Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,096 members, 7,913,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 07:14 PM

D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned (9040 Views)

Gospel Singer, Osinachi Kalu's Husband Says She Was Not Banned By Pastor Chris / Pop Singer Estelle Remixes D'banj's Oliver Twist [listen & Download] / Download Dbanj - Oliver Twist Ft Kanye West Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by nolongtin(m): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2011
All south east londoners dat like to listen to juju music way back @ tasty resturant in woolich 2003/04/05 knew don jazzy was soleks keyboard player and d banj was with jjc and 419 squad.
A lot of nigerians made money frm dat flawed tax system,tho i cant confirm if d two whr part of it?but i will not dispute cus they lived n work whr d deal was rampant.thamesmead/woolich.
don jazzy was not rich when i knew him,he worked and depended on the money sprayed and money solek gave him.so if the guy says they made money frm reve as peeps call it ild not dispute.
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by coogar: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2013
nolongtin: All south east londoners dat like to listen to juju music way back @ tasty resturant in woolich 2003/04/05 knew don jazzy was soleks keyboard player and d banj was with jjc and 419 squad.
A lot of nigerians made money frm dat flawed tax system,tho i cant confirm if d two whr part of it?but i will not dispute cus they lived n work whr d deal was rampant.thamesmead/woolich.
don jazzy was not rich when i knew him,he worked and depended on the money sprayed and money solek gave him.so if the guy says they made money frm reve as peeps call it ild not dispute.

they made about £1m from the fraud in 2005.
however, you have to give it to d'banj. he could have gone on a spending spree known to most yahoo-boys but he went to nigeria to lace his songs in a studio. he took don jazzy with him. don jazzy was a genius in beat-making. their combination became a success and the rest is history........
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by omar22(m): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
coogar:

they made about £1m from the fraud in 2005.
however, you have to give it to d'banj. he could have gone on a spending spree known to most yahoo-boys but he went to nigeria to lace his songs in a studio. he took don jazzy with him. don jazzy was a genius in beat-making. their combination became a success and the rest is history........

He learnt making beats from Soji (Solek)
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by coogar: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
omar22:
He learnt making beats from Soji (Solek)

are you serious? i never knew that!
in other words, solek groomed don jazzy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Was Cheating On Me. Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Cries Out / Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos / PHOTOS : Yeh Vaada Raha's SUNITA & VIKRAM 33 Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.