Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,394 members, 7,897,759 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign (19120 Views)

Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended / G-5 Governors Storm Oyo For Makinde’s Re-Election (Photos, Video) / Wike Dances As G5 Governors Arrive Oyo For Makinde's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by olatuns2017: 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2023

Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by Dada4me: 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jones4190:

ask yourself assuming atiku chose wike as his running mate, do you think wike and his co would have want ayu to step down

For whatever interest he might be doing what he's doing now, I really care less, but it's for the greater good. Power should not remain in the north beyond may this year.
Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by Winnerpoks: 5:17am On Jan 04, 2023
Thanks for this, I always tell people PDP lost it immediately they decided not to give obi the ticket, they could have won this election fairly easily because they already have the structure,they'll have to wait for their time. I just want whoever emerges winner to give us good governance.

Olamilekxy:
People dont really know why the G5 are giving Atiku so much trouble, makinde said in one of his interview that, they had agreement in 2019 that they wont work for another northerner in 2023, but it seems pdp thinks they can do shit and gave the president ticket to Atiku, they could have given it to Obi and they will be ahead of APC in this election, and what they did just favour APC.
Re: G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign by tijani0: 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Employs 10 Physically-Challenged & Gives Out 35 Wheelchairs (Pics) / Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You / Nigeria's Greatest Living Legends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.