The key is next week (NFP).

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
Happy weekend guys 😅

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
Peterfx01:

I'm currently looking at gold its just playing around which i completely understand its a Friday guys use small risk its a Friday
Gold sl-1935.33

I hate trading on Fridays.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Geovanni412:

You dey overrate news. I think it was Karkinase that told me not to be expecting much from news. The only news to pay attention na CPi, NFP, FOMC meeting, Powell's speech. Everything else na waste of time.
Besides, the chart had already signaled that it would be choppy even before the week began. After an outside bar on the weekly, most times , the next 2-3 weeks will be range bound. No surprises on that. The key is next week (NFP).
my guy news has effect nothing like overate if we are at the low of the day even if na housing news that news is meant to push prices up its just a matter of is the news going to be released when price hit a key level that's the concern

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:

My dear, selling signals is not for me😀

cheesy
Ok ooh, in that case then, you are highly welcomed to the thread

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
Geovanni412:

I thought that news today was CPI
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
Jameselias:

I thought that news today was CPI

check forexfactory calendar - the news that was announced (Core PCE Price Index m/m) differs from Core CPI in that it only measures goods and services targeted towards and consumed by individuals. Prices are weighted according to total expenditure per item which gives important insights into consumer spending behavior. CPI is released about 10 days earlier and tends to garner most of the attention. - forexfactory.

CPI was released on Jan.12 - effect on eurusd was a 140 pip move from 1.072 area to 1.086.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
Geovanni412:

check forexfactory calendar - the news that was announced (Core PCE Price Index m/m) differs from Core CPI in that it only measures goods and services targeted towards and consumed by individuals. Prices are weighted according to total expenditure per item which gives important insights into consumer spending behavior. CPI is released about 10 days earlier and tends to garner most of the attention. - forexfactory.

CPI was released on Jan.12 - effect on eurusd was a 140 pip move from 1.072 area to 1.086.

Thank you sir, so very much for this reply
I think it's that core, there, that is confusing me

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (1043)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.