Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,563 members, 7,888,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:47 PM

Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault (2359 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship / My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by adaperry25: 10:08am On Jan 05, 2023
Please judge with a logical mindset.
Last year, I decided I was going to have a stable relationship that would lead to marriage.
Was tired of running in circles.

Relationship 1: met her on Facebook, we flowed well till the 4th month, she came to my location and confessed she's a single mom. My mind couldn't take it, same as my family. We separated.

Relationship 2: Not like I was a perfect guy but I tolerated her excesses. For example, if we have a little argument on how we going to shAre bills when we get married. She'll rush to WhatsApp status and make a sarcastic post concerning what we discussed. I corrected her severally on this. I just kept on loving because I was tired of hoping from one affair to another. Sometimes, she'll keep on repeating she has no foodstuff anytime I ask if she has eaten and ill be forced to send something to support. So many mind games.
What broke the camel back was few days to my birthday, I traveled to see her because we stay in different states. At least I expected a surprise gift but I got none, rather she took me to a mall and I did shopping. She now remembered my birthday was the next day and said let her buy me a gift.
I told her it's eye service and she shouldn't bother.

So please is it that all Naija ladies have this orientation that they should just receive everything and the best they can give is sex

Is a man not suppose to be gifted too or offered something valuable the man will always run to her for?

I'm yet to see a lady with a different orientation especially my ibo ladies because I'm from south East.

This year I want to focus on my career and finances. When I'm ready, I'll just marry bearing in mind that she won't bring anything rather than bear kids.

7 Likes

Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by Jeon(f): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2023
Please don't marry we can't afford to lose our fellow bachelor to marriage.

11 Likes

Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by Candidlady: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2023
ifeel for you

if you really wanna try again reach out to me let see if things work out. iam also tired of heartbreaks and guys letting me down but iam ready to give love a chance this year

hit me up

08zero 2219024two
o8zero 8zero 68 5442

serious relationship please iam not getting any younger

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by mariahAngel(f): 10:14am On Jan 05, 2023
The below part from relationship 2 cracked me up real good, I won't even lie. gringrin

For example, if we have a little argument on how we going to shAre bills when we get married. She'll rush to WhatsApp status and make a sarcastic post concerning what we discussed.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by Jennyclay(f): 10:17am On Jan 05, 2023
See the way you ran to nairaland to down grade your girlfriend. Nawa o undecided

abi she wanted to buy you a gift but you called it eye-service undecided. You don't even know where is paining you. Shior!
I believe all these nonsense you wrote are one of your plans just to find faults in her and end the relationship. How much do you even have sef? Is not as if you've spent billions of naira on your girlfriend.

Soon you'll move to relationship 3. You're Just a randy man. Shior!

6 Likes

Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by 2dice01: 10:22am On Jan 05, 2023
She is the table and you expect her to bring anything else grin
Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by habsydiamond(m): 10:25am On Jan 05, 2023
The problem with our ladies is that most of them are lazy and selfish... all they care about is themselves alone but we still have some that are hardworking and generous among them... its just that the op is unlucky with his choice of women. If u have a lady that gets u gift when she's collecting stipends as salary and at when u don't expect or ask.. hold on to her cos such kind of ladies are not common.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by adaperry25: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
See the way you ran to nairaland to down grade your girlfriend. Nawa o undecided

abi she wanted to buy you a gift but you called it eye-service undecided. You don't even know where is paining you. Shior!
I believe all these nonsense you wrote are one of your plans just to find faults in her and end the relationship. How much do you even have sef? Is not as if you've spent billions of naira on your girlfriend.

gifts are meant to be a surprise not when the person is aware.

The 1st lady bought me gifts I was not aware of.

7 Likes

Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by ZINNYBANKS: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2023
Sometimes I wonder if girls act like this in foreign countries too .
Cc -> originalsly, whyna , naijamanyoutube , walk4brazil ,
journe .
Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by Berrityga: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2023
Bro Nigerian girls are stingy and self centered. One day I saw my babes balance 57k so I decided to test her told her to buy me food just 1k she swore heaven and earth that she didn't have a dime. If you really want to be happy just forget what a woman can bring to the table go and make Money and be happy.

13 Likes

Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by youngsahito(m): 11:34am On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

who will u support b4, liability galz full everywhere. What have u ever bought for your bf?
Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by Streetmovement(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Bro no worry naxo most of this Nigerian girls dey o especially the broke ones with entitlement mentality....if you can manage them you manage them but if you can't just leave them be cuz as for me I don decide say I dey marry babe outside naija and my family knows about it...it's settled cool
Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by Sixfeetbelle: 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
Every minute of every day, Nigerian men on nairaland will come online and post made up stories to bash women. Same script everyday, no new thing.

I say make I ask: the members who comment on every of these posts, body no dey pain una? Brain no dey headache una to dey read same rubbish everyday?

So, for this new year, I want those that got married between January 2022 till now to be the only ones posting their stories. For a change, let us learn from those that crossed that threshold how they did it. No be everytime, "relationships is fake", "women are fake" yen yen yen.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by Chaos14: 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
Candidlady:
ifeel for you

if you really wanna try again reach out to me let see if things work out. iam also tired of heartbreaks and guys letting me down but iam ready to give love a chance this year

hit me up

08zero 2219024two
o8zero 8zero 68 5442

candidlady someone has cloned your account oh

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by ImmanuelMyron(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

Your brain wet?

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by IwasNeverGone: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

Any sane man that takes this lady serious will end up in trenches.

I wonder why the gender that bends down to piss will always want to act lazy and entitled, so lazy and unappreciative, I weep when I see weak men wasting their time and resources on these leeches because at the end of the day those men will surely weep.

Men should learn game and stop moving with these parasites, try your best to build yourself and watch how this lazy bitch will beg to suck your dick, and please be mindful of the vagina you pour your sperm in....kindly wear condom when bleeping these set of ladies, to hell with all lazy bitch!!!

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hunger dey wire person,Una go dey shout relationship up and down.
Instead of getting into the deal and start hunting the kpekus.

On a lesser note, girls no dey finish.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by Nemesis0147(m): 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
Can’t you all just stay single?
Must you be in a relationship?

5 Likes

Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by Houseofglam7(f): 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
undecided
Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by Autobot05: 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
adaperry25:
gifts are meant to be a surprise not when the person is aware.

The 1st lady bought me gifts I was not aware of.

Ignore the hoe bro
Never settle for less
Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by Kirkman: 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin you dey date naija girls, you never cheee sumtin yet..
Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by Sparrk007(m): 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
Candidlady:
ifeel for you

hit me up

08zero 2219024two
o8zero 8zero 68 5442

RUN OOO my guy, na them be this after them don use RUNZ finished their life now them need good man to settle down with..
Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by imagrg(m): 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
Na me first talk now CandidLady.
If you say 'yes' na im be say I go leave Siofra for you oh.
Candidlady:
ifeel for you

hit me up

08zero 2219024two
o8zero 8zero 68 5442

Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by nicerod(m): 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
It's just that u have not met the right woman

Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by ObiaboAdoka(m): 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Candidlady:
ifeel for you

hit me up

08zero 2219024two
o8zero 8zero 68 5442

U r a wife material. U r sincere in ur manner of approach.
Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by Silentgroper(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
Candidlady:
ifeel for you

hit me up

08zero 2219024two
o8zero 8zero 68 5442

grin

Am I dreaming or is this a cloned acct..
Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by Candidlady: 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
Silentgroper:

grin

Am I dreaming or is this a cloned acct..
can't a lady find love
Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by toujurs: 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
You see that number 2 grin, she is a chronic introvert, that is how they do. They updated status 24/7 about their mood grin. Very annoying personality. They don't know and can't express themselves in a conversation if it's not on chat's. They are very boring like annoyingly boring. If you don't talk to her, she would feel comfortable not talking. they can press phones. Lazy and can stay indoors comfortably.

Regarding the single mum, Godforbid. I will ever take a single mum to see my parents. Like am i mad angry. The problems that comes with a single mum, trust me you are too young for such mental stress, protect your state of mind. Their mood swings alone. Bro undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
adaperry25:
Last year, I decided I was going to have a stable relationship that would lead to marriage.

Relationship 1: met her on Facebook, we flowed well till the 4th month, she came to my location and confessed she's a single mom. My mind couldn't take it, same as my family. We separated.

Relationship 2: Not like I was a perfect guy but I tolerated her excesses. For example, if we have a little argument on how we going to shAre bills when we get married. She'll rush to WhatsApp status and make a sarcastic post concerning what we discussed. I corrected her severally on this. I just kept on loving because I was tired of hoping from one affair to another. Sometimes, she'll keep on repeating she has no foodstuff anytime I ask if she has eaten and ill be forced to send something to support. So many mind games.
What broke the camel back was few days to my birthday, I traveled to see her because we stay in different states. At least I expected a surprise gift but I got none, rather she took me to a mall and I did shopping. She now remembered my birthday was the next day and said let her buy me a gift.

So please is it that all Naija ladies have this orientation that they should just receive everything and the best they can give is sex

Is a man not suppose to be gifted too or offered something valuable the man will always run to her for?

I'm yet to see a lady with a different orientation especially my ibo ladies because I'm from south East.

This year I want to focus on my career and finances. When I'm ready, I'll just marry bearing in mind that she won't bring anything rather than bear kids.

angry
Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
adaperry25:

so insted of u goin to disco night club to find babe to marrrry, u marrry babe from facebook & then expet us to feel sooory for u becus
its yor birthday.....corrrect?...
Bro are u ok in the head? (no ofeinse) angry
Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by imagrg(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
True my dear.
You will find one in Jesus Name.
I'm already with you on WhatsApp as your chat mentor.
But for my age, I would have found you interesting. Anyway, let's just be virtual chat-mates.
Don't mind those young men who won't give you peace of mind on Nairaland.
Wait oh...but you sef na tiger here too oh.
Candidlady:

can't a lady find love
Re: Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault by imagrg(m): 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
Yes; My Siofra too. I want to marry her this year.
Our wedding shall be live on Nairaland.
ObiaboAdoka:

U r a wife material. U r sincere in ur manner of approach.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On / Who Do You Consider To Be A Real Woman? / How 2 Know If You’re In Love Or Infatuated:my Xmas Gift 2 The "romance" Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.