Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (490524 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 11:31am On Jan 30, 2023
Gavorche:
Please I greet you all,

You guys should help a brother , I seriously want to learn trading am tired of following signal.

I need a mentor here who can teach and guide Mr till I become independent

Cc:
Fxwarrior
Karkinase
Elliotwaveforrec
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 11:41am On Jan 30, 2023
karkinase:

I think GOLd has flipped bearish now

Av scalped the buy trade. I'm bullish tho. There is more prob to the upside. Only news like fomc can push it down.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 11:57am On Jan 30, 2023
klinksd:
My perspective on GBPUSD for the week.

Red Line is Sell Side Liquidity {1.2414}.

Green Line is Buy Side Liquidity {1.2341}.

Black Lines are the Stop Losses.

Take Profit is the opposite level of
liquidity.

Sell Side Liquidity now mopped up...bearish move imminent.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by spinola: 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2023
Unlock the Power of Forex Trading with a High-Performance Inverter in Nigeria

Maximize your profits and minimize the risk of power cuts with a high-quality inverter designed specifically for Forex traders. With the ability to run uninterrupted, 24/7, you can stay on top of the market and capitalize on opportunities whenever they arise.

No more missed trades or stressful power outages, simply plug in and trade with confidence. Plus, our inverter is built to last, with a durable design and advanced features for reliable performance.

Take control of your Forex career today and upgrade to a cutting-edge inverter. Don't miss out on profits, click now to learn more!

Invest in your future and achieve financial freedom with a high-performing inverter for Forex trading.

Learn More: https://mercurydirect.com.ng/how-an-inverter-can-save-your-trading-career-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
ICT 2022 MENTORSHIP NOTES

# EPISODE 12: Market structure for precision technicians @KelvinFX_

- There are **2 questions** that you have to have a answer on **before you going to start trading**, to know where the market is going:
1. Is it likely **going up for BSL or going down for SSL?**
2. is it likely **going up to rebalance or down to rebalance?**

- Anytime a **imbalance is rebalanced** that becomes an **intermediate term low or high**
- **intermediate term low and highs are formed at the rebalancing of an imbalance.**
- If the **intermediate term high is not higher** than the **two short term highs** that is telling you that the **market is very weak.** And the algorithm is tipping its hands to those people that are looking at it like this. Smart money traders look at this.
- **Smart money** are looking at imbalance, rebalance and liquidity, that is it.
- When you see an **imbalance get rebalanced**, the high formed as it rebalances it, that high should not be violated by price going higher than that if you are **bearish.**
- When you see an **imbalance get rebalanced**, the low formed as it rebalances it, that low should not be violated by price going lower than that if you are **bullish.**
- When you are **watching the charts**, look everytime if the market **rebalances a imbalance candle.** Classify that as an **intermidiate high/low.** Then watch how prices stay away from violating it.
- While the market is moving in your favor, you are going to continue to trust that move and hold on to your trade, because **if you are bearish, up candles should keep price below it.** They may come back up and touch them and act as a **orderblock,** but you **do not** want to see them traded above if you are bearish and vice versa if you are bullish

- If you are bearish and your intermidiate high is broken, then you have to **move to the sidelines** and dont go in again. Wait for more setups.
*The daily chart*,** thats exactly what institutions and banks are working off of. Thats where the money is. Thats also where your BIAS going to be determined. The majority of your time and study should be on determining where that daily chart is going over the next day, two or a week.

**EXAMPLE CHART FROM THE VIDEO:**

The red line is the daily FVG that gets rebalanced. As you can see, when a imbalance gets rebalanced its going to be called as a intermidiate high/low

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2023
Only for ICT students

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
Market makers are crazy cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Theyoungmaster(m): 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
karkinase:
Market makers are crazy cool

Very very crazy! Lol

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Theyoungmaster(m): 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
Theyoungmaster:
I'm still bearish on EU. Will be looking for sells around here....possibly forming high of the day.

Let's see how It goes. Lol

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
Theyoungmaster:

Very very crazy! Lol
They love our stop losses so much wink

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Av scalped the buy trade. I'm bullish tho. There is more prob to the upside. Only news like fomc can push it down.

Price back at first entry and took a bet. Calling 1950 high if price breaks 1932 res. Pre Newyork open

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
klinksd:

liquidity.

Buy Side Liquidity may or may not be filled today, so am taking profits at 1.2351 or 3-5 pips below it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
Draw a fib on the third candle from the right of your screen.
Enter buy now,
Take profit at the 423 of your fib. (probability of doing 685 is also possible).
Place stop loss as shown.

movement starts earnestly by 4pm though, so u can wait to enter at that time.

Analysis taken from "I feel this gonna work", goodluck

this call is made for purely educative reasons, I just wan check something grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Price back at first entry and took a bet. Calling 1950 high if price breaks 1932 res. Pre Newyork open

Scalping. Will price break or hold res? em big players

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Theyoungmaster(m): 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
Theyoungmaster:

Let's see how It goes. Lol

I'm in. Had to wait for a retracement before entering on the 2nd leg. Entry wasn't exactly where I would have loved it (Around OTE). Got carried away and forgot I was watching price. Distractions kill fast in this business. Gotta work on that.

10 pips Sl.
1.5R currently. Will hold for 4R at least.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Theyoungmaster(m): 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
Theyoungmaster:

I'm in. Had to wait for a retracement before entering on the 2nd leg. Entry wasn't exactly where I would have loved it (Around OTE). Got carried away and forgot I was watching price. Distractions kill fast in this business. Gotta work on that.

10 pips Sl.
1.5R currently. Will hold for 4R at least.

Opened a 2nd position, 8 pip Sl.
I've moved Sl to BE on first position.

Let's see how It goes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Theyoungmaster(m): 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
Theyoungmaster:

Opened a 2nd position, 8 pip Sl.
I've moved Sl to BE on first position.

Let's see how It goes

Both trades are risk free now.
First trade is 3R deep.
TP almost tagged on 2nd position.

Sope otilor

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Theyoungmaster(m): 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
Theyoungmaster:

Both trades are risk free now.
First trade is 3R deep.
TP almost tagged on 2nd position.

Sope otilor

Tp was tagged on both trades.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Theyoungmaster(m): 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
Theyoungmaster:
My first trade of the year. Entered on the OB on H1.
I have a bearish bias on EU. Price is heavily overbought on H4 with triple tops showing a failed bullish sentiment.

If price breaks the support(drawn from daily tf) at 1.077, we just might see a dip to the 1.6900 zone which has 50% fib retracement level marked off from the most recent low to the recent high on the daily. A prominent daily OB is present at this level as well.

Ps. I'm very rusty. Ive not actively traded in over 2 months. Might be wrong. We watch and move as the market shows it's dance steps.

This is still my view on EU going into February. If the immediate support at 1.07756 is broken (hopefully, NFP will be the catalyst), then price could drop to as low as the demand zone/OB (from H4) at 1.066.

May the pips favour us.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lanshile:
Fxwarrior you are a great trader no doubt but this thing you just started will only turn this place to a market place for paid mentorship very soon and the group will no longer be worth it again
Be the guide to the up and coming traders
Correct them where they are wrong
Please keep ur method to urself
A lot of opportunities are now out there for Good traders like u
Propfirm Is there
Do u think If they lose money with this ur method it won't disorientate them
This group really motivates me a lot due to the fact that a lot of traders are doing their thing without any monetary value involve
Entry point of traders who get it right is enough to learn.

Thank you, Lanshile. I am more surprised, also, that it is Fxwarrior of all the peeps here that is venturing this path, again, after he has seen how the ogas here frown and fight such acts. Anyways, anybaga (anybody) is free to do anything, but I do not believe boss Fxwarrior would come close

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
klinksd:

liquidity.

Trade closed manually, 51 pips at 1.2363...🥂

Buy Side Liquidity not triggered today, as such, invalidated.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
Done for today, till tomorrow

Momentum strong across board, Joining the rush with USCAD; if you get mind, join.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Maroka5(m): 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
Gavorche:
Please I greet you all,

You guys should help a brother , I seriously want to learn trading am tired of following signal.

I need a mentor here who can teach and guide Mr till I become independent

I can give you materials and point you in the right direction for free, but you'll have to do the work, I won't hold your hand. If interested, telegram @Maroka5

If you're in need of a one-on-one tutor, find someone with a good record of being consistent in trading for more than 2 years before paying for mentorship, to avoid future regrets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Momentum strong across board, Joining the rush with USCAD; if you get mind, join.

The only thing I can see here is sell oo... This game hard grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
dmahn:

The only thing I can see here is sell oo... This game hard grin

Dou the long term overall mood here is buy. The bullish breakout of the assending triangle pattern on Monthly Tf is being retested. So I expect the price to touch 1.3280 one more time to make a double bottom b4 it fly.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 12:23am On Jan 31, 2023
In the life, sadness, happiness come and go, the light will changes the dark, not always the sun hiden behind in one edge of the earth.

Oil price eventually drop and crosses moving average line, rumor the Fed will stopped to hiking interest rate because inflation under control indeed make the price climb to 80 , however suddenly drop to lower level now.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 9:27am On Jan 31, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Closed!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 10:09am On Jan 31, 2023
UJ: High risk!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pipfisher: 10:13am On Jan 31, 2023
dmahn:

Valid dou. But we are humans, where is the patience. Waiting for days b4 seeing a trade setup on that only pair, the TP isn't still guaranteed. So the growth is going to very slow. I believe price action is price action. Mastering it and taking the pairs that won't ruin our $100/200 account due to R-R.. (Crude oil, sport brent, S&P500, chf jpy etc).. Someone with $100-200 account has no business with Gold, Nasdaq, Dow.... My opinion

I will never trade one pair. I even trade SEK and NOK. The only thing is that I don't go outside of currencies. No metals, no commodities, no indices and no crypto.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sircatherine45(m): 10:18am On Jan 31, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Closed!

what's your leverage? I'm seeing you using $1 on a trade. My broker no dey gree me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sircatherine45(m): 10:19am On Jan 31, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
UJ: High risk!
comot hand there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Embro99(m): 10:39am On Jan 31, 2023
Embro99:
We want to train newbies on how to make profit in Forex trading. With provision of signals Daily. DM me if you are interested in joining our WhatsApp group.

Check my profile for the phone number to join our WhatsApp group.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (1043)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.