Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,905 members, 7,872,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (490445 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 7:33am On Sep 28, 2023
When angry? ..... Breeff in ,breeff out..
When you are losing? Breff in , breff out...

Please let's calm our tempo down......

Have a nice trading day
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 7:37am On Sep 28, 2023
Leys ride with the trend today...
Gu sold

Entry 21380
Sl 21820
Tp 20900

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by greatcheer(f): 7:45am On Sep 28, 2023
I know say that prank go wunjure many people here because on a real people are loosing money to me its not something to be made a caricature of.
all of us here have our individual milestones.
if all of us start pranking ourselves here you can imagine what this thread will turn to.
@boss Gabon please let the sleeping dogs lie. you are someone many of us admire your trading skills and look up to here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:00am On Sep 28, 2023
Feshizzy:

Lol,
I can see you see raving mad at this point
With all your digging this is all you could come up with?

Yes it's a 2,000 cent account as you have said,
I won't play this game with you,

Because after you get defeated, you would delete your account and run away as usual.

I can't fight a nonentity that holds no honour, not worth my time. A coward.

I know your history well even with your devious account changing and why you ran back Canada.

But i won't play this game and derail this trend.

You are coming for me because of that criminal meshpips, lol how long do you think these bromance would last?

Or you are coming for me because i held you accountable by paying meshpips debt,
You know i do have some list right?
Or are you going to brag again and let me drop it?

Yes, it's a 2,000 cent account once again.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:03am On Sep 28, 2023
pristinee:

As regards this, I will still give the werey his deserved response..... Just watch, I only hope he is now fertile as @feshizzy shed more light to his miserable infertility.

For all d wereys fighting so hard for their mentor here because of the free account dey won get, I can only pray for sense to locate them.

Your mother is werey and a moronnnnn!

You this were, go sit don for one corner, you no well at all.

How can a sane person just suddenly insult someone for no reason.

You've not still answered my question which goes thus: Why did you insult gabsonfx2 yesterday without him saying anything against you? Are you just being jealous or what? Why should a wretched man like you be envious of a successful person? Don't you want to be successful in life?

Like you did to peteregwu after seeing ocean of pips posted by him; tell us now if they're allergic to good news in your family lineage.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 8:15am On Sep 28, 2023
@gabsonfx2.... boss you have been a kinda inspiration to many out here...sir sometimes I still wonder if someone is using your device and not you.....

I remember I was ridiculed here 2years ago, and you dropped some well meaning stuff,
So please sir, lest just focus on the aim of being a community of traders...

One love

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2023
pristinee:

As regards this, I will still give the werey his deserved response..... Just watch, I only hope he is now fertile as @feshizzy shed more light to his miserable infertility.

For all d wereys fighting so hard for their mentor here because of the free account dey won get, I can only pray for sense to locate them.

Wetin carry fertility enter this talk

Na WA

The way some of una dey yan just be like when market women dey quarrel

Smh

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 8:29am On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by magicfx: 8:32am On Sep 28, 2023
magicfx:
Gold Buy 1896

TP1: 1898
TP2:.1900
TP3: 1902
SL:. 1890

Close in profit if you on this call and sell

Gold Sell 1876/78

TP1: 1874
TP2:.1872
TP3: 1870
SL:. 1884
Use Scalping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 8:35am On Sep 28, 2023
I should expect gold to drop to 1867 region before shooting up likely in the afternoon.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 8:37am On Sep 28, 2023
Boss Infofirst don kuku leave the group for una, make una continue.

Good morning all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by richgen(m): 8:46am On Sep 28, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

FTA Traders una good morning o.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ChrisKhing: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2023
It crazy how people who claim to be matured and expects to be respected would stoop so low. It's very low man from you of all people... Why would you keep dragging family into personal beefs.. It's gets more worst when you still see nothing wrong in it.
With all due respect you re an overgrown man child.. Wars are not won by shouting.. U ve built ur reputation.. Many wants to be like you here,.. You should have grown to a stage to know that success attracts critics(ur only job is to keep proving them wrong and not indulging urself in petty fights).
Each man for himself... You can't expect us to give meshpips a clean slate cus u trust him... He has a reputation here already nd to wipe that off he has to work for it and prove to others that he is changed (this takes years if luck is on his side(basic rule of life) ).
Elliot you are been petty, nd worst off you have a broke mindset.. Why would you fight a War that is not urs jus for Give away... Giveaway wey u go still loose cus ur personality is jus pathetic. Strive to defend wat is right.... My 2cents... Peace!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 9:09am On Sep 28, 2023
ChrisKhing:
It crazy how people who claim to be matured and expects to be respected would stoop so low. It's very low man from you of all people... Why would you keep dragging family into personal beefs.. It's gets more worst when you still see nothing wrong in it.
With all due respect you re an overgrown man child.. Wars are not won by shouting.. U ve built ur reputation.. Many wants to be like you here,.. You should have grown to a stage to know that success attracts critics(ur only job is to keep proving them wrong and not indulging urself in petty fights).
Each man for himself... You can't expect us to give meshpips a clean slate cus u trust him... He has a reputation here already nd to wipe that off he has to work for it and prove to others that he is changed (this takes years if luck is on his side(basic rule of life) ).
Elliot you are been petty, nd worst off you have a broke mindset.. Why would you fight a War that is not urs jus for Give away... Giveaway wey u go still loose cus ur personality is jus pathetic. Strive to defend wat is right.... My 2cents... Peace!!

Idiot, tell me what's not right about gab; Gab did giveaways to many here before he stopped, maybe you even took part in one of his competitions. If I do not defend a benefactor, whom do I defend? A broke man like you?

It's like you're new here! Me, defending gab for giveaway? Go check walexy100, Mr billionaire, I've been a long-term pal to him before den born your papa.

You're not broke and you're taking part in infofirst competitions, you must be very stupid
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Jeez! So that lost money was $20 and he made everybody believe it was 2,000$. Feshizzy, you a criminal, fraudster and a nonentity
see this ass licker.. u wan win him giveaway 😸😸

Reply me at your own peril
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 9:13am On Sep 28, 2023
kozmicity:

Nibo?!? I won't just go with it oo.
Never, I must get better.

Your technicals were already top tier, yet you went with it.
🀐

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 9:14am On Sep 28, 2023
zedegit:

cry

You are very low. What has his wife to do on this thread?
No matter how gifted or talented you're. The above is abnormal. You need mental care.

That's one way to know people who aiint loved in real life 🀐
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 9:16am On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2023
pristinee:

Not fertile??
I'm not surprised anyway.. dude isn't loved in real life and so he finds pleasure in talking down on people

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2023
Once you find where the next draw on liquidity is, the rest is about managing yourself, your trades and your risk..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Your mother is werey and a moronnnnn!

You this were, go sit don for one corner, you no well at all.

How can a sane person just suddenly insult someone for no reason.

You've not still answered my question which goes thus: Why did you insult gabsonfx2 yesterday without him saying anything against you? Are you just being jealous or what? Why should a wretched man like you be envious of a successful person? Don't you want to be successful in life?

Like you did to peteregwu after seeing ocean of pips posted by him; tell us now if they're allergic to good news in your family lineage.
ass licker.. baba anonymous no get shishi to give you..

Oya reply me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2023
I really hope no one has giving account to GabsonFX2 to trade oo,
Because he is a fake.

The unfolding is soon to come.

He is deleting his old post so that the real Gabson doesn't see the amount of damage he has cost in his name.

I'm currently shortlist a list of moniker to see who owns to imposter account.

Anyone having dealings with imposter GabsonFX2 does it at their own peril.

This has been the worst impersonation here so far.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2023
Geovanni412:

Wetin carry fertility enter this talk

Na WA

The way some of una dey yan just be like when market women dey quarrel

Smh
Boss pls don't get involved πŸ˜‚
This quarrel don they wey e start
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2023
Feshizzy:
I really hope no one has giving account to GabsonFX2 to trade oo,
Because he is a fake.

The unfolding is soon to come.

He is deleting his old post so that the real Gabson doesn't see the amount of damage he has cost in his name.

I'm currently shortlist a list of moniker to see who owns to imposter account.

Anyone having dealings with imposter GabsonFX2 does it at their own peril.

This has been the worst impersonation here so far.

Why would people delete there old post why would you post something you are not proud of in the first place.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2023
pristinee:
GabsonFX2 I am yet to fully face you for bringing my wife and parent into this...... First thing first, I curse you and generation born, and yet unborn..... The money u think u have, that makes u feel u are ontop of the world, you will use it to keep treating many many ailments, that wont have any remedy and u will never know peace with it.... I am fully on u, and u will be down.. Still not ready with u.

Which money??
Money no dey make noise
Dude is just an attention seeker
Trying to satisfy his ego.. like i said earlier, he's not loved in real life.πŸ₯±

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2023
This will shift your entire trading career:

Require time-based liquidity to be taken before you place any trades.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by AK284(m): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2023
pristinee:
GabsonFX2 I am yet to fully face you for bringing my wife and parent into this...... First thing first, I curse you and generation born, and yet unborn..... The money u think u have, that makes u feel u are ontop of the world, you will use it to keep treating many many ailments, that wont have any remedy and u will never know peace with it.... I am fully on u, and u will be down.. Still not ready with u.

Pristine please stop all this.
@Pipsbasketing,you have long kept an image of civilized and cultured being.
Pls stop attacking his family.
The thread is getting derailed already.

Peace!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2023
rainlover:
🀐🀐
Exchanging words with an anonymous folk with no profile history, name or reputation to protect is same as quarreling with a prostitute in a busy market square πŸ₯±
What do I know sef..

These kinds of folks aren't loved at home, and so they seek consolation on a faceless forum like this ..

...and since your opinion doesn't align with his, he'll look for a way to talk you down, just to feed his ego 😸

But here's the catch - you're loved at home.

He's not loved in real life, and so he needs to smoke some weed and get drunk.

Na pass I dey pass o🚢🚢
Una good night o

Modified:
Oya o.. the ones who aiint loved in real life can go ahead and attack me. Bye for now😸😸😸
Eliotwaveforc

Butt licker
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 9:40am On Sep 28, 2023
pristinee:

But he has right to mention my wife and parents right? Pls stay mute, not neccessary u must comment dude. Don't let me get personal with u.... Have sense!!!!! Before that your head you are shaking (smh) falls down @Geovanni412

Of course not, I previously stated that the approach of both of you on this issue is completely wrong

You were wrong for insulting him

He, Gabsonfx was terribly wrong for dragging your family into the matter

Two wrongs don't make a right

There is nothing wrong with two matured men saying they were wrong and apologizing

Him mentioning your family shouldn't force you to stoop down to his level

You big pass this level,

Let's move forward..

If you don't want to settle the quarrel, perhaps, ....

Both of you should enter into a hand to hand combat and settle your issues like men.

All these talk will not give us pips and money

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 9:41am On Sep 28, 2023
Ndi ara. Mad people,broke and failed men making noise on social space.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:44am On Sep 28, 2023
Eaglepixel:

I wanted to learn from you but you do pure naked chart. 100%

That's the major reason why i like his Charts and Trading style.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2023
I wonder the kind of lazy men that this generation is breeding. You sold your worth , dignity and value cuz of mere giveaways that you can work hard and get.. that's why Galleryeasy said FTA folks are more interested in giveaways rather than knowledge that will mk them millionaires...pls mk una carry this una yeye talk comot here

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (1043)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.