Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:43 PM

My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. (5214 Views)

Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House / Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad / I'm Ready To Get Married But My Father Wants Me To Build First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by udomonday: 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
You are not ready to stand on your own,but your stupid dick is always ready to spurt sperm like a water gun.fool.

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by gift2xl: 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
Dude, you lack planning, your lazy, rude, ungrateful, impatient etc.
You think with your dick that's all Mummy boy.
Son's like you will kill their father to takeover his property.

U need to be floged so that your brain can reset. U own your dad quality thanks no matter what.

Grow up dude if this read is real.
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by ednut1(m): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
If this is true then u are a useless son. U no get money or income u go marry, still dey born inside
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by 2goodbobo(m): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
sqlPAIN:
My wife just gave birth to my second child of recent and has been in the hospital for almost a week. Yesterday I went to the hospital to bring her and the new born to the house after a long stay at the hospital but to my greatest surprise, my father refused to allow us into the house. He had even already brought out our belongings. Me and my dad have not been in good terms since I got married to my wife in 3 years ago(even before then). He has been on my neck for years now, constantly and violently reminding me of how I should have left his house year ago and go live on my own, constantly throwing insult at me, telling me how I'm a disgrace to him and men in general, saying he regrets birthing me. I'm constantly letting him know that I'm not yet ready financially to stand on my own but he wouldn't listen. We've had countless fight turned physical because of this issue. Yesterday was the tip of the iceberg for me because I'm planning on arresting him... He brought out our belongings and my first child, saying we would not sleep in the house. We were all outside from morning till evening, I had to go beg a neighbour to helpe accommodate my wife and new born for the mean time. I'm currently typing this from a friend's place. I'm planning on arresting him because how can someone be so wicked and heartless to your own son.
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by 2goodbobo(m): 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
sqlPAIN:
My wife just gave birth to my second child of recent and has been in the hospital for almost a week. Yesterday I went to the hospital to bring her and the new born to the house after a long stay at the hospital but to my greatest surprise, my father refused to allow us into the house. He had even already brought out our belongings. Me and my dad have not been in good terms since I got married to my wife in 3 years ago(even before then). He has been on my neck for years now, constantly and violently reminding me of how I should have left his house year ago and go live on my own, constantly throwing insult at me, telling me how I'm a disgrace to him and men in general, saying he regrets birthing me. I'm constantly letting him know that I'm not yet ready financially to stand on my own but he wouldn't listen. We've had countless fight turned physical because of this issue. Yesterday was the tip of the iceberg for me because I'm planning on arresting him... He brought out our belongings and my first child, saying we would not sleep in the house. We were all outside from morning till evening, I had to go beg a neighbour to helpe accommodate my wife and new born for the mean time. I'm currently typing this from a friend's place. I'm planning on arresting him because how can someone be so wicked and heartless to your own son.

Save the money you want to use to arrest and get a small house even if it is self contain. Do you know how much you will spend at the police station? What are you arresting him for? Is he not the owner of the house?
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by DearGorgeous(f): 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
sqlPAIN:

Op, which of the stories should we believe amongst the two? The one I quoted above, or the one I copied the link that you posted just on December 18, 2021?

https://www.nairaland.com/7486207/dads-immediate-younger-sister-trying#119243110
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by DearGorgeous(f): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
ednut1:
If this is true then u are a useless son. U no get money or income u go marry, still dey born inside

The Op lied. Please read the story below, posted recently.

https://www.nairaland.com/7486207/dads-immediate-younger-sister-trying#119243110

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by faithfull18(f): 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hanhan, this better be a joke, the lady that decided to start bringing children with you ehn , make I no talk wetin dey my mind.
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Nlanalyst: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
What did I just read? This must be cruise.
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by grandstar(m): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
sqlPAIN

The fault is entirely yours. You have an entitlement mentality.

Once your dad was already disappointed that you were still living in his house as a bachelor, why now go to the extent of marrying and now choose to live under his roof? I blame you and your wife. I wish my dad threw me out of the house when I was 18. It would have done wonders for me. My dad was the exact opposite of yours and very controlling.

If you believe you're still entitled to stay in your dad's house after he has thrown you out so unceremoniously, he will keep treating you awfully. If you know any abandoned house or even shanty that you can rent and stay alone until you can get you own place, do so. That is how many people are surviving in Lagos.

Ask your wife to go live with her parents. As for you, find a job, any job that would put food on the table. Alternatively, if you know any business that can yield you money and would cost little to start, seek a loan. Don't you have your mum or someone to help you out?

You can even start estate agency, Find other agents in your area. Get a list of their properties. Buy a blackboard. Write list of properties that they have. Put the blackboard in front of a shop or the house of someone you know for free. Put your phone number on the board. Charge N2,000 for form from clients when they enquire for property. Take clients for inspection. If they rent you share commission with other agents. You can also market properties on Nairaland. Rentals move here. I have done rental deals here.
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by frozen70(f): 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
sqlPAIN:

I will have to let you know that your sense of judgment on your dad is poor

You are sounding so entitled and I think you have to change your perception about your entitlement

Now to the main issue
Your father owes you nothing, honestly

For you to put a woman in a maternity way means you are capable of taking up your responsibilities

So wake up from your slumber and take up your responsibilities of providing shelter and feeding for your family

Your father wants you to be a man and stay on your own, to me there is nothing wrong with that

If you want to arrest your father go ahead, you will be totally disgraced by the police and your entire family for bringing yourself out to the public

So is best you hide your face in shame and sort your family out

If you are left in that house you you birth all your children yet you will become a liability to the rest members of the family

Your father is not acting alone but with the interest of the rest members of your immediate family
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by shantti(m): 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
sqlPAIN:
Rent is not the only issue. What of food,clothes, school fees(my mother is currently the one paying the school fee of my first child, my father refused to help me in anyway), furnitures and other essentials? And I'm still currently looking for a job, I lost the last one (security) few months after my 31st birthday and things have been hard.

is this cruise or r u serious
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by frozen70(f): 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
sorextee:
First of all, are u alright?
U married while u were still in ur dads house.
U born first pikin still in ur fathers house.
U born anoda and u still wan bring am come him house.
Ur mum is paying ur child's school fees.

This goes back to my first question. Are you alright?

Let's assume u really crippled and got no hands.

Shame no even catch u to type all these things?

Most people that have entitled mentality doesn't have shame
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by shantti(m): 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
Etosha:

grin grin grin grin grin shey u are perplexed by such foolery
like u were rendered speechless by such entitlement grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by grandstar(m): 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
sqlPAIN

You married at the age of 28! It is not as though the clock was against you! It is unfair on the man. I somehow see where he is coming from.

My older sister and brother were in uni in the UK in the 1980s. They were both born there.

In 1980s, the IBB administration devalued the Naira from like $1-N1 to $1- N4. My father could no longer afford to pay their fees. My siblings discovered belatedly he wasn't paying their fees and they reminded him he hasn't paid their fees. He just said he had no money.

My older brother had to drop out. My sister continued but she now had to work which badly affected her studies. She finished with a third class. Things were so bad for her at one time that she stayed with a relation of hers whose apartment was fit for demolition. It was so cold.

After finishing, she got a job related to tax in London. She had to forget anything law as she had no money and needed to survive.

It was from there she progressed and today, she is a tax manager for a company in Europe. She is doing okay.

My older brother won some lotto money (around £8,000) and used that to survive when he went back to uni. For many years after graduation, he worked as a contract staff for a tech company. They did not pay well. At times, he and his wife did not have money to buy bread. He said he was a pauper when she married him. He later got a job for a big bank in London. He is doing well today
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Midastorch(m): 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
sqlPAIN:

Like your father said, you're a disgrace to his family and entire men in your community... You don't have the wherewithal and you impregnated someone to come and stay in his house?? You're the most stupid of your kind... And you want to arrest your own father You're a typical point for a BASTARD...

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Midastorch(m): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
sqlPAIN:
what's there to be ashamed of?

You're a fool for this statement and I doubt if you would ever make it in life... I came here from your recent post and all I see is stupid boy, your wife is more stupid for allowing you continuous Bleep in your father's house..

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Midastorch(m): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
faithfull18:
Hanhan, this better be a joke, the lady that decided to start bringing children with you ehn , make I no talk wetin dey my mind.

My sister, talk wetin dey your mind, this OP is very foolish, his wife is more foolish.... He writes averagely well I would have concluded he's an illiterate...
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Berezuski: 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
You dey craze
Arrest am for weytin na.
as you sef dey type this nonsense now; how you dey reason
Na wao to u o
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by AreaFada2: 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
Buskynwa:
Lol, which kind thread be this

It must be a hoax according to Donald Trump.

No 31 years old human being will behave like this in real life.
Impossicant. grin cheesy

Arresting the dad is not enough, make he find hired killers abi kidnappers. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by juman(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
You are a lazy ass.
Go and do wheelbarrowing, bus conductor, load lifter in market etc. What of teaching, okada, marwa and others.
If you return home with some money daily, your parents will be proud of you.
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Collins4u1(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
You're a disgrace to this forum too, be forgot to add that.
did you build your father's house for him, you're even married to say but the least.
oga respect yourself and Goan rent a house, you even get mind dey born more pikin on top.
�����
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
The entitlement in your post is disgusting, OP.
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
sqlPAIN:
Rent is not the only issue. What of food,clothes, school fees(my mother is currently the one paying the school fee of my first child, my father refused to help me in anyway), furnitures and other essentials? And I'm still currently looking for a job, I lost the last one (security) few months after my 31st birthday and things have been hard.

You are a disgrace to manhood

You get mind type all these things with no shame...

You wan arrest ur dad in his own house grin

You funny o

Police set no go fit go that kind message

You no get work or Resources to cater for two,you go marry, e no do you, you born first, no money you still had an erection to get her pregnant.. haba

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Unyimekelvin: 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
Whaaaaaaaaat shocked shocked shocked shocked

Op with due respect, please you have mad...

How can you betray yourself this way...

This is My advice to you..try nd arrest yourself might be you will think well nd have Sense either...
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by sageb: 12:36am On Jan 03, 2023
sorextee:
First of all, are u alright? U married while u were still in ur dads house. U born first pikin still in ur fathers house. U born anoda and u still wan bring am come him house. Ur mum is paying ur child's school fees.
This goes back to my first question. Are you alright?
Let's assume u really crippled and got no hands.
Shame no even catch u to type all these things?
I am shocked by the OP's complaint. The guy is a mummy's boy for life. He should grow up and find his own space
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Ajibade123(m): 2:14am On Jan 03, 2023
sqlPAIN:
it you that they need to arrest and lock for checkup
Don't you and your wife even feel shame typing this
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Ajibade123(m): 2:18am On Jan 03, 2023
onyeego:
Instead of arresting him talk to members of your family especially the ones he respect.

This kind of display is why I hate humans, if you had been successful he will be calling you on the phone every minute and curling up on you whenever you come around boasting about how he gave you a bright future.

So as it is the other way now, is it is father's duty to be taking care and providing shelter for him, his wife and two of the children he gave birth to with his own sperm?
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Ajibade123(m): 2:44am On Jan 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Today na New Year naw! Happy New Year! grin
hope you won't go back to frowning after new year celebration

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by onyeego(m): 7:32am On Jan 03, 2023
Ajibade123:

So as it is the other way now, is it is father's duty to be taking care and providing shelter for him, his wife and two of the children he gave birth to with his own sperm?
He should not be thrown out to the street together with the little child and his wife who just gave birth because he's not successful yet. What's d crime of the little child? The dad is displaying acts of wickedness for not considering that little child.
Life doesn't not favour everyone at the right time, there are people who have done everything right but will still get the best results.
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by cayorday89(m): 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
sqlPAIN:
What were you expecting, a pat on the back?
You miscalculated, and you failed to know your parents in and out, even you as a child no gree respect yourself.. 5 years ago, my dad said I should get married and he will give me a mini flat, I said no because when you are capable of doing something, it's gives some sort of peace of mind and you can easily request for help and be granted not you living for free and still can't meet basic needs.
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by HaneefahRN(f): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Arrest him in his house or yours? Shameless man you don't have money to be on your own but can marry a wife and be breeding like a goat
Going physical with your father ontop his own house, he should have thrown you out long ago. You an an adult that does not know what he is doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prayer For Those Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb / Advise Me!!!!!! It's A Divorce Mess, Kindly Advise Me / Secret Thing Some Wives Do?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.