Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,103 members, 7,973,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:06 AM

In My Dream This today, Fulani Herdsman Brought his Little Children To Igbo Sch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In My Dream This today, Fulani Herdsman Brought his Little Children To Igbo Sch (393 Views)

Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In My Dream This today, Fulani Herdsman Brought his Little Children To Igbo Sch by stevnwigw1: 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
This was what I saw in my dream this morning, still trying to figure out what that means. An Elderly Fulani man brought his children over 10, to an Igbo primary school and he was sitting quietly by a shade around the school waiting for his children who were being tutored by the Igbo woman who is their teacher during the break period the children were happy to be in school both the very tall ones.
Re: In My Dream This today, Fulani Herdsman Brought his Little Children To Igbo Sch by Pauldollars(m): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
stevnwigw1:
This was what I saw in my dream this morning, still trying to figure out what that means. An Elderly Fulani man brought his children over 10, to an Igbo primary school and he was sitting quietly by a shade around the school waiting for his children who were being tutored by the Igbo woman who is their teacher during the break period the children were happy to be in school both the very tall ones.

It means Peter Obi has won the election. Abi is that not the interpretation you're looking for? grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In My Dream This today, Fulani Herdsman Brought his Little Children To Igbo Sch by stevnwigw1: 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
Pauldollars:

It means Peter Obi has won the election. Abi is that not the interpretation you're looking for? grin
pls be serious.
Re: In My Dream This today, Fulani Herdsman Brought his Little Children To Igbo Sch by Moh247: 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
Pauldollars:

grin

No kill me with laughter abeg hahaha

1 Like

Re: In My Dream This today, Fulani Herdsman Brought his Little Children To Igbo Sch by stevnwigw1: 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
Can anyone interpret this dream?
Re: In My Dream This today, Fulani Herdsman Brought his Little Children To Igbo Sch by ItsTutsi(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
Very foolish people walahi grin grin grin grin grin grin
stevnwigw1:
Re: In My Dream This today, Fulani Herdsman Brought his Little Children To Igbo Sch by undisputedKOC: 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
The dream simply interpreters as follows:

The Elderly Fulani with over 10 Fulani children means you will be suffering untold hardship for over 10 years;

The Igbo woman smiling is your village people in ndi IPOB land who are happy that at this your age you are still a useless fool.... That's the meaning!

You see these are the sort of deranged rubbish you type on social media when you are a hopeless Zombidiot. Zombidiots are the epitome of rabid insanity undecided
Re: In My Dream This today, Fulani Herdsman Brought his Little Children To Igbo Sch by ItsTutsi(m): 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
Waiting for bia.fraud people to come interpret
stevnwigw1:

Re: In My Dream This today, Fulani Herdsman Brought his Little Children To Igbo Sch by stevnwigw1: 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
undisputedKOC:
The dream simply interpreters as follows:

The Elderly Fulani with over 10 Fulani children means you will be suffering untold hardship for over 10 years;

The Igbo woman smiling is your village people in ndi IPOB land who are happy that at this your age you are still a useless fool.... That's the meaning!

You see these are the sort of deranged rubbish you type on social media when you are a hopeless Zombidiot. Zombidiots are the epitome of rabid insanity undecided
that will be your portion and not me, ok.

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity And High Cost Of Transport Fares Affecting Obi's Campaigns / I’m Nigerian,biafra Ended 52 Years Ago,not Part Of Self-determination-peter Obi / Kogi East Senatorial District Endorse Tinubu/shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.