Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:37 PM

My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. (5213 Views)

Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House / Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad / I'm Ready To Get Married But My Father Wants Me To Build First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Buskynwa: 3:16am On Jan 02, 2023
Lol, which kind thread be this
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by stacyadams: 4:18am On Jan 02, 2023
sorextee:
First of all, are u alright?
U married while u were still in ur dads house.
U born first pikin still in ur fathers house.
U born anoda and u still wan bring am come him house.
Ur mum is paying ur child's school fees.

This goes back to my first question. Are you alright?

Let's assume u really crippled and got no hands.

Shame no even catch u to type all these things?
I no understand that guy walai
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Michelle55: 4:52am On Jan 02, 2023
Things dey happen oh! Na only God fit epp judge your case Op.
You are not financially stable and on your own yet you gather liver dey knack and procreate for your papa house, still expect him to understand. As if that wasn't enough, na your mama dey pay your first child school fees? And your preeq still dey stand to knack another one enter ya wife belle? Nawa oh! Abeg pack ya load go ya in law house, make demself follow see wetin your old man saw.
This is new year, you better give yourself brain and stop breeding like an animal.

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by tonymyke4life(m): 6:35am On Jan 02, 2023
I read your write up and all I can say is you are ungrateful.

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by dobnina(f): 7:22am On Jan 02, 2023
sqlPAIN:
My wife just gave birth to my second child of recent and has been in the hospital for almost a week. Yesterday I went to the hospital to bring her and the new born to the house after a long stay at the hospital but to my greatest surprise, my father refused to allow us into the house. He had even already brought out our belongings. Me and my dad have not been in good terms since I got married to my wife in 3 years ago(even before then). He has been on my neck for years now, constantly and violently reminding me of how I should have left his house year ago and go live on my own, constantly throwing insult at me, telling me how I'm a disgrace to him and men in general, saying he regrets birthing me. I'm constantly letting him know that I'm not yet ready financially to stand on my own but he wouldn't listen. We've had countless fight turned physical because of this issue. Yesterday was the tip of the iceberg for me because I'm planning on arresting him... He brought out our belongings and my first child, saying we would not sleep in the house. We were all outside from morning till evening, I had to go beg a neighbour to helpe accommodate my wife and new born for the mean time. I'm currently typing this from a friend's place. I'm planning on arresting him because how can someone be so wicked and heartless to your own son.
You had physical fights with your own father?
You deserved to be chased out.
Go out there and hustle like a man.
You think you can him arrested for sending you out of his own house
Lol
You must be high on weed.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Richy4(m): 7:25am On Jan 02, 2023
You are not financially ready but u are "procreatively" ready to add more mouths into the family...and encroaching on his personal space..

How do we even reconcile that statement.. you are unnecessarily causing some grief to your father buddy honestly...

This is just like reading Genesis 6:6
The LORD regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled.. that is just how your old man is feeling right now..

Just grow a pear and give him some space. It's not too much to ask... embarassed... I like your ego though... You want to arrest him instead of pleading for time to let you adjust a little...hmmm!!..I won't be surprised if u see nothing wrong with what you are doing to him at the moment sad

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Etosha: 7:28am On Jan 02, 2023
sqlPAIN:
Rent is not the only issue. What of food,clothes, school fees(my mother is currently the one paying the school fee of my first child, my father refused to help me in anyway), furnitures and other essentials? And I'm still currently looking for a job, I lost the last one (security) few months after my 31st birthday and things have been hard.

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Neroo22: 7:34am On Jan 02, 2023
Not financially stable u de procreate de go,because Dem took care of them fr u

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by ahnie: 7:39am On Jan 02, 2023
He dey wait make the papa die make he inherit the house,reasons why he refused going out to hustle like a normal man.
His mother is even helping him to pay the tuition fees of his first child.

That brings me to the second question.....you sure say you pay the dowry of the mum of your kids abii still on cohabitation matters una dey run

2 Likes

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by eventainment(m): 7:59am On Jan 02, 2023
sqlPAIN:
Rent is not the only issue. What of food,clothes, school fees(my mother is currently the one paying the school fee of my first child, my father refused to help me in anyway), furnitures and other essentials? And I'm still currently looking for a job, I lost the last one (security) few months after my 31st birthday and things have been hard.
Hmmmmm you get mind sha.. Marry when e never sure for you. Use parents as backup in case e cast... E sure me say na your dad de feed your wife too and kids ... You dad is truly a man .. and e sure me say na that house you give that woman belle. And people like you that feels entitled are always very lazy to work.

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 02, 2023
He didn't do well. He should have allowed the new baby enter at least. But how did you marry when you have not gotten an apartment of your own?

That your friend you're typing from his place has an apartment but he's not married but that doesn't have an apartment yet, you rush go marry. Why didn't you take a cue from him? Now see the trouble you and your father are giving the innocent babies.
I don't get how people marry in their parents house.

Don't arrest him. Just try and be respectful to him and maybe go and apologize to him now. You can't be in someones house, fighting w him and expect him to be happy with you. Just cool down and go beg him.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by otomatic(m): 8:18am On Jan 02, 2023
Haba! You are not yet ready financially to stand on your own yet you have a wife and 2 kids?
I'm Sure your father is tired of feeding you and your family and paying all the bills in that house.
You are a financial burden to that man.

I once read how a son sued the patents for giving birth to him without his consent. He was asking that for doing so, they should take care of him for life. You seem to be someone in that category.

4 Likes

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by AnonDude2004: 8:22am On Jan 02, 2023
sorextee:

I swear, this guy's entitlement mentality just shocks me.

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Foodqueen(f): 8:26am On Jan 02, 2023
You are staying in your father's house.

Your mom is paying your child's school fees.

What exactly can you do for yourself
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Crampyblood(m): 8:30am On Jan 02, 2023
You're not ok financially but you got married and now have two kids in this economy plus you got married whilst still living in your father's house, I'm sure you and your family are eating the man's food too...

Just dey play
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by tydi(m): 8:35am On Jan 02, 2023
Foodqueen:
You are staying in your father's house.

Your mom is paying your child's school fees.

What exactly can you do for yourself

Fvck and fight

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Baronthecelebri: 8:54am On Jan 02, 2023
This is why women are useless, how can you open your legs for a guy that don't have a house, come even born 2, nawa for Nigeria women oh.
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by colestephan86: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2023
sqlPAIN:
My wife just gave birth to my second child of recent and has been in the hospital for almost a week. Yesterday I went to the hospital to bring her and the new born to the house after a long stay at the hospital but to my greatest surprise, my father refused to allow us into the house. He had even already brought out our belongings. Me and my dad have not been in good terms since I got married to my wife in 3 years ago(even before then). He has been on my neck for years now, constantly and violently reminding me of how I should have left his house year ago and go live on my own, constantly throwing insult at me, telling me how I'm a disgrace to him and men in general, saying he regrets birthing me. I'm constantly letting him know that I'm not yet ready financially to stand on my own but he wouldn't listen. We've had countless fight turned physical because of this issue. Yesterday was the tip of the iceberg for me because I'm planning on arresting him... He brought out our belongings and my first child, saying we would not sleep in the house. We were all outside from morning till evening, I had to go beg a neighbour to helpe accommodate my wife and new born for the mean time. I'm currently typing this from a friend's place. I'm planning on arresting him because how can someone be so wicked and heartless to your own son.
You are a disgrace

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Yves4real(f): 9:39am On Jan 02, 2023
An individual above me is already insulting women, even when it's obvious that the OP put up a fake story.
Some days ago, it was his paternal aunt who made sexual advances at him, asking him if he had a girlfriend. Today, it's another story.

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by EXOUSIAng: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2023
sqlPAIN:
You didn't think about all that before getting married?
If you got your wife pregnant out of wedlock and you then had no option but to marry her it's understandable. But why marry when you can't feed yourself.
You guys keep disgracing the menfolk Upandan.
You still get mind wan arrest the old man, show you lack manners and you are an ingrate.
With what you have written here, I see why the man would wanna chase you out.
People like you need to be pushed off the ledge so you can put your feet on the ground
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by adesola8r: 10:21am On Jan 02, 2023
Today na New Year naw! Happy New Year! Today na New Year naw! Happy New Year! ...

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by sqlPAIN: 10:37am On Jan 02, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
This is why women are useless, how can you open your legs for a guy that don't have a house, come even born 2, nawa for Nigeria women oh.
it is your wife,mother and sisters that are useless, not my wife.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Candidlady: 10:47am On Jan 02, 2023
victor is that you
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Doyou2019: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2023
doggedfighter:
Why not use the money for police case and pay rent somewhere.

He's been asking you to leave but instead you are birthing more under his roof.

Your dad has seen that the only thing growing is your dick while your pocket is stunted reason he wants you out.

Set your priorities right !

grin
Good you're back, Doggedfighter
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2023
sorextee:

Dem supposed arrest the guy aswearr grin entitlement with pride.
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Treassured: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2023
Vawulence Threadgrin

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Ibechris2: 11:28am On Jan 02, 2023
I wrote something here about men leaving their fathers house at the age of 25. Some guys here were abusing me and some reasoned with me.

Here is the typical example I had in mind before writing my story.

However,this guy feels that his father owes him even when he has become an adult,well for me,this guy is heartless for thinking that his father should be demonised for his misbehaviour.

U have money to take care of a wife but u have none to rent a house.
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by doggedfighter(f): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2023
Doyou2019:

grin
Good you're back, Doggedfighter

Happy new year, dear grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Doyou2019: 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
doggedfighter:

Happy new year, dear grin
Wish you same, Ma'am!

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by enchy: 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
sqlPAIN:

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
Become a grandmaster on codeforces and he will leave you alone cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
Shey OP dey cruise ni?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) / Prayer For Those Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb / Advise Me!!!!!! It's A Divorce Mess, Kindly Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.