Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (491327 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
pristinee:

Leave the ashiere werey alone, in 8 months - 1 year, my wife will get her PR, and Citizenship in 3yrs, do I need to tell the mofo that my kids will be canadian citizens too? and I will soon follow same PR-Citizenship pathway too? He should brag about something else, sploit brat feeling on top of the world. Money he will use to treat sickness.

I dont support violence. God wants peace always.

Girlfriend i no get make we no talk three kids and wife. My uncles I greet o.

Gabon has derailed from posting and updating trades to sending insults. Let peace reign Gabonfx.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:
Gabon Feshizzy get reputation pass you sha.

Okay whats the secret too about ur prank?

What reputation does s man who deceived gullible people like you with 20 dollars for weeks calling it 2000 dollars. Are you okay at all?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Reputation you said? I still wonder what reputation does to me on FTA. Here lies the problem, reputation for validation, or so you all can contribute money to give to me, or so you all can come for my party, I don't get.

People prank all over the world, US, UK, etc, even naija; the prank was just to spice things up a little bit. When we seem too serious, prank would ease our minds. Until that divorced kid attached his father.

I choose, Come for your party.

I love enjoyments.

Let peace reign. Life short pass this we una elders dey do online.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
pristinee:

Leave the ashiere werey alone, in 8 months - 1 year, my wife will get her PR, and Citizenship in 3yrs, do I need to tell the mofo that my kids will be canadian citizens too? and I will soon follow same PR-Citizenship pathway too? He should brag about something else, sploit brat feeling on top of the world. Money he will use to treat sickness.

Please stop engaging that imposter,
His cup would soon full,
Don't bring out your family matters to an impersonator,
Because he will steal your identity as is currently happening with gabson account.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
Feshizzy:

Please stop engaging that imposter,
His cup would soon full,
Don't bring out your family matters to an impersonator,
Because he will steal your identity as is currently happening with gabson account.
Fraudster! You traded with 20 dollars and told people here it's 2000 dollars. You're a shameless pig!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

What reputation does s man who deceived gullible people like you with 20 dollars for weeks calling it 2000 dollars. Are you okay at all?

The same way you wont type these to infofirst, have respect for others lowkey sponsors on the thread.

In terms of reputaion, if you never sponsor more than 5 traders u don't have rep.
I no get rep reach infofirst, there was a year i had to call him to order sef. When i was arrogant like he said.

This thread be like 9ja fxfactory. Lets show some respect and end the insults on each other.

All say PEACE.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wait abeg no be say I wan Chuck mouth o,but the GABSON that I know no dey do like this abi am I missing something

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
Englishisamust:
This vawulence wear agbada and sokoto join!!! grin cheesy grin... samfelly and infofirst how we go resolve this one!!! This one na very hot vawulence... Even kids like us no fit interfere make dem no give us our size!! grin grin

My oga, just take cover make stray bullets no pierce you o. Without mincing words, all of us for here na adults - abi NL no stamp 18+ for entrance that year? If 18+ no dey when you dey sign up for NL account, use imaginary one then). So just take cover. The dust go soon settle, na time e go take. As long as sleep no comot from your eyes, you go dey alright.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by JasonNOTStatham: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
Improvement and leveling up our trading skills not fight abeg undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
Kaybee7000:
Wait abeg no be say I wan Chuck mouth o,but the GABSON that I know no dey do like this abi am I missing something

Gabson doesn't go after people's family,
Even when his own is insulted.

He always maintained decorum,
If these was the way gabson behaves in the past,
He won't earn any respect here.

That's should shed a bit light on these particular imposter current parading as GabsonFX2

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
pristinee:

I am way above you, I am a level 13 Federal Civil Servant, who will get that PR-Canadian Citizenship soon. Moving my family to Canada tells you I am not suffering as you think, My younger bro is enough to deal with you, good thing is, he is close to you, in that almightly canada you think belongs to u alone........ werey..

Stop falling for this imposter antics already,
He will steal your identity.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
Haaa!!Haha!!! Egbami oga gabson dne turn omo-ita. Wetin happen nao.
Abeg just die d matter. I just dey laugh as I dey read all the READ.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
Proudpolygamist:

Choi, this one OFF me. So gabsonfx prick nor dey work? How can he not be demented?
Imagine working your ass off in a foreign country with your barren wife (whose womb has probably been harvested by one miserable yahoo boy enjoying life with hi family in lekki) only to end up giving up all you've worked for in involuntary philanthropy to his adopted b*stard and ungrateful family members.

Gabsonfx if ur wife isn't barren, bring her out let us test her fertility wif ma fertile sperm and help u make babies, so that your family name can Live ON

If i was this unfortunate in life, i would exhibit a Schizophrenic disorder too
hmm hmm
This one was too hash na boss.. e never reach like that na chaii 😭
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
Donsheddy:
I messed up today 😭
Used the lot i was to use on 200k account on my 10k...
Lost 4%
Wahala .
Sorry boss..
Why u no double check am
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2023
Please Y'all should listen,
Gabson had burst a sophisticated scam here before,
Making scammers loose serious revenue here in the 6 figures,

This current imposter is trying very hard to devalue the original gabson thus creating unnecessary arguments and fight,

And then deleting the messages,
The real question is why is this imposter deleting his messages? What is he hiding?

Why unprovoked insults especially to personal space,
The old members here knows doesn't even expose people's personal information even if he has it in his possession.

Now this current nuisance is spoiling the good name if gabson by impersonating.

GabsonFX2 this would be very personal,

For now, keep talking.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
Una get strength oo..
Abeg who know wafin make GU pump like mad this morning?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Feshizzy, post trade calls here not all these, when last did you post trade calls.

Show me your live account.

These ones wey won dey live on past glory, glory wey no even exist............you see how you misled your slowpoke on your fertility.... grin grin bring on another lies...

He doesn't need to. Its you chasing clout here.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Immortal99(m): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2023

I just want to say I'm in full support of any vawulence that will keep here busy...

please keep it coming.... they has been too much peace of recent.

Thanks grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2023
Feshizzy:
Please Y'all should listen,
Gabson had burst a sophisticated scam here before,
Making scammers loose serious revenue here in the 6 figures,

This current imposter is trying very hard to devalue the original gabson thus creating unnecessary arguments and fight,

And then deleting the messages,
The real question is why is this imposter deleting his messages? What is he hiding?

Why unprovoked insults especially to personal space,
The old members here knows doesn't even expose people's personal information even if he has it in his possession.

Now this current nuisance is spoiling the good name if gabson by impersonating.

GabsonFX2 this would be very personal,

For now, keep talking.
Foooolll post a trade call like gabsonfx2 does, and let the whole house follow. If you can't do this, you're a bastard!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by 2pep(m): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
Immortal99:

I just want to say I'm in full support of any vawulence that will keep here here busy...

please keep it coming.... they has been to much peace of recent.

Thanks grin grin grin
Vawulence is never that way bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
dmahn:

🤣🤣🤣I laugh at my indiscipline. I stated it clearly here that I will be working only with UJ today and not to jump on any pair... I later check Gu as I enter office see nice sell setup.. Naso I jump enter only to find out the set up was a trap. Gave back the market 50% of what he gave me yesterday...
No be small thing. grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
richgen:
64 people has registered already for the "Sit Up or Stay Out competition".

This is going to be interesting. cool

@samfelly, I notice one person is dqued already before comp starts. How this take be bro?

Oga infofirst, how are you doing?
Some of us with strange username will be disqualified before the competition start
Just wait till October 1

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (1043)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.