Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,606 members, 7,878,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:30 AM

Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) (35911 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) / Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Tinubu will lose and afonja skullminers will use tinubu's campaign vehicles to mine your skull
hahahahahaha
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by Mozegee: 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
You are such an idiot ,full of hatred. Go and ask about him,he is the owner of globe motors.
Offpointng:
A barrister? not even a SAN spending almost ah hundred million naira on vehicles just to donate for Obi's campaign? He must be a fraudster like the cause he's donating to. We sincerely call on @EFCCNigeria to effect a neccesary arrest and the vehicles confiscated
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by Blaqputin(m): 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
Offpointng:
A barrister? not even a SAN spending almost ah hundred million naira on vehicles just to donate for Obi's campaign? He must be a fraudster like the cause he's donating to. We sincerely call on @EFCCNigeria to effect a neccesary arrest and the vehicles confiscated
Offpoint as usual
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by DaveHarry(m): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Grown and crying.

Nawa o
Any statement like this....na woman make am.
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
Orinechi:
Who dash monkey banana? Pack the siennas properly let's count them
Even if it's One sienna, it's something big we appreciate
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by Unrated900(m): 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
Unknown gunmen looking at the donator of the car

Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by Munzy14(m): 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
For those asking, the man is the CEO of Globe Motors
You lie.

He is an old cargo politician rejuvenating his career. cheesy

His brother Willie Anumudu is the CEO of globe motors.
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by SonofmanPikin: 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Offpointng:

Have you in your miserable life heard of GLOBE MOTORS? Go and ask reasonable people from your village.
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by Winnin009: 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Afamed:

I dont engage inconsequential entity

Omo! You need a job o. You snapshot person banter from months ago just so you can use it in arguments on internet?! Wawu!

1 Like

Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by MasterTeeUSA: 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
All these people that show up to do stuff during elections but dont on off election periods...be wary of them...na personal interests not national interests.

Lizzysamuel:
Barr. Humphrey Anumudu Foundation donated 27 Toyota Sienna SUVs to Imo State Labour Party LGA Chairmen at the party office at Agwara Plaza Owerri, Imo to support the Peter Obi Presidential election.

Jungle don dey mature o

Source:
https://twitter.com/ChizchizOi/status/1610301032558624770?t=gEB6ipZPQ5s8qPkpIR4fQQ&s=19
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by Realrealfact: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
Peter Obi is better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by Anunakeeh: 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
Greek Gift.
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by g4gerald: 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
sreamsense:
This is good for the man; he just registered himself as special labourer in vain. Those vehicles should have been put to good use outside south east, but just prefer to continue wasting effort in South east where obi is already known. Obi can learn from Tinubu and Atiku that have experiences more than him. Tinubu is not wasting effort in South west campaigning but rather intensify effort in North and else where outside his base so also Atiku. Obi keeps wasting his effort in the east that has least vote base in Nigeria which keeps reducing because of Ipob/esn effect
Why is it that you urchins can hardly read and understand. How does this post relate to Obi's effort? What is Obi's effort in the buying of those cars? And where is it written in that post that the cars must only be used in the east? I swear una matter don tire me
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by FarahAideed: 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

The CEO of globe Motors is Willy Anumudu and he is dead ..

1 Like

Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by Betterworld001: 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
iSense247:

Anybody that has deep human empathy knows tinubu is too frail for presidency. May your life be like Tinubu's physical and mental state. Say, Amen.
. Your wickedness is like Zee World, "Extraordinary Everyday"
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by slap1(m): 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
Offpointng:

You are very ignorant and probably discussing a topic that is way above your brain's wavelength. If you don't know who Humphrey Anumudu is and you're too lazy to use Google, please ask your father.
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by Emola12(m): 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
Afamed:
They need to donate campaign materials to the Pandora fraud in the east. I was in the east all through the festival season. I can count the numbers of bill boards and posters that carried the Pandora images
they don talk am from up say you go cry....!!! Why somebody success come dey pain you self
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by PDJT: 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
Afamed:
They need to donate campaign materials to the Pandora fraud in the east. I was in the east all through the festival season. I can count the numbers of bill boards and posters that carried the Pandora images

-Do you actually believe Mr. Peter Obi has ever touched illicit drug in his life? Or someone is paying you to post this ridiculous image here?

-You better go and acquire decent (political) education if you're interested in politics and stop being a useful idiot for evil looters parading themselves as politicians.
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by malel1: 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

CEO of globe motors is dead since boss

1 Like

Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by karnap(m): 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
Man with good
Integrity
Health
Certificate
Very brilliant.
Goof track record
What then Nigerian are looking for.
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by Juniorangel(m): 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
Please Nairaland beware of this scammer with this number

+2347042392415
and account details

Williams James
Access bank
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
Beautiful
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by HIPROFILE(m): 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Mandate2023:
Must be a drug pusher or successful kidnappers grin grin grin grin grin nemesis will soon caught up with him

Noo He is a skull miner and ritual herbalist…. shey you get?
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by owobokiri(m): 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Afamed:

Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by milkySperm(m): 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
We appreciate your good person sir
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by Thebigheart: 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
I donate my PVC and that of my mum, grand mum, my wife and rest 12 persons to Labour Party for OBI-DATTI ticket 2023.

I have evangelize 15 persons plus myself
that's 16 of us are voting for OBI-DATTI ticket.
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by Nchenches: 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
Afamed:

So in your own account, Tinubu known globally as a drug trafficking baron has swapped positions with Peter Obi who nobody in the world knows as a drug trafficking baron?
Tinubu urchinss are REALY USELESS.

Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by stuffs2002: 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Useless Hope Uzodimgba is supporting Peter Obi, but foolishly stewpid agbado miscreants and urchins are believing that thiefnubuu will get 80% of votes in states with APC governors.

Agbado miscreants from OSUN/KOGI/OYO states., should understand that the SE doesnt give two fvvccks about Buhari, let alone thiefnubuu.

IPOB are yet to recover from the disgrace they received in Kogi grin
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by Betanaija42moro: 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
Offpointng:

What of the bullion van, has he been arrested
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by Sunnyski: 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
Afamed:

I dont engage inconsequential entity

Of course, you only engage your fellow urchins.

Now, cry me a river don't cry me a lagoon. grin
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by Ate247(m): 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
Offpointng:
you see how Nigeria politicians have made you think only politicians can have or donate 100m. I pity your generation
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by Lalar27: 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Who is this man? What’s his source of income?
This man need to be investigated ASAP by the EFCC
If this man is a Yoruba or Hausa man now we won’t hear word in this country today. His fellow bigots calling themselves Igbos will be making nuisance all over the country that the man is a currupt man but now the are all mute
He have to be arrested for questioning ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps To Rescue Martins Idakpein, Lance Corporal In Military Detention / Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters / Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.