Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,821 members, 7,962,656 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

World News! Events Happening Around The World - Foreign Affairs (1179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World News! Events Happening Around The World (333320 Views)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Nairaland Featured In World News On Russian Ukraine War Spy Rumors / 10 Strange Things That Are Happening Around The World Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (Reply)

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by 0m0luabi: 11:03am
rightupjoy:
In a private meeting with U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken, the Saudi Arabian Crown Prince said:

โ€œThe Palestinian issue doesn't concern me. I only care about my own country.โ€
this foolish fake pastor keep feeding his sheep lie upon lie and they are happily consuming it with joy ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Adaisback(f): 11:13am
Uprightness100:
Syrians celebrating the death of Hezbollah
why sir ? Did he also dealt with the syrians ?
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Adaisback(f): 12:26pm
Uprightness100:
๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท Also yesterday in New York: the meeting of the foreign ministers of Iran, Russia and Turkey

I wonder what chapter in the Bible comes to your mind right now
lol that Ezekiel 34 or so you do talk about

(1) (2) (3) ... (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (Reply)

2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / Jamaican Curse/โ€dirtyโ€ Words & Other Curse Words/phrases / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.