Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,153 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council (31294 Views)

Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement / Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council / APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by kunleiky(m): 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
SmartPolician:
If you think anyone can control Peter Obi, then you don't even know him. grin
I actually hold an unpopular opinion that Peter Obi got balls bigger than many people think. He is fierce inside than his look portray.
As for the aja Jaga barking up there, their ranting hold no water as far as they can't find their voice to reply on this thread below.
https://www.nairaland.com/7499298/im-not-spare-tyre-not/3#119486134

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Djyucee1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
And he ll get it. Nonsense yarns

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Pwettylinda(f): 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
PDP is a foolish party

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Greenfusion: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
Yeye talk, dead on arrival....dem think say nigerians go mumu forever ..lol.....this obj endorsement really pain dem

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by PeterObi4LP: 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:
This is from pdp to obasanjo.

But I trust obituarists, they will start replying Tinubu.

Why Obasanjo endorsement dey pepper una?

Y'all claim he's paper weight, inconsequential and etc yet una still dey mention his name.

LETTER TO NIGERIANS

THE FACTS PDP AND APC WITH ALL THE CRIMINAL WE HAVE IN NIGERIA IS AGAINST JUST ONE MAN Peter Obi, I URGE ALL NIGERIANS TO FOLLOW THAT ONE MAN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by kristisking(m): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
No one should take Obasanjo serious. He is one of the leaders that fostered this mess called APC on Nigeria. We've not forgotten the role he played in 2015
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by ImperialYoruba: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:

grin grin
You did not lie.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Obyino: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Urchin get sense

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by nony43(m): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
tinsel:

True talk. All the response here will be on Tinubu.

I have gone through the front page nobody mentioned BAT we don’t deflate. Unlike when Kwakwanso came for you guys, you guys went into hiding a few came for Obi.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by PeterObi4LP: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Another mumu talk. APC and PDP shame unto you guys. He never seeked a third tenure in 2019 when he supported PDP and never seeked in 2015 when he supported APC.

LP is the biggest threat to the two parties with notorious history of looting Nigeria.

My only advise for those falling for these two scams of parties is to make sure they don't JAPA to anywhere.

Very shameful of both PDP and APC. Criminal party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Oluwaseunomo: 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
arantess:

Obi is the reason your rancid wombed mother don't know who fathered you

Lol say hi to your cum swap mother, obituary am not the reason your mother get tossed around like a piece of garbage.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by ofuonyebi: 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
Remember that OBJ failed with his covetous 3-rd term agenda

100% he will also fail with this Obi aristo

OBJ has lost the bearing of a true statesman in his last days

just watch him as aimless comedian and laugh it off

when Jagaban becomes president ...he would be helped with a rehabilitation job
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by StudentsNG: 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
PDP and APC have truly left the issues and started with chasing unnecessary path of lies, in many occassions. This is yet another baseless accusation.

It is important to note that former President Olusegun Obasanjo, like any other citizen, has the right to express his opinions and support the candidate of his choice. However, it is ultimately up to the Nigerian people to decide who they believe is the best candidate to lead the country.

It is unfair to claim that Obasanjo believes he has the power to choose and impose presidents as if Nigeria operates under a monarchical system. It is also untrue to say that he believes only his administration has done well and that he denigrates candidates in favor of his choices. These are baseless accusations with no evidence to support them.

It is important to focus on the issues and policies of the candidates rather than personal attacks and character assassination. Nigerians deserve to make an informed decision based on the vision and platform of each candidate, not on baseless accusations and distractions.

Peter Obi has demonstrated genuine readiness and character to lead Nigeria, and it is important to consider his qualifications and plans for the country rather than getting caught up in political mudslinging. It is time for a new era of progress in Nigeria, and Peter Obi has the vision and leadership to bring about positive change for the people of the country

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by drezzyx(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
Think9ja:
Eggzactly.

Reason why he said Pandora has big ears that can be pulled.

Someone with zero national political experience is who some cretins are tipping to be president.

Who will form Pandora's government?
The likes of Aisha Yesufu or who?

We don't need any Rookie that will come and be trying things, we need a leader with experience at the national level.

Obasanjo wants to actualize that his third term agenda through Pandora.

Nigerians will not let that happen.
Reason why Nigerians have decided to queue behind the candidacy of Waziri Atiku Abubakar
The one's with experience what have they done for you.
Apart from change they give guys to share at excos meetings
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by ZombieSlayer1: 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
I see urchins disgracing themselves up there but when Obasanjo supported Buhari he wasn't gunning for third term

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by ExploitsMakers: 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
I love this. grin
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Yoighaman(m): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
lhordspy:
I always criticise Bayo Onanuga, the APC spokeperson for being emotional always and quick to react to insignificant things. But you see this Daniel Bwala of PDP, i see no difference between him and Dino melaye. Or maybe they share the same faculty of reasoning (with due respect). Very flat and shallow.

Leave OBJ alone. Dont disrespect a Yoruba elderstateman. Baba made a choice. Let us wish him well. But show both him and the candidate he endorsed Pepper at the poll in few weeks time.

I spoke to most of my friends at Ota, ogun state, Baba OBJ base and polling unit. They assured me Shege will be served. And very hot. Baba no go see 10 votes.

Let your friends keep deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by borntoR35(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Obasanjo said Obi is like a Needle with a thread

What a way to say he has his control

then I don't think you have understanding of that statement at all.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Moh247: 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
borntoR35:

Kindly explain and explain he has ears that can be pulled
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by MrALIVE: 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
PDP is really funny...Vote Peter Obi for your own good ooo....

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Realrealfact: 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
PO is better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by israelmao(m): 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lamentable voice
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by owobokiri(m): 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
oyin44:
After this presidential election zombidients will know that Nigerian politics isn't a child play
You have been in the opposition until Buhari..
So what do you know about politics in Nigeria?
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Atlantis585: 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
Was Nigeria not better under Obasanjo?

Will you then be better under Buhari’s third term through Thiefnubbu?

Abeg make we hear word.

Obi/Datti 2023 is the goal.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Matprinze: 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
OBJ self eh. He supported Buhari in 2015, saying Buhari is the only person that has the capacity to rescue Nigeria. in 2019 he condemned the same Buhari he supported in 2015 and declared his support for Atiku. Now it’s Obi. In 2027 election I believe he is going to endorse another person…

Obi is the only option we have in this coming election shaa

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Cajal(m): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
This endorsement will cause more havoc to PDP than others
Bwala ranting is not unexpected

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by wizzy106: 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by tishbite42: 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
borntoR35:
You're wasting your time on a full time zombie

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by RealLagosBoy: 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
Las las Atiku and Tinubu will merge together in February in other to win Obi.

Atiku for President, Tinubu for Vice President.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by aariwa(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
Oluwaseunomo:
It will be a shock of your life when obi will fail woefully like a mother-fucker
It’s now 8 weeks away not months

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Villa Elements: Lai Mohammed Knows Those I’m Referring To – El-rufai Spills / Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) / Major General Mohammed Shuwa Shot Dead, By Gun Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.