Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,795 members, 7,930,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:52 AM

G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign (19189 Views)

Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended / G-5 Governors Storm Oyo For Makinde’s Re-Election (Photos, Video) / Wike Dances As G5 Governors Arrive Oyo For Makinde's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by able20(m): 9:31am On Jan 03, 2023
Jones4190:
ortom is fighting the wrong fight. Know who you’re dealing with, do not offend the wrong person, Ayu is not someone he should be fighting with, he is from jembagh that has three out of seven local government ortom want to represent, Ayu is a big name Nigeria politics, a member of the G13 that form PDP, he has friends across party line.
If Ayu is big, then I presumed as a leader he understood the meaning of Equity, justice, and fairness.

1 Like

Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 03, 2023
Why should wike be the one to give peace a chance why can't atiku give peace a chance
Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by HonestFriend27: 9:38am On Jan 03, 2023
This is best news i am seeing today
leXHansplaCE8: OBidients have built their own forum...That makes sense. I believe the forum will serve all Nigerians..B4 and after PO wins

Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 03, 2023
RestructureNig2:
Say no to Muslim Muslim ticket in a secular country
you save pictures of dead bodies on your phone, not because you care about the dead or the pain of their loved ones but because you think you can use it to whip up sentiment to see if your tribesman will be installed. What's the difference between you and the killers?
In two months time you will post the pictures again when the people from those states refuse to vote for your tribesman but this time around you will be mocking them, saying the one they experience before is child's play. You people did it in 2019 and I'm 100% sure you will do it again. You better cleanse yourself of ethnic and religious bigotry

2 Likes

Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by lyricalejeh(m): 9:46am On Jan 03, 2023
These G5 matter self don dey tire person undecided
Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by RestructureNig2: 9:50am On Jan 03, 2023
Spirit04:
you save pictures of dead bodies on your phone, not because you care about the dead or the pain of their loved ones but because you think you can use it to whip up sentiment to see if your tribesman will be installed. What's the difference between you and the killers?
In two months time you will post the pictures again when the people from those states refuse to vote for your tribesman but this time around you will be mocking them, saying the one they experience before is child's play. You people did it in 2019 and I'm 100% sure you will do it again. You better cleanse yourself of ethnic and religious bigotry

Stupid Muhammedian pig, who is my tribe man? So we should forget the religious and ethnic cleansing going on because your tribe man is contesting for an election?
Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by Leeofdleetemple: 9:54am On Jan 03, 2023
Just finish reading ni faaaa
Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by chipet67(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2023
Eriokanmi:
It's never happened for party members to openly disgrace their presidential contestants as seen today in the pdp. Something mist he fundamentally wrong, in wife's words.
Mistake full your speech
Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by Peppysco: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2023
God1000:
Our governors are so powerful in Nigeria, see how they are destabilising their own party because of ego.

It seems PDP is even afraid of them since the party rely heavily on these governors for funds, losing them will be a big blow.

Seyi makinde will be the biggest loser in this game if he fails to win re-election in Oyo state, he's fighting too many battles both in Oyo, Southwest region and at the national level.

These guys aren't fighting a blind fight. Behind whatever that unites them, there's still the individual interest in it, most especially, for Wike and Seyi.
Wike is gonna be out of power in a matter of months and he understands that whatever he does, he must strike a good agreement with any candidate that's most likely to clinge power in order to remain in the spotlight, that's why I won't be surprised if he endorsed Tinubu in the coming days. Being former governors or political appointees isn't enough to keep their egos, the likes of Oshiomole, Gbenga Daniel, Ayo Fayose and Omisore can attest to this, the reason they're all frolicking with Tinubu, and Wike is a smart dude to know that as well.
As for Seyi, he's still loved by his people, regardless of his PDP's national infractions. Though, I hear he has a strong opposition and that his recent antiparty antics may not work in his favour, he's also not foolish not to support a party/candidate that's most likely to win the forthcoming election, cos that's a sure guarantee for a ministarial appointment or an ambassidorial position at the very least, just in case he lost, which I seriously doubt.
Can't say much about the other governors but the truth is, all the G-5 governors will align with APC , whether directly or indirectly, that's certain.
Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by Etimemy: 10:11am On Jan 03, 2023
Is give and take, but those behind Atiku misleading him
Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 03, 2023
RestructureNig2:

Stupid Muhammedian pig, who is my tribe man? So we should forget the religious and ethnic cleansing going on because your tribe man is contesting for an election?

Peter Obi is your tribesman and you are a cowardly Igbo boy. Come out and fully support your Igbo brother and stop disguising. You can't fool even a 10 years old kid.
Wetin concern Tinubu with Fulani herdsmen?
Your people that love Atiku how many times has anyone linked them to herders and farmers crisis?
You don't care about whatever Fulani herdsmen are doing. You can't fool even a day old baby. In two months time you will be here again to mock those people you are posting their pictures.

2 Likes

Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by weljewel: 10:32am On Jan 03, 2023
Thanks be to God Most High for revelation, healing, direction, deliverance, the night time, the morning time, the afternoon time, the dawn time, evening time, Holy hour, declaration, praise, dance, back to sender, head wash, wisdom, learning, mercy, favour, gratitude, good people, prophets, joy and peace.
Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by weljewel: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2023
Thanks be to God Most High for revelation, healing, direction, deliverance, the night time, the morning time, the afternoon time, the dawn time, evening time, Holy hour, declaration, praise, dance, back to sender, head wash, wisdom, learning, mercy, favour, gratitude, good people,food, feeding, life, health, healing,body,man friends, woman friends, good children,God who is El Shaddai' saving power, prophets, joy and peace.
Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by weljewel: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2023
Thanks be to God Most High for revelation, healing, direction, deliverance, the night time, the morning time, the afternoon time, the dawn time, evening time, Holy hour, declaration, praise, dance, back to sender, head wash, wisdom, learning, mercy, favour, gratitude, good people,food, feeding, life, health, healing,body,man friends, woman friends, good children,God who is El Shaddai' saving power, prophets, tradition, good old people, no traps, delivering me, journey success, joy and peace.
Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by Dada4me: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2023
Jones4190:
ortom is fighting the wrong fight. Know who you’re dealing with, do not offend the wrong person, Ayu is not someone he should be fighting with, he is from jembagh that has three out of seven local government ortom want to represent, Ayu is a big name in Nigeria politics, a member of the G13 that form PDP, he has friends across party line.

Should Orton now sacrifice equity, fairness and justice for his senatorial ambition?

We must grow beyond sacrificing the greater good for our personal interest. This has been the bane of development in this country. There is need to change our mindset.
Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by lereinter(m): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2023
g 5 can't stop Atiku from winning, if Atiku lose it's not the handiwork of g5

g5 should do well to decamp to the party they support the presidential candidate, they should use makinde occasion to announce it

If not they are bastards

1 Like

Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by Dadadididacontr: 10:44am On Jan 03, 2023
[quote author=obi58 post=119660795]Makinde will win Oyo. Apart from having the backing of the G5, he also has incumbency influence on his side. In addition, the Oyo APC is fragmented and unable to provide a united front. There are also rumours of Makinde's endorsement of Tinubu so as far as governorship is concerned nothing for APC.[/quotec]

You sabi politics very well not just like ink readers.
Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by Vadese1: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2023
Favor APC as how? This election will be the biggest battle of APC . PDP can be rest assured of blocks votes from the north. LP through the popularity of Obi is also assured of blocks votes from SS and SE , including heavily votes from the soutwest. So how did the contest favor APC. A few days ago ,a traditional ruler from the president home went ahead to to endorse the candidate of the pdp. I can say most of you don't understand the politics that is playing. Tinubu had already lost out.

Olamilekxy:
People dont really know why the G5 are giving Atiku so much trouble, makinde said in one of his interview that, they had agreement in 2019 that they wont work for another northerner in 2023, but it seems pdp thinks they can do shit and gave the president ticket to Atiku, they could have given it to Obi and they will be ahead of APC in this election, and what they did just favour APC.
Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by RestructureNig2: 10:50am On Jan 03, 2023
Spirit04:
Peter Obi is your tribesman and you are a cowardly Igbo boy. Come out and fully support your Igbo brother and stop disguising. You can't fool even a 10 years old kid.
Wetin concern Tinubu with Fulani herdsmen?
Your people that love Atiku how many times has anyone linked them to herders and farmers crisis?
You don't care about whatever Fulani herdsmen are doing. You can't fool even a day old baby. In two months time you will be here again to mock those people you are posting their pictures.

Why do you think I stand with Obi? To you urchins, anyone against APC must be Obi supporter. I care about Christian ethnic groups being killed their land being renamed and occupied by jihadists from the Sahel, Tinubu helped bring APC and have promised to starts where Buhari ends, I care about Fulanization and Islamization agenda, under Buhari, his kinsmen have become 4th deadliest terrorist group in the world, I don't do party things, I remind people what's going on in Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by lereinter(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2023
able20:

If Ayu is big, then I presumed as a leader he understood the meaning of Equity, justice, and fairness.

You are a novice to believe Ayu is the problem

1 Like

Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 03, 2023
RestructureNig2:

Why do you think I stand with Obi? To you urchins, anyone against APC must be Obi supporter. I care about Christian ethnic groups being killed their land being renamed and occupied by jihadists from the Sahel, Tinubu helped bring APC and have promised to starts where Buhari ends, I care about Fulanization and Islamization agenda, under Buhari, his kinsmen have become 4th deadliest terrorist group in the world, I don't do party things, I remind people what's going on in Nigeria.
shut the fucck up cowardly Igbo boy. You support Obi because he's Igbo. We all saw the shenanigans from your fellow Igbos during the primaries. We will see how much you care about the northern Christians in two months time when they refuse to vote for your tribesman. I am 100% sure you will be here again but to mock them and tell them what they saw in the past was child's play. You people did it in 2019 you can't help yourself, you will do it again. We will see
Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by Jones4190(m): 11:12am On Jan 03, 2023
Dada4me:

Should Orton now sacrifice equity, fairness and justice for his senatorial ambition?

We must grow beyond sacrificing the greater good for our personal interest. This has been the bane of development in this country. There is need to change our mindset.
ask yourself assuming atiku chose wike as his running mate, do you think wike and his co would have want ayu to step down

1 Like

Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by Olamilekxy(m): 11:14am On Jan 03, 2023
Vadese1:
Favor APC as how? This election will be the biggest battle of APC . PDP can be rest assured of blocks votes from the north. LP through the popularity of Obi is also assured of blocks votes from SS and SE , including heavily votes from the soutwest. So how did the contest favor APC. A few days ago ,a traditional ruler from the president home went ahead to to endorse the candidate of the pdp. I can say most of you don't understand the politics that is playing. Tinubu had already lost out.

obi contesting under pdp would have been a perfect way. and dont rule out Tinubu yet oo, the goons behind Tinubu are bigger than some traditional rulers.

February will be interesting.
Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by sageb: 11:15am On Jan 03, 2023
seunjungle1:
Sayi popularity is still very at large capacity, we love him dearly. The person contesting against him, the person of Teslim can not even stand Seyi Makinde.
Seyi makinde is our pride and we as going to vote him again and he also going to support our southwest presidential candidate in the person of Asiwaju Tinubu.

On Makinde mandate we stand in Oyo State

Yes oooo
Teslim Folarin is a no-no
Omitutun Seyi makinde till 2027
Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by Sunnyski: 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
Udom aya adiok onò fî

Thunder fire all Pdp and Apc criminals president, governors and urchins.
Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by fakoo1: 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
]This Election will taste Mankind's Popularity in Oyo State.. Taste.... Taste. This is how you will design my logo. Mr Taste

Please Your Business Need a Logo

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/EGchfHnN2ErEbW2Z9
.[/quote]
Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by ATLIEN2027: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
RestructureNig2:
Say no to Muslim Muslim ticket in a secular country
Religious fanatically brainwashed IPOB terrorist Zombidient monkey.
Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

Religious fanatically brainwashed IPOB terrorist Zombidient monkey.

Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by tunapawizzy: 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
I somehow think Atiku will still outsmart these G5 people...they are so loud, and there's something about showing ur cards ahead of the game, your enemy prepares a good defense...Atiku not talking but making moves underground.
In any case May God give us Obi...Make Kwankwaso no sell out at the last minute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by Eriokanmi: 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
chipet67:

Mistake full your speech
corrected. Just saw those blunders
Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by Penisman: 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I've never seen party members openly disgrace their presidential candidates as seen today in the pdp. Something must be fundamentally wrong, in wife's words.

But it was okay for Atiku to disgrace GEJ in 2015?
Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by P24global: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Critical scenerio indeed. The nortern politicians are bad players. Nigeria really need a southern president.
Benbellamor:
it doesn't matter if seyi makinde lose
To me I am satisfied with the effrontery of wike to show some entitled northerners thinking that they can do whatever they like with the southern resources.... Wike used Rivers money to campaign for Atiku in 2019 in Rivers state
If makinde lose but we have a southern president so be it

ATIKU IS REAPING EXACTLY THE 2015 REBELLION OF CREATING nPDP....Jonathan was humiliated by Tambuwal as the speaker then Defect to APC with 38reps members.. Till today Tambuwal hasn't been able to reverse that...PDP are minority in house of reps
So
Tambuwal and Atiku with surely be taught a lesson..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum / APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election / Nigerian Government Moves To Sell Power Generating Companies, Invites Bids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.