Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,272 members, 7,881,034 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:14 AM

Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council (31293 Views)

Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement / Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council / APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Dracas: 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
No, he's seeking the ffith term because he was instrumental to APC winning in 2015. Mumu talk.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by brainint: 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ok

You want to show Obj and Obi shege at the poll,we are fully prepared also,waiting to show your candidate something too.

lhordspy:
I always criticise Bayo Onanuga, the APC spokeperson for being emotional always and quick to react to insignificant things. But you see this Daniel Bwala of PDP, i see no difference between him and Dino melaye. Or maybe they share the same faculty of reasoning (with due respect). Very flat and shallow.

Leave OBJ alone. Dont disrespect a Yoruba elderstateman. Baba made a choice. Let us wish him well. But show both him and the candidate he endorsed Pepper at the poll in few weeks time.

I spoke to most of my friends at Ota; ogun state, Baba OBJ base and polling unit. They assured me Shege will be served. And very hot. Baba no go see 10 votes.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by jaxxy(m): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

No point reasoning with an IPOB

So obasanjo is also ipob bah? undecided
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by tonexman18(m): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lol... But he was seeking third term when he endorsed Atiku in 2019 grin
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Oluwaseunomo: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
searchlight:
This one has no sense at all. Imagine people i am in the same country with. Lots of animals
Pack your loads and get out of the country
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by stuffs2002: 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
jaxxy:

So obasanjo is also ipob bah? undecided

IPOB can never understand Nigerian politics..

This has nothing to do with Obi because Obasanjo would have supported any other IPOB or animal against Tinubu and Atiku because of their history.

Obasanjo is a mischievous and vindictive person who has an ax to grind with both Tinubu and Atiku
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by jaxxy(m): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB can never understand Nigerian politics..

This has nothing to do with Obi because Obasanjo would have supported any other IPOB or animal against Tinubu and Atiku because of their history.

Obasanjo is a mischievous and vindictive person who has an ax to grind with both Tinubu and Atiku

Obasanjo is a truth speaker. He doesn't have anything personal against either atiku or tinubu if not he wouldn't have endorsed atiku in 2019 or received their visitations in 2022 when seeking his valuable/Key endorsement.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by fredoooooo: 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
arantess:

PDAPC means what to you?
Like this one

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by stuffs2002: 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
jaxxy:

Obasanjo is a truth speaker. He doesn't have anything personal against either atiku or tinubu if not he wouldn't have endorsed atiku in 2019 or received their visitations in 2022 when seeking his valuable/Key endorsement.

IPOB will never understand Nigeria politics

Obasanjo is a BITTER and VINDICTIVE person who never let issues go.

Only a child will not remember the feud Obasanjo had with both Atiku and Tinubu
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Oluwaseunomo: 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
Alpharey:

You lot lack home training. No wonder it is easy for you guys to dish out curses to people up and down. Thank God your curses are inconsequential and carries no power behind it. Oya open your mouth.. waaaaa!
Lol cry like a b.itch
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by kennethesan(m): 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
But if he had endorsed Atiku it wouldn't have been 3rd term seeking....? This can only be a result of weed.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Zorn: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
lhordspy:
I always criticise Bayo Onanuga, the APC spokeperson for being emotional always and quick to react to insignificant things. But you see this Daniel Bwala of PDP, i see no difference between him and Dino melaye. Or maybe they share the same faculty of reasoning (with due respect). Very flat and shallow.

Leave OBJ alone. Dont disrespect a Yoruba elderstateman. Baba made a choice. Let us wish him well. But show both him and the candidate he endorsed Pepper at the poll in few weeks time.

I spoke to most of my friends at Ota; ogun state, Baba OBJ base and polling unit. They assured me Shege will be served. And very hot. Baba no go see 10 votes.
You're a liar and there's nothing like that .
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by DTeekay(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
I just lost some respect for PDP after reading their reply...
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by petluvsu(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
Politics na dirty game. Don't believe any politician
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Apcibro: 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
Baba is A WISE MAN and has done very well with his endorsement.

I am a registered member of APC In one of the wards in Abuja and I can tell you with my FULL CHEST that voting in Tinubu will mean Christians in Nigeria will be completely silenced and bullied,Christians will SUFFER DEARLY..Even within our party APC I won’t mention the ward but I am telling you that Christians have been excluded completely..as far as you are a Christian you will NOT be included or carried along in ANYTHING..If this is already happening in the party when BAT isn’t even President yet then imagine what the situation will be like if he is voted as the president..

Don’t be deceived by that rubbish talk that his wife is a Christian bla bla bla it’s all just to draw sentiments..

See any Christian that votes for this man will be forever judged by God with his generation. You may think you are getting money from BAT so no problem Abi?let’s see how you will be able to enjoy the money as a slave or servant when Christian’s become irrelevant if he mistakenly becomes president.

I am NOT a paid Agent and I am telling you the plain truth on MY LIFE as it is happening live in APC Abuja..I don’t know of other states sha. But honestly instead of voting for Tinubu I’d rather vote for Atiku,Obi or kwankwaso because these people have the interest of both Christians and Muslims at heart.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Alpharey: 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
Oluwaseunomo:
Lol cry like a b.itch

Keep cursing while I keep making it.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by pizapato(m): 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
Realist12:
Lol, Obasanjo identifies that Obi is a boy that's why he's rooting for him . Recall he imposed Yar Adua and Goodluck Jonathan as soon as Jonathan started thinking independently he withdrew his support.
This is enough evidence for the gullible supporters to know Obi will be a puppet.

You can't expect Obasanjo to support Tinubu who fought against his oppressive stance as a governor in Lagos.

Even if he imposed Yaradua and Jonathan, anyone who is truthful to himself can attest that the economy was far better on both compared to what we have had in the last 8 years.

May be that's an indication that he supports those he can advise to make the country a better place for everyone
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by raymondinc(m): 1:04am On Jan 03, 2023
If you are smart is very easy to identify group of thieves just by listening to their conversations and arguments.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by chrisblack1234: 7:48am On Jan 03, 2023
Cheap talk..this people.. Hmmm
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Youlins: 8:05am On Jan 03, 2023
Obasanjo na better father. He's far above PDP'S myopic assertions. OBIDATTI LABOUR PARTY.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 03, 2023
Chrismania100:

Yes, Tinubu is a drug lord criminal whose only reason of contesting is to enrich his agborotic gang of thief so that they can spread their tentacles to other states in Nigeria.

You can't read the title talkless of the news, so it's the reason PDP is talking to LP and all your brain could come up with is a trash talk to Tinubu. I bet you are seeing Tinubu raping your girlfriend in the sleep
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by yemex04(m): 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Think9ja:
Eggzactly.

Reason why he said Pandora has big ears that can be pulled.

Someone with zero national political experience is who some cretins are tipping to be president.

Who will form Pandora's government?
The likes of Aisha Yesufu or who?

We don't need any Rookie that will come and be trying things, we need a leader with experience at the national level.

Obasanjo wants to actualize that his third term agenda through Pandora.

Nigerians will not let that happen.
Reason why Nigerians have decided to queue behind the candidacy of Waziri Atiku Abubakar

Baba ObJ will handpick majority of his Cabinet members for him

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Exchanging Pleasantries / VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER / Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.