Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,655 members, 7,878,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:32 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (492487 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nothing for this week

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
Davigle:
I got disqualified from the TFT competition yesterday due to my irresponsible behavior by breaching the daily drawdown rule. 😳, honestly I have been in severe pains since yesterday because I had high hopes and expectations of myself in this competition only to be cut short by my indiscipline. once again I broke my rules of not trading out of my session because I taught I saw a really tempting setup, and I lost. secondly I have been researching on how to trade news and found some good results in my hindsight studies so I decided to trade the news yesterday, although I was bullish on the USD and bearish on my specific markets I trade (EU, GU, gold and US30), I was anticipating the news to favor the USD of which it did. As soon as the news was released, I shorted GU, gold and US30, boy o boy, price moved in my expected direction and I was feeling like a boss thinking that I have finally cracked the markets. my euphoria got into my head. while I was waiting for target to be reached, price reversed and hit my stoploss on gold and GU. I was very livid and I threw all caution out the window, at that moment I forgot all the warnings that the elders have made here and every other trading advice that I have read over the years which I thought I had integrated into myself. I thought the market gods were just manipulating the markets as usual and I shorted GU and gold again and then I removed my stoploss on US30 (a very costly mistake). I had wining trades on Tuesday and Wednesday trading US30 and I felt like I have mastered the beast, oh Jesus, US30 doesn't deserved to be called a beast but a monstrosity monster 😭😭😭😭. US30 began to rise and then fly and then soar.... I prayed for her to come down, she refused, I begged her to come down, she said no. And then I did something very stupid, I began to will her to come down, how arrogant of me to think I could control the markets with my will. And then surprisingly US30 submit to my will (or I thought so) and she came down to my entry. I foolishly did not close the trade, because I thought the storm was finally over, meanwhile GU and gold hit my stoploss again. I did not bother, I was just praying that US30 should just go in my direction of which she did and I was finally thinking alas the worst had passed. Then the tsunami strucked before my eyes, US30 began to surge up again and I was just watching like mumu, hoping it will still come down but it never did. It kept on going up until I finally decided to kill my hope and close the trade with a $4k loss. I didn't even know that TFT had already sent me a disqualification mail. after closing all the trades, l lay down with a throbbing pain in my chest and feverishness all over my body. I realized that my expectations were cut short, my hopes were dashed and I have to wait till next month for another opportunity. ICT always says, if you don't open your eyes to the markets, you will open your ass to the markets, brethren, I confess that I honorably opened my ass to the markets yesterday and they did not hesitate to give me a resounding smack. Alas I will continue to trade my TFT account even though I have been disqualified, I will focus on making back all the losses I made by the end of the month with strict risk management, hence I have decided not to risk more than 0.5% per trade. To my fellow noobs on this thread, honestly risk management and discipline is the holy grail of trading. I don't care whatever strategy you are using to trade, if you don't have strict risk management and discipline, you're is just a few moments away from being wrecked.

Lastly I humbly submit myself to the elders here for any tongue lashing, warning, criticism, ....... I welcome them all.

This tale brought tears of laughter to my eyes like watching Sabinus comedy skits. The laughter is not from your ordeal but how you narrated it.

Anyway, you haven't done anything new in the trading space. Lick your wounds and meuve. No time to mourn loss of account. Crawl, trudge, hop, whatever. Just keep moving. Good luck in your trading.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2023
Edd1e:

Boss, e reach to get serious.
Like i do say, to win a giveaway account or win with competition is not too hard. To keep the challenge account to withdrawal phase is the real deal. Many people gets an account here or some other platform, blow it then come back here soliciting for more. It's same cycle.

Until checks and balances are being ensured, there won't be any change to the competition and giveaway accounts..

It is what is. Though, I believe some do try to keep and trade as safe as possible but most I bet treat the accounts as such, "free".

Word
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
rhynoemmie:

I thought you traded just EU & GU. Where did gold and us30 fall out from..

Expectation is more pairs more money. We forget reality is more pairs more problem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
You see?
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by richgen(m): 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
Donsheddy:

We know say you no go still trade slow 😂😁😁

grin grin grin You know what Don?

I've discovered I'm not too disciplined with competition
account. The reason is obvious. I want to beat someone
else to it and hence the race to do it.

I have a demo account that I've been trading for over 5 months
trading NAS100 and sometimes US30 which I have
never exceeded using 0.10 lot in a single trade
and I've never traded more than one trade in a day.

If I lose a trade in a day whether the loss is much or not,
I close the chart until the next trading day. And vice versa.

This account is linked to myfxbook and it's verified but
I don't want to make it public for some personal
reasons but I had the intention of sending to boss
infofirst privately. I think I already told him of it privately.

I'm currently on 27% up on the account though recently
dropped down from 33%.

Indices have speed already and that's enough for me to
leverage on but I personally must not trade with speed.

I've heard of traders who use demo accounts to win deals with
investors even in this our country. Yes demo accounts only!

So I plan to do so with mine. If you know what I mean? wink

If I get investors, I have proofs of this my trades from day one.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
Emmizay12:
people just getting pissed off because I'm saying the truth

well I understand,,,the truth HURTS

Calm down. If trading was gambling banks and financial institutions would not be participating in it. They would never risk even 0.4% of their liquid assets on probability. There may be similarities of outcome does not make them the same.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Cashhy11: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
Take profit is at $30.00, this is where I'm working on now, leaving my trade to run all through till it hits TP. Whenever a trade has moved close to 70-80% of my TP, I close trades only to find out most of them hit the TP that same day and the rest the following day or thereabouts.

We are still work in progress though, we can only get better.
Other trades are yet to be activated, if the market doesn't come to us; we won't go to her either!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
infofirst:
I'm considering modifying the competition rules. Moving forward, only committed and serious participants will be allowed. To be eligible, participants must have an account age of at least six months and a history of activity on the thread. A request to assess their qualifications will be necessary before extending an invitation.

While the competition results can be made public, the primary method of joining will be through invitation. The competition will run for three months. To qualify for a $10,000 challenge, participants must achieve a minimum of 10% profit, and their drawdown (DD) must not exceed 10%. Additionally, they must actively trade for a minimum of one month to be eligible for the prize.

We will utilize a Darwinex $10,000 demo account, which should be linkable to my FXBlue account. However, I still need to confirm whether the demo account will expire within that three-month period. It's important to note that Darwinex offers lower leverage, allowing only a maximum of 0.1 lot size and a maximum of two positions at a time. Participants must be willing to adhere to these rules if they win the challenge account; otherwise, they will face a permanent ban.

We need to stop playing. Our play don dey too much.

I love this development. It makes selection foolproof. Kudos, boss, even if I don't get to meet the entry criteria. It is welcome nonetheless.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
Emmizay12:
I'm shoving it down your throats abi??

If you like keep the throat
I will keep on shoveling hard granite and limestones until you receive sense

This is just un-called for. You are now descending the slope of reason. Keep to the thread's purpose which is to share trading setups, ideas and calls aimed at helping traders improve their trading skill. It is an unwritten constitution of the thread.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
konfusedgee:

Since una don accept say na gambling hope say una no go dey cry too much because una blow account

It's not your crying
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
Emmizay12:
I'm shoving it down your throats abi??

If you like keep the throat
I will keep on shoveling hard granite and limestones until you receive sense

Na the people wein dey answer you i blame.

You are not the first person saying this, and you won't be that last person either.

Gambling or not, the real question is what is your purpose here?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by hokabs(m): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
infofirst:
It's a Friday. Active participants in our tft competition should update us along with screenshots that carries username.
Some tough changes but rewarding changes coming next month

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
infofirst:
It's a Friday. Active participants in our tft competition should update us along with screenshots that carries username.

Boss, kindly attach a screenshot that we want to see. Some would not know you meant screenshot from TFT dashboard. Use mine, if it helps

Hokabs

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Platinum, Platinum, Platinum

Chai, I was looking at platinum the same day I entered the last silver short --- was so clear to me, but I did not activate short because I already entered silver....now platinum is even falling far more than silver sef.....chai, i just hit my head now sha.

Anyways, for now, na US30 go suffer am in 1 or 2 weeks from now. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy E dey happen like that at times, boss. You win some, you lose some. Na next time thing bi that
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by hateshit: 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
infofirst:

Ended the week with -3% down.
We go again next week.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Cashhy11: 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
Cashhy11:
Take profit is at $30.00, this is where I'm working on now, leaving my trade to run all through till it hits TP. Whenever a trade has moved close to 70-80% of my TP, I close trades only to find out most of them hit the TP that same day and the rest the following day or thereabouts.

We are still work in progress though, we can only get better.
Other trades are yet to be activated, if the market doesn't come to us; we won't go to her either!
The SL&TP have both been adjusted to 20pips each. So the TP should hit anytime soon. Maybe with time, I will learn how to open trade and forget, and let the SL do her job.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
Oftenme:
Not double account Sir, "Brainstorm" was the former moniker, joined the competition in the past a few times.

Oftenme, I still dey look through NL to find Brainstorm o grin grin. No bi small work I give maself like this o cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
infofirst:

DD dey knock door

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
infofirst:

Currently on -3%

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
This week been crazy .. need to get out of this 90s balance..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
Not too bad and not too good

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Oftenme: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
lol, i forgot the account pass na why i open another, make i check my phone if i still get screenshot from fxblue, if not i will just stay on the sidelines till i'm allowed in.

samfelly:

Oftenme, I still dey look through NL to find Brainstorm o grin grin. No bi small work I give maself like this o cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
infofirst:

Omo ha too suffer today o make i no lie ,even my challenge acct suffer ham too

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
Oftenme:
lol, i forgot the account pass na why i open another, make i check my phone if i still get screenshot from fxblue, if not i will just stay on the sidelines till i'm allowed in.

Use a password manager like LastPass to avoid issues with remembering passwords.

It can store all your passwords securely.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nextt:

This is just un-called for. You are now descending the slope of reason. Keep to the thread's purpose which is to share trading setups, ideas and calls aimed at helping traders improve their trading skill. It is an unwritten constitution of the thread.

Abeg no quench this vauwlence 😹 na weekend be this

TRADING IS GAMBLING
FOREX AND BET9JA na the same thing

Examples:
If you buy gold with RR 1:1
Na same thing as OVer 1.5 for BET9JA

If you with RR 1:3
NA same thing as OVer 3.5 for BET9JA

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tenifayo23: 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
infofirst:

This week has been really crazy for me. Not allowing my trades hit TP marred my performance.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
samfelly:

Boss, kindly attach a screenshot that we want to see. Some would not know you meant screenshot from TFT dashboard. Use mine, if it helps

boss account never blown like this 🤔
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by richgen(m): 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
I'm DQued already in the ongoing TFT competition due to Max drawdown breach.

I did everything wrong with this month competition.

Good luck to all still in the race.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (1043)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.