Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,718 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:48 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (847061 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
No politician can save this country, the leaders are the reflection of the masses. Know this and know peace.
The same way una the hype Obi na same way dem hype Buhari. We all know how it Turned out to be.
Make Obi win fezz, all the thieves from the other parties go defect go LP (the same way Obi defected from pdp) and the cycle continues.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
blaquemyc:
No politician can save this country, the leaders are the reflection of the masses. Know this and know peace.
The same way una the hype Obi na same way dem hype Buhari. We all know how it Turned out to be.
Make Obi win fezz, all the thieves from the other parties go defect go LP (the same Obi defected from pfp) and the cycle continues.

Don't mind all this blind people that can see the reflection of their self as a country
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ineedmoneybadly: 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
nor fear obi got the best advantage of the four candidate.....my prayers b say make kansowaso nor step down for anybody....
Who is kansowaso? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
oyewale0001:

So if they attack or killed them, I believe you will be happy and also give them another life to live. Rich people with common sense will never be seen outside on Saturday. But the poor don't even cherish there life because they are poor. All the contestants children dey abroad dey observe, you dey here dey disturb yourself for Dead country.
What exactly are you trying to say or do here. Oga, i will better go and die outside doing what is right than to sleep inside my room and die shamefully.

I'm suprise that we still have your type roaming the street. With due respect, You are coward for been afraid to go and vote simply because you don't want to die.

I repeat, nobori should listen to this guy, he did not mean well for us here and the country as a whole.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
Man City goalllllllllllll

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ineedmoneybadly: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
blaquemyc:
Make Obi win fezz, all the thieves from the other parties go defect go LP (the same way Obi defected from pdp) and the cycle continues.
I even thought the youths were gonna support a totally different and younger candidate not obi that came for pdp and is already above 60 years and did nothing while in power for Anambra

I just hope he wins so all these people eye go shine well cause he nor go do anything

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by betshopagent(m): 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
oyewale0001:

Baba go sit somewhere. You guys should not bring stupid Nigeria politics here
You don't make sense.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
Tk4all:

What exactly are you trying to say or do here. Oga, i will better go and die outside doing what is right than to sleep inside my room and die shamefully.

I'm suprise that we still have your type roaming the street. With due respect, You are coward for been afraid to go and vote simply because you don't want to die.

I repeat, nobori should listen to this guy, he did not mean well for us here and the country as a whole.

I love and cherish my life and Nigeria don't deserve me sacrifice my life for the foolish country. It my choice. So go ahead and die for Nigeria nobody is stopping you. Go and vote and do talk about rubbish politics here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
Sai PO.

Damún zó enmasse arè locáchi election, ranar Asabar, damún yi casting of votes dagá PO to PO.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
blaquemyc:
this one is different.... U Neva teste the food wey Dy ur front u already passing judgement..... How many times ur history have told there's no good leadership from the north....

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
betshopagent:
You don't make sense.

And you thought you have been making sense too. You must be dreaming
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
Butmight15:

Wisdom bro
Na dem!

You will continue begging for more years untill you start thinking about others rather than yourself. We are talking about improving this fuuucking country and you are here talking nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Yemike(m): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
blaquemyc:
Being hopeless is equivalent to being lifeless.
The masses are wayward because there's no policy or rule to checkmate them.
You think the whites just wake up one day and started following the rules? Hell no! it's their system. When the cabals are reduced to the barest minimum and elected leaders are ready to make and implement good policies there this nation shall rise again.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ineedmoneybadly: 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
this one is different.... U Neva teste the food wey Dy ur front u already passing judgement..... How many times ur history have told there's no good leadership from the north....
Like we didn't see what he is capable of doing in Anambra undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Yemike(m): 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
oyewale0001:

So if they attack or killed them, I believe you will be happy and also give them another life to live. Rich people with common sense will never be seen outside on Saturday. But the poor don't even cherish there life because they are poor. All the contestants children dey abroad dey observe, you dey here dey disturb yourself for Dead country.
Yorubas are known for being educated and intelligent but this your comment is shameful and reeks of cowardness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
Tk4all:

Na dem!

You will continue begging for more years untill you start thinking about others rather than yourself. We are talking about improving this fuuucking country and you are here talking nonsense.

You and who wants to improve country. I believe it should be you and your thief politicians.

You must be dreaming if you think Nigeria will be better again
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ineedmoneybadly:
Who is kansowaso? undecided
Kwankwaso I meant....his the only candidate giving both pdp n apc heart attack.....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
Yemike:

Yorubas are known for being educated and intelligent but this your comment is shameful and reeks of cowardness.

It my comment not yours
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by betshopagent(m): 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
oyewale0001:

And you thought you have been making sense too. You must be dreaming
Just take your time and read all that you wrote on this political issue. That some people made this mistake of voting-in a calamity like Buhari doesn't not mean sane youths would fold their arms and watch old fools play pin-pon with their future.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
Kwankwaso I meant....his the only candidate giving both pdp n apc heart attack.....
Nor be only headache.... Kwankwaso way nor go win any state
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by betshopagent(m): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
shocked
oyewale0001:

You and who wants to improve country. I believe it should be you and your thief politicians.

shocked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ineedmoneybadly:
Like we didn't see what he is capable of doing in Anambra undecided
he try his best there.....come Delta come see for urself ☺️ ....the eediot atiku pick as vp...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Yemike(m): 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
oyewale0001:

It my comment not yours
And it's disgraceful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
betshopagent:
Just take your time and read all that you wrote on this political issue. That some people made this mistake of voting-in a calamity like Buhari doesn't not mean sane youths would fold their arms and watch old fools play pin-pon with their future.

Baba don't you understand how it works. This is Nigeria. All the contestants both old and young are all the same. The only time Nigeria can be better is when the citizens change. It when Africa change, it when black change there black behavior

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Nor be only headache.... Kwankwaso way nor go win any state
cheesy u made me laugh....u think nnpp na joke for the North?.... U beta pray make he nor step down for apc or pdp...it will be game over for labour party

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
Yemike:

And it's disgraceful

To you or who?

Baba, abeg pack somewhere. I am not here for politics
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
oyewale0001:

Baba don't you understand how it works. This is Nigeria. All the contestants both old and young are all the same. The only time Nigeria can be better is when the citizens change. It when Africa change, it when black change there black behavior
now, you don't believe Nigeria can change from this sets of politicians
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
Me, my friends, family.

We all voting for PO.

Make we continue our punting abeg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
oyewale0001:

Me and many people wants to improve this country.

Guys, this person will vote on saturday based on religious and ethnic lines. But he don't want others to vote hence the story about going to die on election day. Oga we are going to vote that day, make sure our votes are counted and come back fine. It is he who listento your cowardly ideas and advice that will die a miserable death.

E don do, no quote me again abeg. Or we can continue on another thread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

Do now, you don't believe Nigeria can change from this sets of politicians

Baba, think about black nation first, think about Africa before we now talk about Nigeria.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
cheesy u made me laugh....u think nnpp na joke for the North?.... U beta pray make he nor step down for apc or pdp...it will be game over for labour party
Quote me when they call results... nnpp nor go win any state
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by erniok(m): 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
When i enter, i bin think say na politics section nairaland mistakenly titled betting thread. No punting tonight?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.