Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,842 members, 7,976,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:43 PM

Ladies If You Are Found Of Ignoring Guys Last Text On Whatspp,stop It This Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If You Are Found Of Ignoring Guys Last Text On Whatspp,stop It This Year (1146 Views)

Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies If You Are Found Of Ignoring Guys Last Text On Whatspp,stop It This Year by Flier: 9:44am On Jan 02, 2023
Some ladies are found of ignoring the last text a guy sent on WhatsApp in order not to allow him to ask the next question or to stop the conversation,please stop it.I treat lot of that silly behaviour last year and i will continue this year
Don’t think it will be business as usual if you reply after 3-4 days.
Guy if it happens to you,just delete the chat to ease the pain and make sure you ignore her once she decide to reply.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies If You Are Found Of Ignoring Guys Last Text On Whatspp,stop It This Year by God1000(m): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2023
Only girls below 30 do such thing

4 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Are Found Of Ignoring Guys Last Text On Whatspp,stop It This Year by Jennyclay(f): 9:52am On Jan 02, 2023
So, girls should be replying broke men? Is that what you're saying? undecided

Sir, if you don't have money and you keep disturbing my peace on whatsapp... I won't only ignore you, I will also block you. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Are Found Of Ignoring Guys Last Text On Whatspp,stop It This Year by Goodmarlian: 9:52am On Jan 02, 2023
I dont think thats a problem,if you have many ladies in your contacts you chatting with you will careless about the one that ignores you.you cant have all the ladies just picks the one into you and the leave the rest.. wink

3 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Are Found Of Ignoring Guys Last Text On Whatspp,stop It This Year by Flier: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

Sir, if you don't have money and you keep disturbing my peace on whatsapp... I won't only ignore you, I will also block you. Nonsense!
Lol do you do hook up ?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Are Found Of Ignoring Guys Last Text On Whatspp,stop It This Year by Nazgul: 9:58am On Jan 02, 2023
Flier:
Some ladies are found of ignoring the last text a guy sent on WhatsApp in order not to allow him to ask the next question or to stop the conversation,please stop it.I treat lot of that silly behaviour last year and i will continue this year
Don’t think it will be business as usual if you reply after 3-4 days.
Guy if it happens to you,just delete the chat to ease the pain and make sure you ignore her once she decide to reply.
If she does that, it means she's clearly not into you. I find it amusing when I see guys complaining about being snubbed by girls when attempting to initiate a conversation with them.

The simple explanation is that she's not into you...so like you stated, delete the chat along with her number.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies If You Are Found Of Ignoring Guys Last Text On Whatspp,stop It This Year by olasaad(f): 9:59am On Jan 02, 2023
Some guys too can ask foolish questions cheesy they will be repeating questions multiple times.

Guys should do away with questions like;
Have you eat shocked yes

What do you eat shocked Rice
With what shocked Like seriously cool this is so boring if you don't know cheesy
Some will even be asking where is my own

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Are Found Of Ignoring Guys Last Text On Whatspp,stop It This Year by Nazgul: 10:08am On Jan 02, 2023
olasaad:
Some guys too can ask foolish questions cheesy they will be repeating questions multiple times.

Guys should do away with questions like;
Have you eat shocked yes
What do you eat shocked Rice
With what shocked Like seriously cool this is so boring if you don't know cheesy
The reason why guys ask this questions is because the girl on the other end is giving him dead end answers.

A typical example is thus...

Boy: Hello, xyz how was your day

Girl: Fine

Boy: Tell me about it

Girl: Nothing to talk about

Boy: Why did anyone offend you.

Girl: No

Boy: So have you eaten

Girl: Yes

Boy: What did you eat

Girl:

The girl reads and doesn't reply.

Most Nigerian girls have poor communication skills, communication means engaging each other in communication, not allowing the guy do all the talking and you the dead end answers.

This is why most chats get boring.

I used to be in this situation before, until I just made my to stop chatting with girls who give me dead end replies.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies If You Are Found Of Ignoring Guys Last Text On Whatspp,stop It This Year by olasaad(f): 10:19am On Jan 02, 2023
Nazgul:

The reason why guys ask this questions is because the girl on the other end is giving him dead end answers.

A typical example is thus...

Boy: Hello, xyz how was your day

Girl: Fine

Boy: Tell me about it

Girl: Nothing to talk about

Boy: Why did anyone offend you.

Girl: No

Boy: So have you eaten

Girl: Yes

Boy: What did you eat

Girl:

The girl reads and doesn't reply.

Most Nigerian girls have poor communication skills, communication means engaging each other in communication, not allowing the guy do all the talking and you the dead end answers.

This is why most chats get boring.

I used to be in this situation before, until I just made my to stop chatting with girls who give me dead end replies.

That has been the communication pattern of Nigeria guys. Okay we love gist smiley why don't you start with

Boy; Hello
Girl: hi
Boy: How is your day going/ how was your day
Gir: fine/we thank God

So next as a guy instead of asking her whether she had eat or not after all you are not bringing food to her house smiley why don't you gist her about your day like what happened in your office or your experience with a customer or client and see her responded.

This is 2023, you guys should also step up on your communication skills.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Are Found Of Ignoring Guys Last Text On Whatspp,stop It This Year by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2023

Genuine attraction and fellings can never be negotiated

A girl that is into you, that like you will go extra length to reply you, even if your comments doesn't exceed the usual boring,have you eaten, what did you eat, where's my own.....

Majority of guys out there never experienced a genuine attraction from girl,most of them eventually put them on pedestals and worship them with gift and other petty valuables just to get them to like them

Men listen,go for a girl that likes you, how you know a girl that like s you, GREEN LIGHT!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Are Found Of Ignoring Guys Last Text On Whatspp,stop It This Year by Divay22(f): 10:28am On Jan 02, 2023
olasaad:

That has been the communication pattern of Nigeria guys. Okay we love gist smiley why don't you start with

Boy; Hello

So next as a guy instead of asking her whether she had eat or not after all you are not bringing food to her house smiley why don't you gist her about your day like what happened in your office or your experience with a customer or client and see her responded.

But the Girl here didn't ask the guy how was your day / How is your day going?

Na talk dey bring talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies If You Are Found Of Ignoring Guys Last Text On Whatspp,stop It This Year by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:31am On Jan 02, 2023
olasaad:

Boy; Hello

A guy that deflowered you won't need all these boring jamb questions before you bugged him with the usual questions

You will even go extent to be a MUMU for him.

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Are Found Of Ignoring Guys Last Text On Whatspp,stop It This Year by Nazgul: 10:58am On Jan 02, 2023
olasaad:

Boy; Hello

You obviously didn't read what I wrote...go back and read it.

Most times the guy gets lost and doesn't know what to say because of the dead end replies the girl gives. The conversation becomes more like an interview.

Let me give you an example of how a normal conversation should be.

Boy: Hello xyz how was your day

Girl: Great and yours

Boy: Good...tell me about yours

Girl: A colleague bought me lunch

Boy: Fine girl, soon your MD would take you out on a date.

Girl: Lol jealousy.

Boy: Had a hectic day, but I'm home, if you haven't finished the lunch he bought for you send me some.

Girl: begi begi

Boy: At least I'm not asking for urgent 2k na food I wan chop.

Girl: I don chop am finish.

Boy: I trust you na, food no de last for your side.

Now if you look at that this conversation, it's flowing because the girl is engaging him as well. She didn't cross her hands and allow him do all the talking.

A conversation shouldn't be an interview, if you're not willing to participate in it, there's no point replying in the first place.

People differ, so our mode of communication cannot be the same or what you're expecting him to say, this means that if the kind of communication you're getting isn't what you want, you have every right to change the topic to a different one, rather than giving dead end replies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies If You Are Found Of Ignoring Guys Last Text On Whatspp,stop It This Year by Kipaji: 11:04am On Jan 02, 2023
If a woman is not interested in you, do not take it personally and do not develop negative feelings for her either. Not responding to your text does not make her a "bad" person. Just understand that she does not value you like that (which is fine, since she doesn't have to) and move on with your life.
Trust me, there's some guy she eagerly replies to; as a matter of fact, she is the one starting and maintaining the conversion. But you are not that guy and you can't force it. Now you are triggered and frustrated because you wish you were that guy. But this is not the way.
If she does not reciprocate your attention, just stop giving her that attention (without any grudge or negative feelings) and redirect it towards things that matter and people who reciprocate it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies If You Are Found Of Ignoring Guys Last Text On Whatspp,stop It This Year by Bobdaddy0007(m): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

Do you have money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies If You Are Found Of Ignoring Guys Last Text On Whatspp,stop It This Year by Sofialuv(f): 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

lol you harsh o
Re: Ladies If You Are Found Of Ignoring Guys Last Text On Whatspp,stop It This Year by Sofialuv(f): 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
Kipaji:
If a woman is not interested in you, do not take it personally and do not develop negative feelings for her either. Not responding to your text do not make her a "bad" person. Just understand that she does not value you like that (which is fine, since she doesn't have to) and move on with your life.
Trust me, there's some guy she eagerly replies to; as a matter of fact, she is the one starting and maintaining the conversion. But you are not that guy and you can't force it. Now you are triggered and frustrated because you wish you were that guy. But this is not the way.
If she does not reciprocate your attention, just stops giving her that attention (without any grudge or negative feelings) and redirect it towards things that matter and people who reciprocate it.
girls don't have that time to be telling you stories even when you ask me I should tell you about myself is a big problem to me
Re: Ladies If You Are Found Of Ignoring Guys Last Text On Whatspp,stop It This Year by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
You should really get busy with your life and stop sulking over unanswered whatsapp messages .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies If You Are Found Of Ignoring Guys Last Text On Whatspp,stop It This Year by Okoroawusa: 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
Kipaji:
If a woman is not interested in you, do not take it personally and do not develop negative feelings for her either. Not responding to your text do not make her a "bad" person. Just understand that she does not value you like that (which is fine, since she doesn't have to) and move on with your life.
If she does not reciprocate your attention, just stops giving her that attention (without any grudge or negative feelings) and redirect it towards things that matter and people who reciprocate it.
The best comment so far.

There is nothing you can do about a woman/girl that has lost interest in you. Just move on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies If You Are Found Of Ignoring Guys Last Text On Whatspp,stop It This Year by Bossjakande: 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
Persephone1:
You should really get busy with your life and stop sulking over unanswered whatsapp messages .
happy New year ibo beauty I wish u d best. How is ur baby dear
Re: Ladies If You Are Found Of Ignoring Guys Last Text On Whatspp,stop It This Year by kelspinall(m): 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
Seriously this can never bother me, I text you and you reply when you like after "seen" it's being showed to me, omo na bye bye
Re: Ladies If You Are Found Of Ignoring Guys Last Text On Whatspp,stop It This Year by marlow1962(m): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Men are not boring, thing is most of we men during the course of life end up with a dunce.
Majority of the gals I do come across to have zero-to- no communication skills at all, they lack knowledge and basic understanding skills.
I’m not a dull person, but I end up spending more time wit my games and surfing the net (especially nairaland) than chatting wit the gals I have dia contact, I don’t want dem to kill my vibes.

Anyday a gal hits me up first, I don not get intrigued cus I know it’s another arms begging, and I get pissed when u don’t hit me up but only remember me when you’re in need.
Re: Ladies If You Are Found Of Ignoring Guys Last Text On Whatspp,stop It This Year by Worldwyde: 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
I gpt this girls number in a taxi,after sometime will call she won't pick. Will chat she won't reply. Whhenn she picks. Ifbbi ask her when last did u go to church,she will say 6months ago. What church r u going now..what's the name..she doesn't know. I saw her as a confused dumbo. And she started bragging that giving me her nos doesn't mean she likes me. She gives her nos to diff guys,this thatt.s she was typing .I blocked her
Don't need dumbos this year
Re: Ladies If You Are Found Of Ignoring Guys Last Text On Whatspp,stop It This Year by VawulenceProMax: 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jennyclay:

see this HIV spreader

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Advice From Joro To Women / Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been / 100 Happy New Month Messages And Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.