Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,265 members, 7,887,770 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:35 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (847107 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

Dem tell you say I know win today, I gained from alabi today.
Oh i see why you gave those beggars something.. That's good.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:
Wiseone28 you juju meme don cast.
We gatz find another one.
Na you cast it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ineedmoneybadly: 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
wiseone28:
Don't bet everyday
Don't borrow to bet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
wiseone28:
Oh i see why you gave those beggars something.. That's good.
Why you go dey tag our fellow punters beggar.

The word to harsh na

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
wiseone28:
Na you cast it
Tah!

Na lie, na you cast am for Burnley match.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ineedmoneybadly:
Don't borrow to bet
You no beg today?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ineedmoneybadly: 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
wiseone28:
You no beg today?
Did you borrow to bet today?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:
Tah!
Na lie, na you cast am for Burnley match.
You over used it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ineedmoneybadly:
Did you borrow to bet today?
I paid back, what about you?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
wiseone28:
You over used it.
Dem dey over use meme again?

You spoiled the juju in the meme; as Burnley no gree win yesterday's match, The juju kuku disappeared from the meme.

You cast am😭😭😭
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
Guys, i'm pleading with you all to go out and vote Peter Obi on saturday.

As the P.R.O of crumbs hunters association, i hereby call on all crumbies to do the needful by voting wisely on saturday cos if P O wins, our condi go improve wella.

Na beg i beg una, let nobody sell im vote to the vultures that are roaming around. E go better for all of us soon if we do what is right.

Na my knees i dey now, pls vote wisely and tell your family,friends,neighbours and everybori you know that a new Nigeria that we want is possible.

Hmmmm, if you choose to do contrary to my honest advice, we will be here to beg till we die, i mean things go hard pass this one wey we de complain so.

I don talk my own, na God tell me for dream say make i advice una, reject this at your own risk.

I hail the house specially this evening.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

Dem dey over use meme again?

You spoiled the juju in the meme; as Burnley no gree win yesterday's match, The juju kuku disappeared from the meme.

You cast am😭😭😭
It is good so that i can use it alone 🤣
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
Tk4all:

As the P.R.O of crumbs hunters association, i hereby call on all crumbies to do the needful by voting wisely on saturday cos if P O wins, our condi go improve wella.

Na beg i beg una, let nobody sell im vote to the vultures that are roaming around. E go better for all of us soon if we do what is right.

Na my knees i dey now, pls vote wisely and tell your family,friends,neighbours and everybori you know that a new Nigeria that we want is possible.

Hmmmm, if you choose to do contrary to my honest advice, we will be here to beg till we die, i mean things go hard pass this one wey we de complain so.

I don talk my own, na God tell me for dream say make i advice una, reject this at your own risk.

No need to campaign here we all know
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
Tk4all:

nor fear obi got the best advantage of the four candidate.....my prayers b say make kansowaso nor step down for anybody....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
wiseone28:
No need to campaign here we all know
I no de campaign, some people here may be trying to do evil by voting pdapc on saturday. Na for dream i see this revelation o

If P O wins, all of us go jolly well well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
6B8076B0

quick inplay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by sslcrypt: 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
Tk4all:

As an observer of this thread this the most sensible thing all month. Majority of you on here gamble because of lack of opportunities, which is induced by selfish political class. This political class knows it's only via subversion of the masses and subjecting them to the most traumatic conditions can they really exert control. Because the masses are too scared to fight their way out of chains. I never really cared about Nigeria politics because I am not tied down to the country. Also I have never been really big on obi but when I see the hope he brings to hopeless Nigerians it breaks me down. Nigeria has been through a lot and deserve something new and totally different from the norm. So go and vote because it counts.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
nor fear obi got the best advantage of the four candidate.....my prayers b say make kansowaso nor step down for anybody....
Kwankwaso will not step down. I no even care if he did sef. My own be say, obi go win my polling unit.

If i can do it, i believe you can do it too. Let us deliver as the grassroot and see how dem do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
sslcrypt:

As an observer of this thread this the most sensible thing all month. Majority of you on here gamble because of lack of opportunities, which is induced by selfish political class. This political class knows it's only via subversion of the masses and subjecting them to the most traumatic conditions can they really exert control. Because the masses are too scared to fight their way out of chains. I never really cared about Nigeria politics because I am not tied down to the country. Also I have never been really big on obi but when I see the hope he brings to hopeless Nigerians it breaks me down. Nigeria has been through a lot and deserve something new and totally different from the norm. So go and vote because it counts.
You, what pushed you into betting?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by betshopagent(m): 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
sslcrypt:

Word on Marble! Some idiots thinks that it doesn't matter. But politics is everything that matters to any sane persons.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
sslcrypt:

Thanks baba.

Many are here because of idleness and limited opportunities. We wey de beg sef no want am like dat, na condition.

I don tell people(my family too) say if you vote nonsense and a thief mistakenly wins, me and you don turn enemies

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
Tk4all:

I no de campaign, some people here may be trying to do evil by voting pdapc on saturday. Na for dream i see this revelation o

So he will give us 1billion each right? Baba abeg wake up from all this dreams and live your personal life and make yourself happy. Nigeria is gone already. Just continue making yourself and family happy.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
sslcrypt:

Baba go sit somewhere. You guys should not bring stupid Nigeria politics here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
Wiseone28 the bstd I hear say u wan borrow to play bet grin .... U don transfer ur account dry ..abi wetin Dy sup? 🤣
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

I saw it in the spirit realm.

Let's see how it goes.
Be like say you no too believe am if not you for knack am 5k make you for reap somethin hooooge.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
oyewale0001:

So he will give us 1billion each right? Baba abeg wake up from all this dreams and live your personal and make yourself happy. Nigeria is gone already. Just continue making yourself and family happy.
You are one of the problem we are having in this country.

Nobori should listen to this advice. Pls go out and vote on saturday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
oyewale0001:

Baba go sit somewhere. You guys should not bring stupid Nigeria politics here
this bet addict ...only u 50 ticket per day cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Yemike(m): 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
oyewale0001:

So he will give us 1billion each right? Baba abeg wake up from all this dreams and live your personal life and make yourself happy. Nigeria is gone already. Just continue making yourself and family happy.
If you tell me you pass through the four walls of a tertiary institution I'll be sad cuz that enlightenment is totally gone from your comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Butmight15: 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
Tk4all:

Lolz 😁

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
Tk4all:

You are one of the problem we are having in this country.

Nobori should listen to this advice. Pls go out and vote on saturday.

So if they attack or killed them, I believe you will be happy and also give them another life to live. Rich people with common sense will never be seen outside on Saturday. But the poor don't even cherish there life because they are poor. All the contestants children dey abroad dey observe, you dey here dey disturb yourself for Dead country.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Butmight15: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
oyewale0001:

Naso egbon
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Butmight15: 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
oyewale0001:

So if they attack or killed them, I believe you will be happy and also give them another life to life. Rich people with common sense will never be seen outside on Saturday. But the poor don't even cherish there life because they are poor. All the contestants children dey abroad dey observe, you dey here dey disturb yourself for Dead country.

Wisdom bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.