Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,240 members, 7,897,265 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:59 AM

Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) (35944 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) / Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by mechanics(m): 12:14am On Jan 04, 2023
Wow, this is nice.
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by leisuretym: 12:28am On Jan 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Afamed, you still carry your tears enter new year?
We know he’s IPOB project, regional candidate, he can’t win
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by Davidoff2000: 12:30am On Jan 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Afamed, you still carry your tears enter new year?

From Abuja, through Nassarawa (karu) to KAduna (through Gidan mai) to Jos and Plateau (through Forest), back to NAssawara through Akwanga, Lafia and then Benue (through Makurdi) Otukpo and unto Enugu- a distance or more than 1200km..no single Po billboard anywhere.

But he wants to win Middle belt

1 Like

Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by 2016v2017: 12:57am On Jan 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The ministry is moving real fast and We give God the glory

Nigeria will surely be great again under the able leadership of his Excellency and next President of Nigeria, Mr Peter Obi
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by gfelo(m): 4:11am On Jan 04, 2023
Na when Peter Obi enter president una go know the true nature of Igbo people, no be say I dey against him o, this ipob people no get sense.
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by lendahand(m): 4:42am On Jan 04, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
For those asking, the man is the CEO of Globe Motors
globe motors died in 2020, get your facts right
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by secnelly: 5:08am On Jan 04, 2023
Afamed:
They need to donate campaign materials to the Pandora fraud in the east. I was in the east all through the festival season. I can count the numbers of bill boards and posters that carried the Pandora images
Can you say this without crying?
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by Madups(m): 7:41am On Jan 04, 2023
Afamed:
They need to donate campaign materials to the Pandora fraud in the east. I was in the east all through the festival season. I can count the numbers of bill boards and posters that carried the Pandora images
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by Madups(m): 7:42am On Jan 04, 2023
Afamed:
you think say na by number of bill boards? No worry you eye go soon clear
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by Leemekzy: 7:53am On Jan 04, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
he is not the CEO of GLOBE MOTORS. He is the junior brother to the CEO WILLIAM (WILLIE) ANUMUDU.
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by Madups(m): 7:54am On Jan 04, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Useless Hope Uzodimgba is supporting Peter Obi, but foolishly stewpid agbado miscreants and urchins are believing that thiefnubuu will get 80% of votes in states with APC governors.

Agbado miscreants from OSUN/KOGI/OYO states., should understand that the SE doesnt give two fvvccks about Buhari, let alone thiefnubuu.
no mind those urchins hope and umahi wey go thump print for labour party on election day and even help labour runs every 'runnables'
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by Leemekzy: 7:56am On Jan 04, 2023
Offpointng:
A barrister? not even a SAN spending almost ah hundred million naira on vehicles just to donate for Obi's campaign? He must be a fraudster like the cause he's donating to. We sincerely call on @EFCCNigeria to effect a neccesary arrest and the vehicles confiscated
Go and do your research about the ANUMUDU FAMILY OR GLOBE MOTORS.
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 04, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Useless Hope Uzodimgba is supporting Peter Obi, but foolishly stewpid agbado miscreants and urchins are believing that thiefnubuu will get 80% of votes in states with APC governors.

Agbado miscreants from OSUN/KOGI/OYO states., should understand that the SE doesnt give two fvvccks about Buhari, let alone thiefnubuu.

You are wrong. I passed through imo state. I hardly saw labor poster and bill board.
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by Leemekzy: 7:57am On Jan 04, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
He is a very popular car dealer in Lagos
His elder brother not him.
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by Mrfixitt(m): 8:13am On Jan 04, 2023
Afamed:
Agbaya
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 8:28am On Jan 04, 2023
Afamed:
you go kill yourself las las.
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by johngwain: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2023
Stop saying what u don't know, he is globe motors younger brother, he is CEO of first motors Ltd, owner of globe motors is William Anumudu and he is late..
Lizzysamuel:
Re: Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) by Dshocker(m): 7:28am On Jan 06, 2023
Afamed:

Apparently Peter Obi seems to be a saint, compared to other candidates.

Never a time in his history was he associated with drugs.

The PDP and APC have nothing on him, which is quite painful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters / Leaders From The 6 Geopolitical Regions Meet With Peter Obi (Pictures) / INEC Declares Yahaya Abdullahi Winner In Niger State, Cancels Rerun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.