Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,058 members, 7,887,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:18 PM

Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 (48408 Views)

My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. / I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Magnoliaa(f): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
maasoap:
Well, his mistake was simple, he shouldn't have been quoting and replying those who were calling him out in the first page. He literally helped them derailed his own thread.

Ki ni n wi? undecided

Why am I even surprised sef. It's you.

Mtcheeeewwwwwww.

6 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by doggedfighter(f): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
ahnie:
Beautiful ladies I m super proud of ya all,thanks for sending the trojan horse packing cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Hopefully he would learn to respect the female folks next time...

Pocohantas, Persephone1, magnoliaa,ishilove, ibkayee,coco,doggedfighter and the rest.

You are welcome, babe grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by pocohantas(f): 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
iamL:

Its not about ideology but about been a wicked and misleading person.

There was a nice dude that posted on a thread about wanting to settle down with his fiancee and stating his complete trust for her this EVIL GENIUS and His Likes rushed the guy and tried everything to plant seed of doubt which will eventually lead to a toxic relationship.

I had to send the guy a message and warned him to keep his wedding plans away from NL he thanked me and since then he his rarely here. How wish the dude can see this thread.

Evil geniuses and cowards deceiving gullible people!

Shey this one cast.

Thank you!!! I saw that thread and many others. Now you can imagine my shock when I read his own wife left from this Nigeria. Port Harcourt for that matter!!

If his wife didn’t stay in Nigeria till she was mature, would she know how to do abacha? How many of those girls on TikTok know what is ngu? grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Teespice(f): 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
God bless the moderator for the title of this thread. That was the reason I opened it in the first place.

Anybody paying attention to what these alpha mails post online is doing a great disservice to himself. It is only on Nairaland that women are vilified daily, yet every weekend, there is traffic because of weddings. Let us not talk of over 500 weddings that Ikoyi Registry conducts daily.

If una like, no get sense this year. Continue following the teachings of someone who isn't practising what he preaches.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Kobicove(m): 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
superintendents:
this kind food dey give poor man headache

grin

grin
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Chee59(f): 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
cococandy:

I Can bet you that she works full time, is probably in school too to get an even higher level of financial security, might be pregnant while doing all this and still has time to feed him delicacies. This is just a typical routine around here and many women are doing it.

But the ones like him don’t appreciate it. Always asking what women bring to the table . Na him type dey ask that kind question
Since I don't live abroad, I don't know much of their work policies but I believe whatever organisation he is in will frown at what he's posting. If only hand can touch him small.
These people are destroying people's lives while preserving theirs.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by ShaqFu: 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
Back in the day, this is what we call "breeze blow fowl yansh open". grin

I'm damn well sure malignant guest won't sleep well tonight. Lmao.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Chee59(f): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
iamL:

Its not about ideology but about been a wicked and misleading person.

There was a nice dude that posted on a thread about wanting to settle down with his fiancee and stating his complete trust for her this EVIL GENIUS and His Likes rushed the guy and tried everything to plant seed of doubt which will eventually lead to a toxic relationship.

I had to send the guy a message and warned him to keep his wedding plans away from NL he thanked me and since then he his rarely here. How wish the dude can see this thread.

Evil geniuses and cowards deceiving gullible people!

Shey this one cast.

Malignant guest is a very wicked soul. If you read what he writes, it is derogatory and very dangerous. Some men read these incel stuff and go on to commit crimes against young women. These crimes are all over the Internet.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by theredaddy: 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
pocohantas:

This rant is of someone that has realised his folly and thrown in the towel. This plaintiff is senseless and has nothing to say.

Court rise!!!

I won't be surprise if the definition of your own healthy marriage is one you get to win everytime, naa you be the judge in your case, amaka holmes get a Life undecided

1 Like

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Magnoliaa(f): 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
SerikiFulani:
Dry bones shall rise again grin

OP will come back strong and better grin

But e don fess die this time sha. grin

The point is; even if he comes back deceiving gullible folks, his crusade will have lost some of its potency when people already know him for who he is- a man with a big belly and a likely peaceful mind from a lovely wife @ home.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by iamL(f): 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
Chee59:

Malignant guest is a very wicked soul. If you read what he writes, it is derogatory and very dangerous. Some men read these incel stuff and go on to commit crimes against young women. These crimes are all over the Internet.

Na mumu dey believe those nonsense. There are so many married men here who are balling with their wives and are good towards women in general.

6 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by iamL(f): 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
pocohantas:

Thank you!!! I saw that thread and many others. Now you can imagine my shock when I read his own wife left from this Nigeria. Port Harcourt for that matter!!

If his wife didn’t stay in Nigeria till she was mature, would she know how to do abacha? How many of those girls on TikTok know what is ngu? grin grin grin grin

9 make am deactivate so na. Na cruel coward.

7 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by AlphaTaikun: 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2023

So you just realized my wife serves me African salad? Hmmmmm
That means you have not been coming around.
Check my previous threads and when I hosted few Nairalanders.
It was an AFRICAN SALAD Abuse.
Better Stockfish with African Salad. grin
Don't worry I will host you this year.
I won't forget. After the treat, you will wish Good Marriage upon yourself grin grin grin and stop attacking bachelors... grin grin
I just started reading this thread and realised [from going through a few pages] that the OP is the U.S-based @MALIGNANTGuest.
Why did he deactivate his NL account between yesterday's posts and today? *eye brows raised*

2 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Divoc19(f): 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
I pity our young boys/men on this forum sad

OP's likes are more on NL embarassed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Kaycee54321(m): 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
pocohantas:

How many of those girls on TikTok know what is ngu? grin grin grin grin

Leave me abeg grin grin
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by tonididdy(m): 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
The essence of this, is to appreciate the hardworking women out there who contribute a lot in ensuring their Loved ones & the neighbors around them are well fed and nurtured.
This, I'm doing using the Savory Kitchen Efforts of my Lovely Wife as a point of reference.

Here are some of the tantalizing pictures to revamp your waning appetite.
This is just for your entertainment as we usher in the New Year, 2023, on this great platform!
Do have a Prosperous New Year!

Cc
RoyalRoy
Seun
Moderators

Chai.... This woman dey show you whin! angry
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Fira09(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
The way some hopeless/disgruntled femails are parading & having fun on this Thread is so much ridiculous and stupid.

MALIGNANTguest you actually f7cked up, why would you deactivate your NL acct because of some mere haulings from strange lads?
Huh undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Pastoshizzy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
doggedfighter:
This man comes here deceives others, talks down on women.

Talks bla bla bla about virginity.

Forms an alpha male then crawls back home to be fed and cared for by a woman.

Continue using the heads of the gullible.

They deserve what you're dishing out.
Dassrite sis...like most of our everyday 'redpiller' on NL. Brothers been on blue pills since Buhari tenure (lol)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Candidlady: 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
Fira09:
The way some hopeless/disgruntled femails are parading & having fun on this Thread is so much ridiculous and stupid.

MALIGNANTguest you actually f7cked up, why would you deactivate your NL acct because of some mere hauling from strange lads?
Huh undecided

you still dey here dey cry lol

better go meet your fellow comrades una need restrategize

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Magnoliaa(f): 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
theredaddy:
care to tell everyone what you are selling cos i don't remember having your receipts ...

You are not anti- marriage buh what do we make of your vetted deposition here about men, 99% of your trollz are male .. why

some of us had a long holiday with loved ones, woman stop yelling about or try borrow sense i am warning you undecided

Let me just chook mouth in this one like that. grin

I will spell it out for you- bring EVIDENCE of Poco's posts slandering marriage.

You follow her so much to know every intimate details about her, so e nor suppose hard for you to bring screenshots naaa?

If you can say nonsense about women or take it upon yourself to call out "bad women", as you have a woman in your life that'll probably get married to, why can another person not do same?

Two truths can co-exist na.

The fact that you came here dragging her, entering her mention first after you just came back from "hellidays" should have made you realise that other people spent time with their loved ones too. You think say na only you get family?

You're warning her, or else what?

Nawa o, LMAO.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Magnoliaa(f): 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2023

Ikrrrr. grin grin

Console yourself with this one sha.

The Internet is not real...you don forget?

The women on this thread are happy and have good men in their lives that gives them premium orgasms and back rubs.

It's all cruise, so don't take it too seriously.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by LadyRosa(f): 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
Thor...
My more than a decade on NL, I already know how majority of Kidults here behave. But this set of kidults are worst, not like the ones I know more than 8 years ago...

I was a NLder from sec to University to PDG to masters and more...
But this sets is worst!

Na very few guys get sense here,and you will never see them commenting in hot topics...they read make few remarks if they must and off they go.

The guy sef post Marsh potatoes say na pounded yam grin cheesy
Na that food dey make me laugh cheesy grin

And to think na PH babe him marry ?! grin cheesy cheesy
*Ideylaughwithmyneckbend*
We are all OLOSHO by Nigerian Redpill standards.
Finally, una go still post our meals when the chips are down. tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by doggedfighter(f): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
Dassrite sis...like most of our everyday 'redpiller' on NL. Brothers been on blue pills since Buhari tenure (lol)

E shock me oo

2 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Truvelisback(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
ahnie:
Beautiful ladies I m super proud of ya all,thanks for sending the trojan horse packing cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Hopefully he would learn to respect the female folks next time...

Pocohantas, Persephone1, magnoliaa,ishilove, ibkayee,coco,doggedfighter and the rest.

Him don make una Head big, why u no go make mouth? grin
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by BigYash: 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
This mugu open thread deactivate .., cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by AlphaTaikun: 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
MMotimo:
OP is a classic example of a US-based Nigerian playing with career fire and when they are burnt, they start shouting racism. Almost all big US organizations have a social media policy that includes employees’ online posts, whether or not they are using the company’s device. I can guarantee that misogynist, incel posts such as his would not pass muster and could get him into very serious trouble, up to and including termination. . . . . . and yes, I speak authoritatively on the subject because it is what I know.

He has revealed enough about himself, his life and his location that anyone who wanted to deal with him seriously could forward his post history to his employer(s) and light a fire under him. Oooops! Too late to modify everything now wink

A lot of you come on Nairaland to air nonsense to the ignorant, thinking you are perfectly anonymous. Such a thoroughly disgusting post history angry
Pg 7.

Nicely put... and he deactivated because of your warning... Lol.

U.S.-born Andrew Tate, the "Internet's Most Toxic Man" and his brother got arrested too for misogyny and more on Thursday last week.
=> https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2022/12/30/andrew-tate-explainer-arrested-greta-misogyny/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by theredaddy: 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Let me just chook mouth in this one like that. grin

I will spell it out for you- bring EVIDENCE of Poco's posts slandering marriage.

You follow her so much to know every intimate details about her, so e nor suppose hard for you to bring screenshots naaa?

aburo shalewa, omo iya alamala, is that you cheesy
If you can say nonsense about women or take it upon yourself to call out "bad women", as you have a woman in your life that'll probably get married to, why can another person not do same?

Two truths can co-exist na.

The fact that you came here dragging her, entering her mention first after you just came back from "hellidays" should have made you realise that other people spent time with their loved ones too. You think say na only you get family?

You're warning her, or else what?

Nawa o, LMAO.

aburo shalewa, omo iya alamala, o tin ni boyfriends you sef fit dey shook mouth when elders are talking abi, i know that witch put you up to these buh i won't let small ishi like these come between us wink

On your Dm mo fe send flowers wink
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by ahnie: 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Truvelisback:
Him don make una Head big, why u no go make mouth? grin
Hello pls do I by any chance know you?

6 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by 1Sharon(f): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
Chee59:

A particular red pilled convicted Nairalander comes to mind. Said women are cheap.

Only to be jailed for child rape.

If women and sex are cheap, why are you in jail for child rape?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Ishilove: 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
cococandy:
Ishi he enjoyed more than food. Seriously
And yet he comes online to denigrate an institution that he is enjoying. Nasty ass

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by cococandy(f): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
How do you know he didn’t join her?

She might have been there first before he joined
Imjustagirl:

Please read well. His wife is a Nigerian, she's also chubby. She also joined him from portharcourt to the US.

Meanwhile he has condemned women, marriage, Nigerian women in particular and also fat women.

Conclusion he is the biggest hypocrite right now, he was probably saying all those things to chase clout on here. Shameful

He that comes to equity must come with clean hands

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by folake4u(f): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Everybody must get sense this 2023. grin grin grin

I don laugh tire this evening. Thank you ladies. Nice one!!!!! I'm proud mehnnn.

As e dey sweet us, e go dey pain them.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) / Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.