Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,621 members, 7,878,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:57 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (492455 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Achemz(m): 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
Down by -8%

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
Going slowly

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Oftenme: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
Going steady, but the psychology for this competition is on another level, first week and a guy is in. 56% crazyyy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Succhris: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
Iā€™m drawdown

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by raphemmanuel(m): 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
samfelly:

No wonder I no fit pin down your account for TFT since.

Please is it too late to add me. I'm already trading on the TFT competition
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Darkpal: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
infofirst:
It's a Friday. Active participants in our tft competition should update us along with screenshots that carries username.
Some tough changes but rewarding changes coming next month

I'm on -2.9%

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
infofirst:
It's a Friday. Active participants in our tft competition should update us along with screenshots that carries username.

My own tft sha.
Let me see what next week will look lime for this acct

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
infofirst:
I'm considering modifying the competition rules. Moving forward, only committed and serious participants will be allowed. To be eligible, participants must have an account age of at least six months and a history of activity on the thread. A request to assess their qualifications will be necessary before extending an invitation.

While the competition results can be made public, the primary method of joining will be through invitation. The competition will run for three months. To qualify for a $10,000 challenge, participants must achieve a minimum of 10% profit, and their drawdown (DD) must not exceed 10%. Additionally, they must actively trade for a minimum of one month to be eligible for the prize.

We will utilize a Darwinex $10,000 demo account, which should be linkable to my FXBlue account. However, I still need to confirm whether the demo account will expire within that three-month period. It's important to note that Darwinex offers lower leverage, allowing only a maximum of 0.1 lot size and a maximum of two positions at a time. Participants must be willing to adhere to these rules if they win the challenge account; otherwise, they will face a permanent ban.

We need to stop playing. Our play don dey too much.

E don hard ooo but this development sweet she

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
infofirst:
I'm considering modifying the competition rules. Moving forward, only committed and serious participants will be allowed. To be eligible, participants must have an account age of at least six months and a history of activity on the thread. A request to assess their qualifications will be necessary before extending an invitation.

While the competition results can be made public, the primary method of joining will be through invitation. The competition will run for three months. To qualify for a $10,000 challenge, participants must achieve a minimum of 10% profit, and their drawdown (DD) must not exceed 10%. Additionally, they must actively trade for a minimum of one month to be eligible for the prize.

We will utilize a Darwinex $10,000 demo account, which should be linkable to my FXBlue account. However, I still need to confirm whether the demo account will expire within that three-month period. It's important to note that Darwinex offers lower leverage, allowing only a maximum of 0.1 lot size and a maximum of two positions at a time. Participants must be willing to adhere to these rules if they win the challenge account; otherwise, they will face a permanent ban.

We need to stop playing. Our play don dey too much.

Sit Up (or Stay Out) Season don come forth

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
Davigle:

Boss na Yusuftrader1 ni ooo, for Twitter. I was going through his posts when I say where he was advising traders to dump EU and GU for JPY pairs because of the volatility, especially usdjpy, he said it would prepare you for gold and indices, I made my own research and I find it to be true but my greed got the best of me, so I decided to play around with gold and US30 because I wanted fast money but I got fast beating...šŸ˜°

This guy grin
Backtest your strategy
After backtesting, have confidence in the pair too.

Give it 3months and see what the Lord will do in your life cool

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nextt:

Expectation is more pairs more money. We forget reality is more pairs more problem.

Asin eeh
People forget the saying "big man big wahala"

Analysing plenty pairs is stressful AF

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
wuyexzy01:
Gbp/aud: BUY BUY BUY. This one go run till next week
I'll close this now as I'm not getting the traction I want to see. Will reenter next week.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
rhynoemmie:

Asin eeh
People forget the saying "big man big wahala"

Analysing plenty pairs is stressful AF
Not that stressful
I trade 19 currency pairs only and sometimes I may not see a single trade in a week
It depends on how you build your method of trading

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
Lanshile:

Not that stressful
I trade 19 currency pairs only and sometimes I may not see a single trade in a week

Wow.
Kudos to you sir..

I once tried 5pairs. As I no see anything that month, i gats go back to my usual 2 or 3 ni
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GarkiAccessory(m): 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
wuyexzy01:

I'll close this now as I'm not getting the traction I want to see. Will reenter next week.
that's the problem with minors, crosses
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
rhynoemmie:

Wow.
Kudos to you sir..

I once tried 5pairs. As I no see anything that month, i gats go back to my usual 2 or 3 ni
It is hard for me to see a trade with maximum of 3 pairs with the way I trade so I need to trade a lot of pairs in which after checking all the 19 pairs I may see what I'm looking for in 1 or 2 pairs out of the 19 in a week
Using this week as an example
I did not see anything grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GarkiAccessory(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
Lanshile:

Not that stressful
19? Haba except you are only strictly looking at long term time frame like day, week and monthly.

Anything lower than daily with these many pairs will end up becoming a resounding mess that heat was applied on.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2023
GarkiAccessory:
that's the problem with minors, crosses
Not a problem when they are ready to move. Gbp pairs are notorious for moving from heaven to hell and back without blinking
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GarkiAccessory(m): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
wuyexzy01:

Not a problem when they are ready to move. Gbp pairs are notorious for moving from heaven to hell and back without blinking
Exactly
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
wuyexzy01:

Will be glad to see this pair do the lords billing today.
Shallom.

Will be keeping this till next week in as much as 0.85916 is respected.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by coolvibes: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
infofirst:

Gold took 1.5% today with that sudden reversal, but still up

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DestinyDjohn: 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
-2.13% down so far

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
GarkiAccessory:

19? Haba except you are only strictly looking at long term time frame like day, week and monthly.

Anything lower than daily with these many pairs will end up becoming a resounding mess that heat was applied.
Seriously it is no longer stressful again
I use limit order only to execute trade and it takes me around 1 hour to check for what I'm looking for in everything when a candle closes on the 4 hours timeframe then set my limit order and if it want to activate it get activate from the 2nd to 4th hour on the 4hour time frame
It is more easier as I only trade currency pairs and I'm using the currency pairs I started my practice with 4+ years ago less than 6 month to hitting 5th year in this difficult game

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nextt:

Expectation is more pairs more money. We forget reality is more pairs more problem.

Two things that I find true;
ā€¢ Less is more
ā€¢ Keep your losses small and maximize your wins.

If you understand the second one, execution anxiety reduces.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GarkiAccessory(m): 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
Lanshile:

Seriously it is no longer stressful again
I use limit order only to execute trade and it takes me around 1 hour to check for what I'm looking for in everything when a candle closes on the 4 hours timeframe then set my limit order and if it want to activate it get activate from the 2nd to 4th hour on the 4hour time frame
It is more easier as I only trade currency pairs and I'm using the currency pairs I started my practice with 4+ years ago less than 6 month to hitting 5th year in this difficult game
Okay šŸ‘šŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
Next week is another time to look at that Eurusd again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
In severe drawdown.
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by phemite194(m): 2:16am On Sep 09, 2023
infofirst:

My performance so far

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Arkadrob(m): 2:46am On Sep 09, 2023
infofirst:

6% up.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 3:09am On Sep 09, 2023
If you are an unprofitable trader, chasing more capital isn't the solution.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (1043)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.